Was it rape?

Was it rape?

I think so.

I'd call entrapment

Yes, but it was Hal who got mind-raped. The stuff between him and fat-Gwyneth was entirely consensual.

What's the point of this flick? That no matter if you are obese, the person that really loves you will go to you?

That's retarded. Being fat is not okay in any sense and all the landwhales should be hanged.

Jack black has the same height as I

I'm pretty sure that the moral is that you have to be hypnotized to find fat people attractive.

Which goes against what the supposed theme is

>if you only want to bang hot bimbos you might miss out on a chubby gf who'll be really nice and sweet

god i'm so glad jack black didn't catch on

Just imagine the butthurt if this was made in reverse. If it could be harnessed as energy we could explore the entire universe.
>the entire movie the male love interest is some Chris Evans magic mike lookin dude only to have the reveal to be a fedora wearing, neck beard, WoW wizard.
Film two endings; one where she rejects him and one where she accepts him.

Bump

You must be 16 because Jack Black was a huge deal at one point in time.

>fat people
>nice and sweet
does not compute

obese people are rarely cute and sweet. often they are bitter and rude from being scorned by the world for being lethargic shit sacks.

his biggest roles

>nacho libre
>school of rock
>tenacious D
>king kong

when was he big again?

He just was. How many movies has Hulk Hogan been in? Who cares, but Hulk-mania was real even for people who didn't watch wrestling.

>people are rarely cute and sweet. often they are bitter and rude from being scorned by the world

fix'd

i'm cute and sweet

The poster below you is a total cutie.

nah you're an autistic shitbag

Hey cutie.

would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?

Stop being so cute.

I'd bang her through the floor