Chastity Thread

Chastity Thread
>currently locked myself today, keys are in lockbox and i don't know the code, i only have a photo of it but i haven't looked

does anyone want to be my key holder on emlalock?

also can post more or if anyone has questions

Other urls found in this thread:

emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=3ptotf0n5fo3vfnbelhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anyone here?

I'll do it

I take that back dunno what emlalock is

its just a website and you can control how long im in my cage for and what i have to do

ill do it

been locked & diapered for about 48 hours (with diaper changes & a couple of cage cleanings to be safe), but have had an orgasm for about a week in total. currently riding out a bout of blue balls );

Kinda hot. Wish I was your master.

either of you want to for me?

Whats the point of this

your friends and family must be proud of your hobby. Just stop that and do something normal. Maybe some day you won't cry yourself to sleep.

Na sorry, I don't join sexual websites for work reasons.

Why are you doing this? and what happens if you get a boner?

im into it
they are actually
its really hot i think, it hurts when you get a boner

if anyone wanted to be my master pls message me on kik - jfeet15

You only like it because it hurts to get a boner... How many trap threads and g/fur have you started

i like it because i masturbate too much and want to save up a big load tbh

post emalock link

i havent made one yet, i wanted to do the settings with my master there so you can decide how long im in it for, do you have kik? we can message on there then i'll send you the link and the pic of my combination

Doesn't emalock have a feature where you give the link and your keyholder decides the settings?

oh does it? ill get the link for you then, 2 secs

Don't make me get impatient.

does this work? emlalock.com/?page=friend&id=3ptotf0n5fo3vfnbelhc

or can you go to the holder options, generate keyid and i'll use that?

No.

could you do this?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

wpd0juclz7

Thanks for bumping faggot

i found mine, use this - ayoecpkelr

please let me know if it works, hope so

Worked. Now I'm figuring out how to use it.

okay no problem, im on kik if you want to talk there? and i sent you a message on emlalock if you want to talk there instead

Emalock. I don't use kik.

mm, I wanna be someone's holder and make them hurt

ok see you on there

CUCK!

I have some questions!

1. Is this your first time doing this?

2. Do you have any tips for self-chastity?

3. Have you tried different types of cages, if so any recommendations?

I've been curious to try it, I got a soft one from adamandeve at one point, but it didn't have a lock on it and it came off too easily.

hi! no prob
1. this is my first time getting someone else to hold the key/combination... but not the first time self locked, i always just give up and then release myself so i really wanted someone else to be in control
2. i dont really have any tips... all you need is a cage and a lockbox (i have the one in the pic) all you do is set a random combination, take a pic of combination without looking, send it then delete it. that way someone has the code but not you
3. i have tried 2 cages, this is my second one in the pic, i would go for one that is metal cos the plastic one was horrible and not very hygienic. also the one i have has a built in lock so there's no noise of the padlock hitting the metal like my old one, so it keeps it very subtle (if you're interested i got the YiFeng Male Chastity Device 151 on the UK amazon site)

if you got any other questions you can email or kik me if you want, let me know and ill give you details

i want to get into chastity but have an issue. when i wear the cage with foreskin pulled back, it swells up. and when i wear it normally, i have so much foreskin it ends up pinching at the tip. the latter also makes it hard to wear non stop without unlocking for cleaning. any tips on how to reduce swelling or something? i really want to be permanently chaste

you'd need to get a really small one with a closed top then, or if you're really serious you'd have to get one with a catheter

a big load to swallow?

yeah i've been looking at a closed top one but jeez.. the dream would be to be locked forever with no need to take it off.. i guess circumcision is the only way for that though, huh?

Anyone know of a chastity cage for girls? This is super hot but I don't have a dick

no just wanted to have like the best orgasm ever, hadnt really decided what to do with it after, might swallow it...
well i mean you dont have to get circumcised... try one that i have, the metal one
you can get a belt version?

well my cage is metal like yours but shorter and a bit more open.

ah okay, maybe get a more closed one then?