Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums.

I'm in a really bad mood, and I'm looking for a film which will make me want to kill myself. Please help me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8ta_WBhs5A
youtube.com/watch?v=XIizh6nYnTU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=N8ta_WBhs5A

A Serbian Film

CORRECTION: films which will make me not want to kill myself. Thanks.

see

Requiem for a Dream

If you're convinced life is so pointless then I don't think sitting in front of a screen for another 3 hours is going to help.

black mirror season 1 and 2

Just make a short film about your life. Should do the trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIizh6nYnTU

Synecdoche New York

This movie will fuck you up

chef

not a movie but since this is a website based on anime and manga...
the manga gantz. I read this when I was depressed and loved it. It is basically people being trapped in a cycical game of life and death by some godlike alien technoloike and every character was a selfish shithead, people were murdered and raped, some died in the same chapter in which they were introduced yet the main character actually develops for the better.

Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance

Pee Wee's Big Adventure

or Natural Born Killers

read The Sorrows of Young Werther. Made lots of people commit suicide when it was released because it was very depressing and the main character suicides

Play Life is Strange and choose the fucking heartbraking option at the end.

thought the same

Weaboo faggot less than half of this website is about that anymore. And your pathetic affection for asian cartoons is a mental illness

Ur birth video

I've seen it 3 times this year. It's crazy how much detail is put into it you don't notice during the first time you see it. Very underrated movie.

Really? Did it without blinking. Chloe's a shit waifu.

BEGOTTEN

vry nice movies very good