What's /b eating for dinner. Ideas for user on a budget

What's /b eating for dinner. Ideas for user on a budget

I was going to eat out your mum's capacious vagina. As are many of the people on Sup Forums

Ramen Noodles

Besides that. Something creative that's not shit and going to make me fat

Something easy, quick, and inexpensive would be eggs (any way works) with a side. You could also make chili, it's pretty easy and requires very few ingredients.

Ass

At least some help. Got any creative ideas besides the normal ones

Second this. I'd eat that bitches ass all night long

Potato and egg tacos

Not bad but done that already along with pasta and everything else

Maybe I should ask for more like recipe ideas than food ideas

My Cock

I'm not the chick

implying ramen noodles make you fat.
to the topic: potato noodles and rice. It doesn't get much cheaper than that.

i had sardine, lettuce, honey, caesa
r dressing, hot sauce wraps the other day

Pancakes.
Croque Monsieur.
Salad with vinaigrette.
Carbonara

Make bum nachos. Take hot cheetos, throw in a bag of beef jerky and douse that shit in nacho cheese. Shit is so delicious.

Oh, another one: use wraps as a pizza base, I put pesto, ham, cheese, feta, and chilli sauce.

How is that cheap? Beef Jerky is super over-priced! You'd be better off just buying nachos at a place that sells them.

Thanks for idea

How overweight are you?

>buy overpriced snack foods and mix them

nigger it's so much fucking cheaper to get a giant bag of tortilla chips, a big block of cheese, and a giant container of salsa. Healthier too, most likely.

Sounds to me like you put far more worth in the time and effort it takes to go to a proper grocery store instead of the gas station down the street

No worries mate. Another good (simple) one is mixing sweet chilli sauce with sour cream, putting that over your base with cheese on top.

Make bum grilled cheese.
Take 2 gold foil leafs and put minced truffle inside. Garnish with dollar bills

Papa johns

Kek