I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF FEMINISTS AND FAGGOTS!

I AM SO FUCKING TIRED OF FEMINISTS AND FAGGOTS!

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS OKAY?!
WHY ARE WE ALLOWING MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THEIR OWN PRONOUNS?!
WHY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/transgender-pronouns-fine-nyc/
youtube.com/watch?v=vq1swEQRacU
heavy-r.com/video/132664/Penis_Inside_A_Penis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let those fags identify as whatever they want. How is it hurting you?

Welcome to Sup Forums home of the faggots.

FUCK YOU HOMO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD! NO FAGGOTS ALLOWED!

IT HURTS ME BECAUSE NOT SUPPORTING THIS MASS DELUSION RESULTS IN THE LOSS OF JOBS, SOCIAL LIVES, AND RESPECT!

Isn't there a ridiculously expensive fine if you get the pronouns wrong of someone in NY? Shit's insanity. You're free to call yourself whatever you want; but you're also free to call someone whatever you want.

This people are interpreting their freedom to call themselves whatever they want into forcing other people to also call them that.

Kys fag if you can't handle it.

There can't be a fine for simply saying something. Freedom of Speech. It would be unconstitutional.

If I had my way, I would put all you fucking faggots, and any dumb bitch who thinks she's my "equal" on an island and subjugate you until you either died, or got cured.

CURE IT OR KILL IT!
FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

not everyone wants to live in a rainbow fairy fart gay parade. not that it directly hurts anyone, but I dont go around parading my straightness or even my whiteness. if I did, I'm sure it would not be tolerated by the very people who claim to want tolerance.

Thats new york for you.

>Confirmed
snopes.com/transgender-pronouns-fine-nyc/

look, op is am angry white boy

Are you really in a position to judge anyone when you've saved an Attack on Titan image at some point in your life?

OP Needs his butt fucked.

what pronoun do you like, user-kun?

Master

>
>Thats new york for you.
no it's not.

The problem is if you become legally required to address them as apache attack helicopters, or else face imprisonment - an attack on free speech.

well parade your straightness and whiteness bruh its ok to be straight and white

>>Confirmed to be false

Please go be edgy somewhere else.

caps lock doesnt make you more important. quit watching feminist sjw cringe compilations. i doubt it's actually affecting your life

Discrimination against a transgender individual could result in fines of up to $250,000, but these fines won't be handed out for accidentally misusing pronouns. According to the new guidelines, the commission can impose civil penalties of up to $125,000 for violations of the law and (in extreme circumstances) of up to $250,000 for violations that are the result of "willful, wanton, or malicious" conduct.

In short, you won't receive a fine for saying, "She's cute."
but you will receive a fine if "she" doesn't want to be
referred to like that, and you refuse to comply.

>Confirmed, you fucking faggot bitch.

TRUMP WAS ELECTED BECAUSE THE GENERAL PUBLIC IS FUCKING TIRED OF SOCIAL JUSTICE!

IT IS AFFECTING ME, YOU FUCKING PUSSY!

I don't talk to fags. Therefore I don't have to address them as anything

where does the mental illness stop and basic biology begin with laws like that? what is to keep someone from claiming a new gender for each day and suing anyone who cant keep up?

To make a long story short
youtube.com/watch?v=vq1swEQRacU

okay tough guy

dont be a sheep. think for yourself and stop letting the general public think for you. this is likely the real reason for your rage.

As the last user said, the problem isn't that they want the pronouns it's that they are forcing us to all use them under threat of state aggression. Fuck up a pronoun, you may get tagged for gender wrong think and wrong speech and that may come with a fine, mandatory sensitivity training or jail. You could lose your job, your career, your social status and much more. That's bullshit, don't you think?

My infant daughter is going to grow up in this world. The last thing I want is for her to think that homosexuality is okay.

They are pandering to faggots on the most popular shows on CN, Nickelodeon, and Disney.

I want off this ride...

Thats not law of the entire world, just the most "progressive" states in the US. That shit cant be constitutional. people dont even get sued for saying things like nigger or beaner or things like that.

Just make sure to tell your infant daughter to toughen up more than her whiny e-raging faggot father.

Businesses can, and that's who this is really meant for, although because of the wording of the law, private entities (aka you) can be prosecuted with this as well.

Welcome to the 2000's, OP. Doing well?
I know I'm not.

she will be gay or straight regardless of whatever you allow her to be exposed to. if she did end up being gay, all you are really doing is teaching her to suppress it around you because you are selfish.

