When does a woman deserve to be RAPED ?

when does a woman deserve to be RAPED ?

To be honest? Never. But I'm sure you edgelords will find a way to justify it.

always dude! their soul purpose is to be fucked by men. Rape all you want. I

When she says no

when you're both comfortable enough with eachother that she's told you if she has a fetish for such, and both of you have previously discussed (in detail) a way for her to give consent without giving consent.

when she has consented to it

Easy. When she raped someone.

anyone got this vid?

Source if this video? I love that dirty german

/thread

When they let refugees into their countries.

Germ...cof cof

Id say anywhere outside kitchen, and no, im not joking

When she has a feminine penis

In self defence.

when they aren't asking for it.

this

HAHAHA

Pretty much this. If a woman attempts to take your life earnestly, she has forfeited her right to your "protection". When she steps outside the bounds of normal legal standing, she can't fall back on modern femenism to protect her.

However, remember, if a woman tries to murder you, and you overpower and rape her, the court will fall on her side anyway. Because courts love women.

when she assists the rape of a child or another human being

probably when she doesn't want to fuck your ugly ass and prefers handsome men

i tho no means anal

>To be honest?
what was the implication of that, you edgy fuck. ohh no, just shit post dont be honest.

>Never.
The actual response.

>But I'm sure you edgelords will find a way to justify it.
Passive aggressive lash out to triggering post from op

fucken newfag, kys

where is the rape in that?

When she is ok

know this is a gentleman

If she's a radical feminist then I think rape is not only justifiable but a valuable learning experience for her. Honestly I wish society would just man up and run a train on these degenerates until they wise up to reality.

She she has been found guilty of making a false rape accusation.

man wtf happened to this place? I used to come here to be cynical and commiserate. Now it's full of PC nu-males, feminists, and generally offended teenagers.

>I realize that Sup Forums is a bit of a wildcard site, but isn't sexism taking it a bit far!??!??

Fuck man, I guess the onionweb is all we have left.

nice dubs, old-b-faggot

When you let you country be invaded by a bunch of Muslims
If she's a feminist
If she's a SJW
If she says no sex tonight

fucking white knight so she can say no sex this afternoon?

>kys

Couple of times a day at least.

The little sissy bitches and social justice warriors have taken over. First time I've been here in months and this is the type pf shit that's going on? Where's Snacks when you need him?

When she invites immigrants into the country.

>god made me this way
No, if you believe in god, he made your skeleton, you coated it in a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy food.

FUCK fat people.

when she has a vagina and is not yet 16 years old.

You aren't very bright are you

If youre a muslime and youre having a sexual emergency

It's Sup Forums, what do you expect?

I am very bright. I'm just not a spineless faggot.

Might want to check again there, skippy.

never

Oh Laura, how did you become such a bad girl.

Dubs of truth

Never, if a woman was truly vile enough to deserve such a thing as rape, then doing so would actually be an unwarranted validation and acknowledgement of them as a living being with some value, which would be wrong, they should simply be executed without ceremony and forgotten by the world.

no one should ever be raped but some people in this world are just so fucked they deserve the worst

Are we just trading (You)s now?

being in her shoes is one of my fantasies although the guys are rougher in said fantasies

A bitch told me she was pregnant with my kid today for a laugh.
Don't see the fun in it. That's when you deserve to get raped.

Also making fake rape charges, deserve to know what it feels like...

Wow. Such a witty retort. I am truly stunned and shamed by my inability to come up with a witty reply. How do you do it?

kiss youssef

Fucking idiot.

You're a moron.

If cumdumpster, proceed. If fag, fuck off.

i won't dignify that with a response

Fueled by the (You)s. It's all a fever dream of internets to me.

Then fuck right off now. Go on. Shoo.

Astonishing. Teach me your ways so that one day I may be as cool as you. You're my hero.

So wait, you're implying that a woman to attempts to murder you should be protected by law from rape?

Her vagina's sovereignty extends further than her life's? In a situation where she attempts to murder you, you have legal grounds to defend yourself even to her death. Meaning you can kill her in self defense. So in attempting to murder you she forfeits her right to tell you not to kill her, but she doesn't forfeit her right to tell you not to have sex with her?

Is vaginal sovereignty more important than life?

I must be, you keep feeding me the (You)s.

When I'm horny and she's attractive.

Like wisdom from the gods themselves. More, I beg of you!

