How can one man be so strict yet so charming?

How can one man be so strict yet so charming?
How do I become that?

Like this wonderful man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s
youtube.com/watch?v=AkLETcJSNIU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1X11aLACso
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mEqOvUNBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tough but fair

Be good at what you do.

NO OIL IN THE WATER! THAT'S WHY YOUR FUCKING PASTA STUCK TOGETHER YOU CUNT.

SHUT IT DOWN.

>watching the american version
wew enjoy all the dramatic sound effects and all the other lazy shit.

when gordon gets mad, he stays 100% logical and accurate. this is in contrast to most people.

>Get a film crew
>Act like a bell end 24/7
>Swear like a northern sailor
>Get someone to edit out the bits when you look unjustified in being a tosser
>Ask people about their terrible problems and act nice for 5 minutes
>Get someone to add dramatic music
>Oh, also be decent at some profession because that somehow legitimizes acting like a wanker
>Post results
>???
>PROFIT

THERE'S A FLY QUICK PUT A STOCK FLY SOUND EFFECT IN

>I've only seen kitchen nightmares

>look ma! i memed again!

basically rather simple

>go to restaurant
>sit down
>order 5 dishes
>for each one examine the food like you are dissecting a frog
>say "oh dear...", "oh my", "absolutely disgusting" "this is not cooked" or something similar
>tell this to the waitress
>go to the kitchen
>"rite, the food was absolutely horrible, u r not a chef, you cant cook a proper raviole if your life depends on you, fuck me, eh?"
>make a scene
>go through frozen section
>"this is fucking disgusting"
>"fuck me!"
>"SHUT IT DOWN"
>go out of the restaurant
>return three months later
>"oh dear oh dear, what?? you went back to your old ways"

this nigga got throwd out of tha kitchen didnt he lmao

>Charming

youtube.com/watch?v=5W51jjuLq8s

American simpleton manipulated by reality TV detected.

Oh look a summerfriend trying to fit in by calling everyone a newfagg, never seen that before.

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>bongs vs frogs

ahhh just like the good ol days

france is like the pussyiest country i have ever visited. like everybody dresses liek a downright faggot spewing their wobly shit they call a language and whats the deal with everytime before they start a sentence they go "uuuh..." or "eeh..." what are they fucking retarded? I dont get it

>jelly brit detected

>That stupid fucking Indian cunt owner on the latest ep

Why are all Indians such pieces of shit humans, especially when granted some minuscule amount of power? I swear to fuck they are all the same.

>inb4 "racist!"

30 years old, been working since I was 16. Never once had either an Indian boss, supervisor, or employee who wasn't a completely worthless, lazy, unethical cunt.

>Tfw every time I've gone on holiday, I always end up getting in a shouting match with some Pajeet/Pajeetesse for treating people like shit

marco pierre white > gordon ramsay

>indians
>anything other then a shit tier nation

MPW has a certain appeal but I can't stand his cooking recepies because he became a knorrr shill and 1 minute of every video is dedicated to their shit.

i hate when they censor the*fuck* and *shit* like nobody don't understand, even the children get it. fucking american and their hypocrisy

He's brash as fuck, but it's kinda clear he's only hammering the "this is wrong" on your head so you never do that again, thus making you improve. That's what makes him good, as opposed to someone like Simon Cowbell who's just a cunt

where can i see that ep ?

>implying it was UK kitchen nightmares that made him famous
>implying I'm not amused at him chewing people out
>implying I'm a fucking burger

It's alright, you know. You don't need to suck his cock like a little fanboy to realize he's entertaining and you don't need to hate him just because you're aware of his schtick.

>not openly and proudly being a racist
>being afraid of getting called a person who isn't deluded

lol calm down

>Wife is from Singapore
>Everytime we walk past an Indian, she literally sneers at them
>Ask her one day what's up with that. She tells me Singapore is majority Indian, and the Asians there know now to mingle with them because of how back stabbing and horrible they are as people
>Tells me they sell perfumed medical masks there for people to wear indoors when there are Indians, because of the smell
>Don't really believe her and think she's exaggerating
>Go there on holiday and the first thing I see out the doors of Changi is some stuck up Indian bitch sitting on her phone taking selfies while an Asian limo driver has to load it all up for her
>Get to Melion Park and walk past an Indian couple screaming at a beggar at the top of their lungs for asking for money
>Every Indian person you park walk you feel like vomiting from the smell; literally like shoving your face into week old daily use socks

>summer calling other summer, summer

Hotel.Hell.S03E06.HDTV.x264-FUM[ettv]

fuc off racist india will become superpower 2030 u bich

Hi Pajeet

Rubbery
Watery
Bland
Full of grease
The fuck is that?