The "feminists" that you are thinking of is a very small %. man the fuck up

Because I am selfish? How about because I am rational?

We as human beings are literally designed to mate with the other sex. Faggots are going against the very nature of being human beings.

I want to survive. I want to live. I instinctively breed to do exactly that, albeit genetically.

And your statement is based on the belief that humans are born with the faggotism virus, rather than the fact that being a fucking homo is learned.

You were born as a result of heterosexual mating.
You learned to be a faggot.

>It is either a disease or a choice, but I'll let you pick.

Underrated

the only sick faggot here is you.
go shit on your moms clit and the rub your balls on it and give her some nice african goggles.

>rational
maybe if you pray the gay away. you will be okay

Maybe, but I'd rather cure your disease, faggot.

if being a faggot is learned behavior, then who invented it?

Well, to me, that sounds like a good reason to filter that company, people or state out of your life. Shoulda voted to overturn that bill, faggot. Also, New York is shit.

So youve never used a condom? You only have consentual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation? Is someone born with a birth defect like spinabifita "normal" or "natural" or is there maybe a chance that some people are born differently, regardless of what helps the human race? Why is it so important to you that people choose to be gay? Why cant you continue to hate them but at least be correct about it like the rest of us? Oh wait because that would make it harder to hate them.

I shouldn't have to leave a state because mental illnesses are being catered to.

A cure to OP is a bullet to the head. If you cannot handle what other people do even if it has 0 impact on your life you need to end that shit right now. You do the world a favor of not forcing us to listen to your butthurt.

Regardless of if youre born with it or if its learned, why is it wrong again?

I lost my virginity at 17. I have used a condom ONCE EVER, because I thought that that's what you were supposed to do.
I don't always have sex in the missionary position, but I NEVER pull out. I don't care if I just met the girl. I don't care if she is on the pill. I don't give a fuck if she gets pregnant. I want that.
I have had 26 sexual partners. Of them, 9 have been randoms from Tinder, or the bar.

Survival of the fittest. Spina bifida (you fucking ignorant cuck) exists because faggots who should have been bred out of existence and weak delta-males (like you) are allowed to live.

I'm not saying gay is a choice. I'm saying that if it isn't it should be treated and cured like the disease it is. Not embraced with laws like the one posted earlier.

Fuck your PC-policy, pussy.

Because fuck you, pussy. That's why.

You want random girls to get pregnant and then possibly have to get abortions? Yeah, I see how your world makes far more sense.

Amazing reasoning

Because unnatural.
Because laws that give benefits to one but not the other simply "because."
Because it IS a mental illness and should be treated as thus.
Because it is being pushed onto children who even THEY know better, but then grow up confused.
Because history has shown us the path of allowances and how it destroys society. (Think the fucking Kardashians and look at all the damage they've done to women of ANY age.)
Because they are a literal threat to progress and intellect.

Not the guy you were responding to, by the way. Although I agree with his anger, I have justification for it.

Who ever said I want them to get abortions? You're just pushing your own agenda onto me, now.

I don't give a fuck what they do after I bust a nut inside of them, unless they're going to stick around. If she wants to have the baby, then that's her choice.

I literally just said that I want them the get pregnant. I also stated earlier that we are designed to breed.

My world is better, because my world is how humans are meant to live. Busting a nut in another man's ass and forcing everyone else to allow me and my associates into society to infect their children and impressionable fools with HIV and gay is the alternative.

Everything humans do is 'natural' - that descriptor doesn't fucking mean anything.

Everyday we stray further from a comfy life.

Enjoy your multiple law suits for missed child support payments in a few years, Cassanova

heavy-r.com/video/132664/Penis_Inside_A_Penis/
This isn't natural, you idiot.

For something as spectacular as pregnancy and fetal development to occur after "natural" sex, is empirical proof that that's what was intended in nature's design.

I'm judgement proof, bitch. And you can't get sued if they don't know who you are.

I have three children. One with my wife, one with my ex, and she doesn't ask for a dime, and one with some rando, whom I have never seen after, she told me she was pregnant.

spawning a bunch of bastard children is somehow better than someone you dont even know being gay?

Literally, yes.

So when humans create elements that don't naturally exist on the planet Earth, that's natural, right?

better for who? kids cost money, ppl being gay at each other doesnt.

Gamma-males who were allowed to breed because society protected them from being killed for their heretical choices.

I answered your question, pussy.
Bastard children are relatively better than the societal decline and overall problems that come with faggotry.
I didn't say it was ideal. Good try, you faggot fuck-bitch.

Donald Trump will put a stop to that