> Go home
> Still virgin
> Cry all night long
> She sends me messages apologizing
> I don't answer
> I know, I got a tiny dick
> What I do?

bang this chick if you can

then do what every other tiny dicked person does and spend your time doing other things besides sex

at least you won't die a virgin this way

A tiny dick shouldnt be a problem, ask if she still interested or not, at least she already knows now. Just bang her if u can

I jerk off a lot, user.

I can't see her face anymore. I really can't...

I should expect that...I hate this life!

I will never be happy. Fact.

"ecks dee"

Go to her house and murder her

Cunt

boi

how tiny???

Fuck her and just know she's such a fucking useless cretin that she let your tiny clit scissor her pussy.

What she then? You got a small dick? But she lets you fuck her. Also, leak nudes.

Not storyteller, but is that what you would call a tiny dick?

Really tiny = 4 inches...

Nigga

Nah good size

Yeah bad size

She didn't know that I got a tiny dick. Was our first time in sex...

Nope. Your hands however are pathetically small, embarrassing.

hard to tell without reference....

whats the measurement? compared to your height

Actually my hands are ridicously huge, which, combined with my huge feet, makes girls assume I got a big dick

6" / 185cm

Dick is 5inch / 13.5cm

I don't got her nudes... Just two months dating.

>5inch
yeah no

Inst OP!

Learn to eat pussy like a king

dude text her back you faggot literally quit crying about your micropenis You have other ways to satisfy her and she might have feelings for you so quit BEEINGGGG AA FAGGGOTTT AND TEEXTTTT HERRR BACCCCKKK NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGa

Go to bed, Matt.

you should die in yo sleep faggt

According to google 13.5cm is 5inch

Do americans measure differenly (girth?)

Also: another angle picture

Man, I love eat pussy, ass. Foot fetish. And BDSM, a little bit. But, with a small penis... Don't count too much.

Yes in America we measure balls and ass too

Well im asian, i have 6 inch cock but really tiny balls which makes my cock look bigger, and girls still dont mind....

So honestly, i think you might have jumped to conclusions.

At this point you have nothing to loose by asking her why she laughed...after you fuck her lol

Its pretty average sized.

Dnt sweat it. I know it might be hard on the psyche, but if she laughed it only shows you that shes a size queen whore....

Like she wasnt wifey material to begin with and sooner or later shes gonna cheat regardless of your cock size

how the hell are you supposed to measure your dick
bone pressed or not

you weigh it and convert the weight to length

Again, I'm not OP.

But seeing how everybody connects my dick to the story, I seem to have a tiny wiener

Inst OP

So pic isnt op pic?

doesnt really matter. 5 to 6 is average. But obviously not comparred to hispanics and blakcs.....

its just the lluck of the draw

Honestly, I'd stop talking to her. I wouldn't be able to look at her without feeling like trash.

you can use other things besides your penis, my fuckbuddy/bf (We didnt DTR yet but ye, I would say he has an average penis, also, but I like it that's what matters) is fantastic with his fingers, you just need to know what you're doing, to make up the fact that you have, according to you, a small penis.

That's the feeling, user. I can't do this anymore. Not with her.

K

Nope, my dick
Since the topic was about small dicks I wanted to get an opinion

Yeah, I also think since he is a virgin, he will have issues getting erect because that girl damages his already big insecurities

She sees your dick hard and laughs coz she can't wait to have it In her fag u need to text her right now an explain yourself all you will be forevervirgin

Yeah being honest if a girl did that to mean I'd love her, block her, and if any of her friends tried adding me I'd block them too. That's one of the main reasons I have a little trouble finding a woman, I don't like people that have had many sexual partners, I don't want to be compared to anyone.

This too.

Just leave her user, it'll be better for the feelings you have of yourself

check'd
and you are correct. i've only slept with 4 girls but i only have a 6 inch erect penis and no one has complained about being satisfied. foreplay is what matters. eat that pussy, rub that clit.

Yeah, user. I feel bad right now. Can't put this shit out of my head!

everytime

Exactly, I wish all the best user

That's exactly the problem! If I date with many girls and try this again, I really don't know.
All this girls will know that I got a small penis. This creeps me out!!!

can't wait for my girlfriend to get home so i can destroy that pussy

What if this happens again?
It's too much for me...

stop caring so fucking much if a girl really cares about penis size she's a slut and isn't worth the effort

make her cum

can do sir

Ive got crippling social anxiety and reaching age 30. It was always there but not as bad as it is now.

