My girlfriend has lots of "just friends" that are male

My girlfriend has lots of "just friends" that are male.

As a guy, every female friend I have ever had in the past was on my would fuck list.

My gf has male friends who constantly give her stuff and tell her she's pretty, and act kinda clingy with her.

Example-- gave her some hickeys...one "just friend" made it known he doesn't like it when she has them.

Is it really possible for a girl to have guy friends who don't really want to fuck them?

Ya its called being gay or having ugly female friends

What does she do when these guy friends say this shit? If she doesn't give any indication that she wants nothing to do with them, then i say leave it and don't worry. But if she's a slut and starts flirting back, kick all their asses.

Lmao, dude....

This is a good thing if they all behave like that. They are thirsty beta orbiters. She uses them as emotional tampons for validation and then casts them aside to come fuck you. Ignore them. Give her more hickies. Smirk at them knowingly when you see them. Treat her a little worse around them (jokingly make fun of her, etc) it will drive them insane and further cement the idea that you're an asshole and they're the "good guy" which is an INCREDIBLY unattractive stance for them.

Aside from that, just enjoy the hate of buttmad virgin losers, user.

When told she is pretty, she says she replies with a thank you.

Or at least that is what she tells me...

>Doesn't like when she has them
If she didn't shut his ass down right then and there, that's a red flag. If your girlfriend isn't ugly, of course they would fuck her given the chance. Even with the best of platonic friends, the only reason he would show restraint is valuing the long term friendship over short term sex.

It's entirely up to the women to keep them in check and not cheat and if her faggot friends have the balls to say that he doesn't approve of her hickies, she's fucking up in that role.

this is the only correct course of action

She's probably already fucked all of them

If a girl wants or requires beta orbiters and emotional tampons, she's probably not the kind you want to date. Any girl that consistently requires that kind of validation is also one to jump ship if someone better/hotter comes along.

Agreed. Implicit in the advice is that the girl is not relationship material

She offered to stop talking to him.

Is this a trick?

Sucks to be a girl.

Girls are all bitchy and talking behind your back.

All your male friends wanna fuck you.

Guys want to fuck any girl they think would let them. It's why we laugh at their dumb jokes a d act interested in what they're saying.

Go back to Tumblr

Should I kick their asses? Or what?

Or just leave here?

Even if it isn't, the issue with that is it comes across as a compromise. Again, it's up to the girl to shut that shit down when he shows any kind of attraction or wanting to be more than just friends. If the only reason she does it is as a compromise, rather than removing him from her social circle as soon as he says shit like that, it's a bad sign.

It might be possible, but probably not. I had a female friend once who cheated on her boyfriend of 3 years with me. She rationalized it by saying were best friends so it dosent count.

Im in the same sorta situation OP, I really thought this girl was different but 8 months in I found out shes been sexting one of her "close friends"..

Fucken hate the bitch now, just keeping her for abit to mess with her feelings like she did to me, push her away and laugh when she tries to cuddle and shit, its mad funny.. drop that fucken hoe man, before she fucks you up

If I ever have a son, and I ever hear him say something like what you just wrote, my sincere advice would be:

"Beware any chick who has mostly guy friends. She is after attention, is likely a fucking bitch deep down, and does all this shit because of crushingly low self esteem. Eventually she WILL cheat on you."

My advice to you OP.

Establish an open relationship with her so you can be together and you can still hit some strange, dump her fat ass, or prepare to get fucked over

My gf straight up kisses her guy friends. It's how she greets all of her friends.
I don't like it but who am I to judge?

i'm "just a friend" to a girl. we fuck constantly.