He died today

He died today.

for real or are you being a faggot

December 6, 2016 | 07:13AM PT.
Peter Vaughan of “Game of Thrones” and British sitcom “Porridge” has died. Vaughan “died peacefully with his family around him” Tuesday morning in England, according to his agent, Sally Long-Innes.

whoa bump

who the fuck is this old pile of shit? fuck this old geezer

An actor in Game of thrones

has anyboy seen ..??

never seen it. dont give a fuck. fuck you and this old bastard

Ok, dont have to be mean to me.

no he died last season

hahaha True.

fuck you nigger you havent seen mean yet this is me being nice you fucking cock gobbler

I was blind irl

Done with you, you're going nowhere.

he*

I didn't know that, That's probably why he played it so well.

Yeah and a bottle of barley water is always welcome

thats right run away you fucking pussy ass nigger I will fucking shoot you like the fucking nigger you are, trayvon! go pick my cotton nigger

Nah ill just sit here and laugh at the fact that this is what you do in you're shitty, pathetic excuse for a life.

fuckoff nigger

wtf man spoilers

Reminder that Sup Forums is 18+ only

and now his watch is ended

He'll always be 'Grouty' to me.

Kids a fag.

Whats "Grouty" from?

God tier britbong sitcom called porridge

It's from a show called 'Porridge'. British sitcom from the mid !970's set in a prison. He played an incarcerated mob boss. Show's fuckin' hilarious.

His last words were "kill the boy and let the man be born" what a fucking legend

his watch has ended

FeelsBadMan with the gun.

May you die slightly faster than you are already, but not as slow as this man did.
May your own blood and feces be involved with your death, along with fond memories of your long absent genitalia.

>I want you to do me a little favour, Fletcher

According to wikipedia he was married to Billie Whitelaw for awhile hows that for fucking hardcore

Lol