REKT!

REKT!

EVIL bus and cars edition go go go!

Dude got hit by a lightpole, run over, and set on fire
>kek

woooooow that was awesome

OP, I fucking love that video. The fucking force that light pole slams down on him is so satisfying!

Stop sucking OP's dick and contribute, niggers. Also, check'd

That pole had magical pin-point accuracy on that guy

best in years

I don't save rekt....not yet

> I still live with my mommy and don't want to risk her finding pictures I saved from the 4cham

Op here, that was some Final Destination shit

Kek

that soulless truck driver, wtf asia?

Yep..yuh got me

Has to be, that place is nuts

Thanks OP for making my shit tier day better. Once I get some time I'll post some ISIS ones I've got, I'd like to contribute but likely id lose my job if my faggot ass boss saw this, top keks tho that light pole was absolutely amazingly accurate dude got fuckin rekt

shieeeeet nice one never seen

never seen anyone get rekt quite so hard as the dude on the bike.

Haha np , remember boys and girls, when youre having a bad day, it could be worse

>note to self
>never going to China
>picture unrelated

Holy fuck! Never seen this one

This guys a fucking idiot stucking his arm in that

>taht facepalm at the end

Has anyone ever seen or does the acid dip video exist? Isis took some people and put them in acid baths months ago, been looking for it

lost

Indeed it can, I'm stuck at work but at least I haven't gotten rent like these guys, were just getting a metric fuckin of snow so I usually see plenty of wrecks just none quite on caliber of these so thanks again/bro for the many keks I'll see if once my floor manager isn't prowling I can post some tasty ones. Lately deathforums had some good ones too