Am I watching it?

Watch the extended version instead

yes.

Are you sure?

maybe

I need straight answer plese

Whats the point of this?

yes.

2 hours and I have to paused. So bored and so forced, jesus.

>World's Greatest Detective

no, you're typing on a taiwanese picture board

then again, you could be watching it while posting this.

i'm at 1.45, if i wasnt shitposting tooni'd have stopped it already, nothing about this is entertaining

Dont expect anything about the incoming fights.

>2.13

Still one hour to go... jesus christ.

it doesn't feel like a 3 hours movie
but it also doesn't feel fulfill eihter

i don't even know why i'm watching the extended cut because i never recognize new scenes in extended versions lol

Does it go more in-depth into how a bloodlusted batman suddenly becomes supermans mate because their moms have the same name?

i seriously haven't recognized a single scene I supposedly haven't seen in the theatre

Batman v Superman

fight is boringly dull and lasts 5 minutes, go watch the fight in the animated movie The Dark Knight Returns fight scenes instead.

I like how practically everyone involved can see the manipulation between the so-called war except from batman, the greatest detective in the world.

Batfags btfo

nothing about this bvs setup by luthor makes sense lol

worse punchs ever

those niggas never punch anything for real

Wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. Still not great though.

I'm gonna have to look up what the fucking new scenes are again this is ridiculous

all supes had to do was hold bats in the air and say "we're being set up to fight by lex who is making me come here by holding my mother hostage"

and her name is martha *wink wink*
then batman just broke down in tear, sobbing and begging for forgiveness

>dont even know whats happening
>already using a nuke

classic america

instead he stops and looks at him then pushes him 20ft back then flies him through a building

>you're letting him kill martha
who refers to their mother by her name lol

and why the fuck is bruce this angry at a fellow "vigilante" lmao

>He always call her mom
>In this precise moment he call her Martha

hey supes, just find diana, take her to the spear, she'll know what to do, lol

kek at that punches.

You giys are all fuck heads, make guns easy to buy!!! Woooop

>It was just a prank

Hes not even putting any weight into those punches. The only thing this scene lacks is a WWE commentator.

This movie was fucking awful, holy shit fuck you Sup Forums. Also Lex is an unbearable piece of shit that underlines what a faggot Snyder is

>in the scene the punches are supposed to be ineffective
>HAHAHAHA WOW LOOK AT THOSE INEFFECTIVE PUNCHES

Bruce : "I failed him"
Diana : "I dont have any idea what you're talking about. I dont even know who Superman is. But I'll just pretend I do so things dont get awkward."

ok i have to admit, if I saw the ultimate cut first i wouldn't have hated it as much i think. Though i admit having seen the theatrical first and knowing the story already doesn't make for the same viewing as seeing the ultimate first, i felt it did seemingly flow a little better and was less of a disjointed mess. But then 3 hours is way too long for such an uninteresting story, lex's plan is too boring, I spent half the movie on Sup Forums.

Snyder and the writers fucked this up bad though, so much wrong with the story and how the puzzles fit, no stakes and then the cgi fight and non-death of supes lol, oh well that's an afternoon spent i guess

also, when the fuck did he tell her he's batman

Watch it again. Only the first punch looks hard enough. The second one is even faker than WWE punches.

Nice try braindead.

I want her thighs to squeeze my skull.

who is lex alluding to by "he's hungry, he's foundnus and he's coming"

Darkseid, the supreme jobber of the DC universe.

No one. Is just a plot device for sequels.

How did Lex find out their secret identities? Do we just assume that the ship somehow knew and taught him? Also, why do prisoners kill those who have been branded? Aren't they all criminals too? I felt like that guy who was branded was one of the worst parts of the movie, trying to make us feel sympathy by having his wife calling him a father when he was a god damn human trafficker, and she said she knew what he did and still loved him.

Lex looked everywhere after superman showed up. once you look you'll see them. also the movie shows that lex has a deal with the prisoners. Jesus, did you not pay attention?

ah right jesus I had to watch the scene in the ship again, I thought that was just doomsday he was watching but it was darkseid ok

Everyone calls him "Darkside" which sounds retarded.

I always read it as "Darkseed" which seems much more menacing.

I can't tell if you're joking or not. When did it show that Lex had a deal with the prisoners?

>Lex looked everywhere after superman showed up. once you look you'll see them

I'm sorry, what?

Is the extended version R-rated and not cut to shreds like the original?

the meta humans, do you have any idea how stupid you look? It was stated in the movie atleast three times.

when you're over 16, you call your mum by her name often.

No you don't you autistic faggot. You probably own and wear a fedora frequently

yes though r rating doesn't make that much of a difference, and even tho it's not cut to shreds it's still slow, boring and still doesn't make that much sense, but it does flow a little better

Batman was not in the meta humans file, and he clearly knew who Batman was.

you wouldn't know being 12 n all

I dont understand why the fuck would you want a capeshit film lasts 3 hours

maybe because he isn't a metahuman?

I'm a huge fan of the comics. I've read The Dark Knight Returns and Watchmen. Dark and gritty is what makes these characters great. :^)

Supposedly