I tell parents to help, i feel like Xanax may help.

they get pissed and tell me to get SSRIs or meds that take long time before they start working. When i mention fast acting drugs like xanax, they say i just want to get high.

I just want to be able to go to the grocery store, get a job, or take walks or skateboard in public without feeling like people are looking at me wrong or not care. I just want to be able to speak calmly when ordering food. I just want to be able to calm the fuck down and not worry.

they should be treating you with ssris and benzos and maybe abilify.

Nigga, keep jerking off and all will be fine. Forget the girls.

Weed bro

thats what matters

Not rly.

average

i used to enjoy it when i was in high school but now that shit makes everything worse. i envy people that can do that shit and not feel like they're doing shit wrong in life.

looks like u got some sores there, should probably get checked user

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

kek
that will make his anxiety WORSE after he's high.
fucking dumb nigger

This is truth, iam am sure

I thought that I needed some kind of anti anxiety, turns out SSRI ( prozac ) after a good month or so has been doing great for me. Also, your not going to get over your anxiety if you fucking stay in your house all day too faggot. get an SSRI and fucking GO OUT SIDE

Not a native speaker - what are sores?

went through something kinda similar
>be virgin
>gf isn't virgin
>go to make sex for first time
>anxious as fuck
>psyche myself out
>cant get hard
>get hard enough to penetrate
>fuck her with my chub
>self conscious of fact im fucking my gf with a chub
>couldn't maintain chub
>call it quits

After I calmed down it was all good and everything worked fine thereafter, but that first time was brutal

it looks like you have a sexually transmitted infection

My mother has died a hundred times over already. I'm more worried about my dad.

Haven't had sex in almost 3 years

What gives you the impression?

dick

the sores

it must be taking a toll on him

i force myself going to the grocery store.

I grit my teeth, mumble to myself, try not to look in one direction too long.
I got stared down by a cop standing around because i guess i looked nervous even though i was trying to keep my shit together.

doesnt help i dont look white and come off as Muslim looking sometimes. shits fucked.

fucker

kys

Ok. But, what about the OP problem?

Naruto.

shit I hope you die

xd

Ok. Let's the thread die in peace.

your dick isn't tiny. my prefered size actually

srsly don't take xaxax, even if it helps in the beginning. it's really addictive and destroys you physically

This, that cock is about perfect.

anything bigger would hurt (unless you put effort in expanding..)

Delete her number and forget she ever existed, a girl like that will never make you feel special. There's some things a girlfriend should never do, and knocking your confidence is one of them.

Dont worry about dying a virgin, thats just being overly dramatic - you're only 20 ffs, and even if just one girl was willing to fuck you so far, there's another 10 out there waiting to do the same. Dont let a cunt like that define your relationships

anything bigger would hurt???
Told this to girl that likes anal fisting...

To each their own, I'm personally attracted to average sized cocks.

well like i said, without expanding yeah.
i'm rather tight naturally...
but some on. you don't fist someone analy without expanding first. at least i really hope so

hey OP, i'll tell you something
you know, when i'm really horny my vagina feels like it tightens, mostly at the very outer part, like the "entrance" if that makes sense? can't think of a proper word (no native speaker)
at this point i just want anything penetrating me... and well my boyfriend's dick is about 5 inches i guess and it hurts me if he goes too deep. for me it mostly really hurts if a dick touches my cervix, have heard this of other girls too. even though i know a girl who loves it, but whatever :)
don't feel bad. you can still satisfy a woman, like i said, penetration of the outer part is most important.. well most important after clit stimulation :D

Kys

I like to do oral sex. Eat ass. Suck feet. But, this really matters? I can't satisfy a woman just with my dick, and this hurt too much.
But, there's nothing I can do about my penis size. Just accept it.

well yeah you can
for me the important spot is like.. the rim? i don't see why you couldn't. i was trying to say going in too deep actually isn't good but rather hurts! (for me...)

there are women who can have vaginal orgasms - i've never had one so i can't say anything about it.. so it's possible to make a woman come just from penetration. but most woman can only have clitoral orgasms.. of course you can have them without penetration but believe me, they are way better with penetration!
also penetration depth depends on position. doggy style for example will allow you to penetrate deeper