American """entertainment"""

>american """entertainment"""

>eurocuck """entertainment"""

kek i just picked it up at the thrift shop for a dollar since it was the only Star wars i dont have

watching it now

movie isn't that bad

I liked it

The entire first movie is pointless and adds next to nothing to the development of the universe/saga story line.

but Darth Maul battle is ok

b8

NO NO NO STOP LIKING THINGS
>REEEEEEEEE

you talking shit niggassa? you want me to smash that trash of yours?

I feel the same user. Everyone complains how shit it is but I actually quite like it, it just drags on a bit. Also jar jar gets way more shit than he deserves

I also liked it, Jar jar is sensless

Just watched it on tv. It's good

And podracing, guys !! im not even being ironic

Mesa watch now now

Nice movie , shit fandom.
I also liked the '98 american godzilla
>my body is ready

Dude, sick gamma on that poor nigga ass TV

Podrace is fun. I always liked the new trilogy even while everyone around me was having a meltdown about it. I didn't expect much. I wanted to see wizards with laser swords. And I got that. Everyone always forgets that all these movies are just fun dumb shit mostly for children.

I actually paid money to see 96 Godzilla in the theater

Yeah that was pretty good as well user, glad you're not a sheep and can form your own opinion on a film.

yeah but you should see when I play Atari Jaguar on it, it's a beast

Save you know
-seeing the kid who becomes Vader (spoiler by the way)
-seeing the Jedi in their prime
-setting up Palpatine
-setting up the Trade Federation
-seeing a young Obi-Wan

Honestly, the prequels are all better than A New Hope and the god awful reboot. Excited for Rogue One though

Hating on starwars prequels is a meme. All who do were conditioned to do so by " critics". who nit pic starwars more than any other movie franchise

I used to play the game about this film and started to like all star wars films because of that.

But did you get past the escape from Naboo level?

I didn't.

Establishes anikans backstory
Establishes the republic, and the role of the jedi
Establishes the sith introduces maul
Introduces battle droids
Establishes yodas role in the jedi
Establishes proffecy
Establishes galatic political concerns

I think jarjar has autism

Shimmying across that fucking vine while droids shoot at you still gives me ptsd

Was supposed to be for this post

Wait you could climb the vines?
I got stuck in the maze part and could never get out without dying.

Patrick Stewart was fucking great in that film.

I liked Godzilla but Episode 1 is unwatchable

I don't think so. There was one point near the end of the level where you had to shimmy across a vine over a gap while droids on their standing speeders kept doing fly-by shootings. I eventually got past it but damnn the later levels weren't any easier

>Proffecy

>Proffecy

nigger detected

This was fairly early on in that level- I think it's like 5 minutes from the start after the jumping on poles over water.

Some of my friends mentioned Maul is impossible to beat.

I need to play this again.

Podracing was pure shit, only Jar Jar and the music in the Darth Maul battle made that movie watchable

Yeah, i don't believe in cinema like "durr this is my main fun", main fun is your ass hole, I believe in cinema who provokes, because bullshit we already have enough.

Jar Jar was a complete piece of shit nigger, but the rest of the movie was good.

>music in the Darth Maul battle

good luck with your shit euro movies

>europoor ""entertainment""

You could be right. Though to six year old me 5 minutes into surviving that level felt like a lifelong struggle

>I think jarjar has autism
Then there is the fandom theory that Jar Jar was a Sith Master. He played the role of The Fool in a court that's responsible for all the back talk to create conflict.

Well I never got past it!
Uhm I'm going to have to try it at some point but then the thought of those droid shocky things.... and one question did you kill all the Gungans? Even the kids?

R2-D2 calls him a nigger before the podrace

>I liked it

I'm literally watching the Widescreen DVD on my old CRT Toshiba right now

feels gooooood

I would pretty much kill everyone I came into contact with lol. Droids/aliens working on the ship in the first level/citizens on naboo. I remember my dad watching me kill a random guy with my lightsaver and he was like wtf

"What about TFU with the Wookies?"

It's wookiee you half brain inbred

The Christmas Special is better than that piece of shit

I'd stand on that wooden bridge and make it wobble and lol as the Wookiees lost their balance and fell off. The physics were great

now lets not just say things just to say things

/b SW prequel movie night/appreciation?

Who gives a crap?
I don't like Wookeiees.
I like SW but for wokieses and tatooine I can never be bothered to spell right.

TFU was amazing.

Now were talkin

Lumpy is bae

I have the rest but too lazy to dig them all out haha

It wasnt that bad.

I also have the silver VHS and the multi colored VHS

Just need the Fullscreen Ep 1 and Widescreen Ep 3

I was waiting for this

I'm ready

find a cooler more radical star wars wallpaper than this]
]you can't

Mine at the moment.

Yousa peepl wan moar??? OI BOI!!!

yippy

>proffecy
prophecy you nigger cuck

throbbing

American Entertainment is all over the world. Do to work I travel a bit. And I never miss on any movies or games coming out. Everyone is watching and playing our shit.

You just have to make sure that the movie is dub instead of translated. Otherwise it sucks balls unless you speak the language.

>Being this wrong

Should I get a Rogue One tattoo?

Thanks, you changed my mind