When she leaves the kitchen

Honestly, when her initials are HRC. That's generally the only time I'm okay with it.

no thanks

rapebait.net

You're all welcome

Always

kek

When she's asking for it. Trust me! You'll know when she's asking for it.

mother fucking /thread...

But really when she acts like a slut to try to use guys but doesn't put out and just hurts easy targets she deserves what she gets when she crosses a total psycho.

I once had to take a massive dump and as soon as I sat down there it already came out.
It came so fast my ass wasn't even prepared and it stretched my asshole so violently my whole body convulsed.

Is that what rape feels like?

Not really. Penal to vaginal rape isn't the same thing. Penises are meant to penetrate vaginas.

There are support forums and fetish forums of women who feel guilty because they enjoyed it after. Most don't even report their rape and some say they even orgasmed.

Women are always looking to be the victim, whether it's something that actually happened or not. This is why they exaggerate rape.

Goddamn you're a cringy faggot. Kys. Especially when you can't disprove an argument and settle for an ad hominem that disproves nothing, while also stating baseless accusations. Truly your intelligence is beyond compare. We all know you're just being sarcastic because yoi don't know wjat to say and all those you talk yosevretly find you unpleasant to ne around. So, if you wanna be like your hero so bad, do them, Sup Forums and I, a favor and go an hero.

pls link me to those forum threads

On no! I have angered them! Whatever shall I do?

If she wears skin tight yoga leggings as pants.

What a fucking waste of quads!

When she shows her shoulders.

anyone have the name of the girl in the OP?

Hello newfriend

I just told you what to do you dumb retarded faggot. Get off my board. And livestream your pathetic death. Nobody even gives a fuck about you or what you say. You're like an insignificant insect that's annoying because it's buzzing around your ear, but ultimately a waste of space. Your parents secretly lament your existence and wished the condom didn't break the night of your conception because you're just a goddamn disappointment.

Not quads. Lurk moar.

Sup my homie? You been here all summer too?

Awww! Someones trying to be an oldfag! How cute!

When you're drunk and want sex so you pester her and pester her until she finally takes off her towel lays on the bed and screams "fine!!!"

Then for some reason cries the whole time but never tells you to stop.

Oh, you mean marriage

Let me give you an example of when:

> meet tinder girl
> flirt with girl
> go on date that weekend
> relationships not wanted by either
> heavy innuendo
> cuts to the chase and tells me she shaved her pussy
> I have paid for dinner and drinks
> now I'm paying for the cab
> get to my place and she's not in the mood anymore
> thought she would be okay with a one night stand.. But changed her mind
> wants to go home
> seriously.jpg
> yeah.. No.
> she looks scared, but stays silent as it happens
> take her home in the morning never to hear from her again

Dating is glorified prostitution.. You're trading food, drinks, and entertainment for pussy. I'm getting my money's worth whether you want to square up or not.

This basically for me. Basically any situation where someone comes at you with the intent to do you harm, in my opinion you are entitled to at least am eye for an eye or anything below that in severity. Death is the worst thing you could do to someone. It is the permanent end of your existence. Rape is traumatic but you can heal. Thus in my opinion you are entitled to rape someone who attempted to or committed murder and/or rape of innocents (in a relativistic sense). Like how child rapists get treated badly in prisons amd wardens turn a blind eye. They'd deserve it, man or woman.

He actually got really mad about the bad quads call by the newfriend but took it out on the other guy.

He couldn't wait to taper that post off with "moar". Who the fuck says that anymore anyways

not that user, but when a woman tries to mirder you, are you allowed to steal all her belongings from her home? or take away her credit card and go for a year vacation?

I don't see how one crime justifies a different type pf crime, even the same crime (rape for rape) has a sandpeople mentally jurisdiction to it (eye for an eye). Self defense isn't sticking your dick into holes, as much as people like to believe that. If you kill a man (or woman) with a dickslap though, i'd say that could cont.

Ill take shit that never happened for 500 dollars thanks!

Too bad there's not a sane judge or jury in the world that'd buy your crazy justification.

Less talky. More rapey.

The correct answer is whenever you know she's a slut or she's dressed up slutty and you don't feel she's really worth the effort of gaming her. Rape is not that awful. It's just sex against her will. Sex in itself is not bad.

These things do happen dumbshit.
Maybe if you grew a backbone and didn't allow women to forget their place in society things wouldn't be so fucked up.

Sauce?

When she gives birth to you.

C-section FTW here. I have NEVER been inside my moms vagina, which is more than I can say for most of you.

You were covered by her placenta anyways