Webm

webm

That's a cool chick. Instead of running and screaming to the teacher she just turned and giggled.

Haha holy fuck

He is FUCKED

Well yeah it's rewarding. She's so attractive that guys can't wait until they're home, they have to jack off RIGHT NOW. It validates all of her effort to look nice and pretty.

But sure she's giggling now, but she'll call the guy a creep and loser and he'll get suspended and next thing you know he's shooting up the school.

What the fuck why would he cum on the floor

Excellent timing

I wish there was more. I wanna know what happened

MODS MODS MODS

>not being a free enough human being to cum where ever you want to

Be somebody, nigga.

Does this shit actually happen?

a kid at my middle school was caught jerking off in class

Kill yourself

>a kid at my middle school was caught jerking off in class
Do they think they won't be caught?

totally me in 6th grade

Fucking hell that guy must be in a mental hospital now

Kekekkekekekkek

And in the process gets the entire classes attention. Which will all be focused on the guy

When I was a sophomore there was this kid who nutted on some girls back in the middle of biology. He was one of the kids that does the naruto run, so no one was suprised

In class.. Transfer to special needs incoming.

MY FUCKING SIDES

Pretty true... Not too sure if he gets bullied or not, it has to be relevant enough to make him shoot up the school.

Get that shitty facebook meme outta here nigga

tell us more

Give us more detail!

we had this fucktard that whacked in class
he didnt even hide it they called him
slammin hammond

the way he tries to hide..

Member the guy that got creeped on when he was jerking off in school?
Yeah i remember!!!

What the fuck ahaha

Look, we've all discreetly pressed our fully erect penises against female classmates at least a couple times but to whip it out and just start wacking it is a bit much.

I beat off maybe 5 times in class my entire life back in the 9th grade. Got so close to being caught so I stopped. I literally thougth my life was over.

Isnt this cp?

my sides