Men are mutated women. it's been scientifically proven. seriously, we don't have a need for men anymore...

men are mutated women. it's been scientifically proven. seriously, we don't have a need for men anymore. we can make synthetic sperm, and choose the genetics of babies, no more men, no more obesity, mental retards, etc. all the things that are bad basically.

men are uglier, less evolved, and violent and represent all the bad things in humanity. just saying though. enjoy your dick, because they're gonna take it away

This thread is fake and gay.
Moving on.

If men are mutated women, then by all standards they have actually evolved a bit more than women.

>men are uglier

Actually, men are "prettier" than women. They have longer eyelashes and nicer bone structure.
And they do that without makeup. Most females couldn't leave the house without makeup.

No homo.

confirmed

I've literally seen this exact same copypasta multiple years in the past. you really dug deep for this one, user.

this triggers me

First,

Faggot.

Men have an X and a Y chromosome

Women only have a double X

Unless you have the extra one, then you start threads like this.

then how come when men that wanna look like women take estrogen, they look way prettier? it's like their eyes get bigger, everything gets rounder, and more appealing to look at, and "cuter" I guess

It's a shame most women are gold digging tramps that need a man to sustain their lifestyles or you could have been correct.

No Oregano Continent.I mouth on.

God damn it. Which one of you fags left your laptop in the kitchen?

That's Y we dominate.They submit.

sure whatever you say, but we got more of this girl?

Shhh. Don't science. It just confuses them.
How can this be true if gender is a social construct?

science isnt a verb

>no more mental retards

I thought you were talking about getting rid of men, not women?

your bait is as bad as the stank coming from the uncleaned flap of your fupa.

Then why are men the leaders in every field of art, science, business, athletics and military?

I hope this i bait. Otherwise you should go back to libtard land where you belong

Unwritten rules of bait.

Bait is a way of life.
Use not the bait of your brother.
He who lays the bait,must be one with it.
Baitlords are masters of disasters.

Glory to the mightiest of hooks.

Why does everyone care about the text in the post more than the picture? I want moar of this hoe.

Really? This dense? Your hug box must have gotten you fiesty.

so men are basically woman v2.0?

a more rational question is:
why do we need women when we can grow humans in labs?

Triggers aren't always gun black.

a fat trashy girl....yeah thats what i want

Excuse me?Femanon here.Please watch what you are saying,as you will hurt our feelings.

B is sleeping on the couch tonight.

We don't. That's why traps exist. Girls 2.0.

how is she fat or trashy?

traps exists because of the huge amount of jailgay faggots who's willing to settle for a cock dressed up in pink as an substitute for real pussy

Remember that next time you're huffing period pussy and watching The Notebook.