Break them down

Rebuild them

>Go to a failing resturant.
>Offer them a free renovation if they agree to act like assholes and serve the worst food ever.
>Hire a bunch of actors to play disgusted patrons.
>Make sure the chef says at least four hundred times that their food is the best thing ever
>After the renovation, have the same chef preparing a decent meal because he somehow learned to cook literally overnight.

because he's only an asshole to people that deserve it.

They all either own their own restaurants which serve shit food, screw over customers/employees, and/or have shit hygiene

or

they try to pass themselves off as professional chefs worthy to be given a valued position under him and fuck up the simplest shit IN HIS OWN RESTAURANT that important people come to.

Is there anything more cancerous than a celebrity chef?

youtube.com/watch?v=AkLETcJSNIU
How can one man be so based?

do anyone here ever eat his food?

it doesn't seem like he works at his restaurant

who cares that his tv show is just trashy media? It makes a gorillion dollars.

In his real professional career the fucker has 4 Michelin Stars. Having just one Michelin would be a crowning achievement for a family of world-class chef's/restaurateurs to achieve over generations...this guy has 4...

he actually has 9 Michelins total across his empire, his main restaurant has one it 3 times though.

dude is as based as it gets when it comes to running a restaurant and cooking

shouting at people is somewhat based now

wew lawd

>worked at McDonalds in my teens
>Indians are all rude, dirty, stupid, and creepy as fuck to all the women
>decade later I'm a carpenter
>building chestnut bar for Indian restaurant
>owner takes me downstairs to this tiny, wet basement room
>tells me four of his polish staff live down there
>wants me to build a wall
>wants me to build a wall in there
>I'm a carpenter, m8
>no, no, you build wall, my friend, I give you free meal
>mate, if I wanted to fuck about with bricks and cement for 150 a day I wouldn't have learned joinery
>no no no, you work for me, you build wall
>I'm not building your fucking wall mate
>no, you listen, I the boss, you build wall, I provide materials, I cook you korma, I give you money to build wall
Second time in my life I've ever just walked off a job. Cunt rang me two weeks later asking if I would fix his car. No bullshit.

>implying you can't learn to cook literally overnight
cooking is extremely easy, you just follow the recipe. Inability to cook is the inability to follow cohesive orders, you are just retarded.

man, I'm a pretty liberal guy, but if there's one nation of people on this earth that I legitimately dislike a lot, it's Indians

>cohesive orders
You're using that word wrong.

Hello where are the medium steaks?

Wasn't he fired from his first cooking job for cucking his boss?

Have charisma and talent.

So be born like that, basically.

>Sup Forums hasnt seen boiling point

I used to think KN was exaggerated, if anything Ramsey holds back, hes a fucking beast in boiling point

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p1X11aLACso

Probably because its actually his resturant but damn

You seriously expect me to believe that somebody who serves raw pizza dough and calls it the best pizza in the country manages to become a decent chef literally overnight?

You're a fucking idiot if you think this show, or any reality show for that matter, is real.

Not him but I agree. KN is especially fake but I suspend my disbelief because it's enjoyable.

UK episodes are much cozier
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5mEqOvUNBw
"La Gondola" episode was pretty sad
Gordon trying to inspire the young cooks that were under the decreit Chef
in the end the 19 year ruins his life

>tfw you will never be terrorized for having a blue plaster

Reminder that Gordon actually went through a lot of shit while building his career. His soccer-playing dreams got crushed and his brother is a relapsing drugaddict. He wasn't just "born like that".

Gordon has an excellent eye for business
I bet that his skill as a chef comes from fucking hard work rather then natural predisposition.

Ebin

I miss the days were you could openly call people faggots and spics on television

How times have changed

Charisma is a natural born trait.

Everyone is born with it. Just a lot of people can't overcome the pressures and situations in their life and fold. Never building character and the capacity to succeed. Gordon, like any other successful man could have just easily succumbed to the hardships of his life and ended up worse.

People that talk shit about him like he hasn't earn 90% of what he has achieved and made of himself. Regardless what people think of him, he has successful restaurants, tv shows and youtube shows. His name sells, and he is at a position of being able to relax and do what he loves to do. Pretty sweet if you ask me.

How has he never gotten into a fight with some of these people?

Does he just immediately intimidate the shit out of them like a drill sergeant so they have no will to fight back?

Yes

I wish I had that amount of power, some people are just able to make others sumissive

I think its mostly because they want to have a clean record, and if/when they move up in that restaurant or another restaurant they want to have a clean reputation. Restaurants like that often hire people on their experience and past places of work. That's why Gordon can dish out that sort of drill sergeant type attitude. Because he knows the cooks won't risk their reputation for it, so they endure it and if they're good they'll learn from it and be better cooks.