ITT we post about how perverted we are. I'll start

ITT we post about how perverted we are. I'll start

>Be me, 16, lifeguard
>Work with all girls, same age, all smoking hot
>Girls want Chinese food for lunch
>Being the only guy, I offer to pick up the orders, like a gentleman.
>Pick up food. Find secluded alley on my way back
>Carefully distribute my seed amongst the meals except mine
>tfw I watch them happily eating my spunk
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jfAvuYNIFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story bro haha

If you were a life guard, im assuming you were reasonably good looking and had a athletic body.

Why didn't you just cum inside their pussy's instead of their kung pao chicken?

what kind of autistic fag are you.

Underaged and b&!
MODS get the fuck in here!

who says he's 16 now

Reported.

Kill yourself

n1

Had a dream the other night that I raped a 7 year old girl. The more she cried that harder I got. Shit was so powerful, I woke up feeling like my balls were bone dry.

Best dream ever.

used to slightly brush my dick with a roommates toothbrush

used to flash my dick to strangers when i was a teenager, i was on vacation in germany so no fucks were given

also flashed my neighbour on her 12th birthday, i was like 8

Broke up with my obsessive ex about a year ago and it devastated her. She doesn't hang out with anyone else and I basically keep her around as a friend so she doesn't kill herself. lately I've been using her as my own personal bank and fuck toy. She'll do anything I ask if she thinks that there is a chance that it means we'll get back together. Basically my own personal on-call slut

that her? jesus christ. You did the right thing

Well he said 'how perverted we are', rather than 'were'.

If you were a lifeguard and really that perverted, why didn't you cum on any of their suits sometime?

OP here. Definitely not 16 anymore. Though just because I said "are" doesnt mean I've stopped being a pervert. If anything I'm worse. I don't even know what kind of weird shit I'd do if I were around 16 y/o in swimsuits now.

No kidding. I'm loving every second of it

They either have boyfriends or he's a butterface.

the only things you need to be a life guard is to show you don't fucking drown if you go into the water and pick something up. you seem pretty autistic to assume he's good looking and athletic

do you put the bag over her face or over yours?

wutz his name

I've been renting out my basement to these two couples for three years because it's close to the University where they study. Rent is pretty high since it's so close to the school but I've been cutting 50% off their rent payment because his girl been fucking me behind his back. At first she didn't even want to but now she always goes home from school early without him just so we can have sex without being caught. This is their last year before graduating so I've been using her like crazy. I think I might miss her when she leaves.

heh...well, depending on the job and particular certification, can be more involved than that.

How the hell did you get with her anyways? Incredibly bad beer-goggles?

because it didnt happen

Well yeah there's first aid and CPR but any able bodied person can learn that

are they married or just together?

You're a bit of a cunt though.

Back when my gf broke up with me and I had no one else I was devastated, but at least she had the decency to just leave me alone after that.

well, ocean lifeguarding requires more, so does Red Cross lifeguard certification (though less than ocean lifeguarding). It's not just first aid, CPR, and picking something up in the water, but swimming a certain distance/time and knowing certain techniques. Any reasonably healthy person can do the minimum certification, but not someone out of shape.

Just together but they told me they've been together since grade 10 and he plans on proposing to her in the summer. Fairly impressed their relationship has lasted this long considering how much of a cheating slut this guys girlfriend is.

Best story EVER

How did this started? You coerced her?

Guess he's the steady neddy she can rely on, but she has her fun on the side. I'd bet it's not the first time she's cheated.

I recorded my friends gf while she was changing at my house. Just stuck my phone by the crack under the door. Had a good fap and deleted. Felt too guilty.

send nudes of her bro

Be bro tier in the end and tell him, user or not, noone deserves that fate...unless hes a cuck.

I once held hands with a girl

nudes?

PERVERT!!!

>now he has cooties

post pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=9jfAvuYNIFk
just finished jacking it to this for some reason, not sure what I did...

I once had sex and came.

Will you post my sisters pics if i'll give you their insta/fb?

Tell her to buy me a gtx 1080

anyone?

Yeah right op. We know you shot that load into your own mouth

I jacked off with a broom handle up my ass.

are they hot?

You should tell him she's a cheating slut

yes

Edgy, brah

what have you done to her sexually?

OP's mah nigga

so interested?

Nah, didn't really forced or coerced her into doing it. I just saw her coming home one day and we talked for a bit about her degree, tuition and how she was liking it here. Just normal stuff but somewhere in that conversation she mentioned how she and him were on a pretty tight budget with money. I kind of felt bad since my renting price was a bit high so I dropped it down for a few months just for them. Then the economy went down and I raised it back up but they were use to the low rent that they couldn't really afford to pay it anymore. Told them there wasn't really anything I could do because honestly there's other students out there who would gladly pay normal price for rent this close to school. We talked about negotiating a deal but nothing really interested me. Her boyfriend got mad and kind of accepted the price but she didn't. One day I found her waiting alone for me in my garage and she wanted to try to reasoning to me. By reasoning I meant she wanted to see if I would be alright with getting hand jobs from her for a reduction in rent. She was asking for like $100 off a month for two handjobs per month. I accepted her offer and soon she was bargaining for more. $200 off for a blowjob, $400 off and I can play with her body. Soon it got to the point where she was willing to fuck me so we settled with 50% off rent and I could fuck her any way I wanted four times a month. It use to be only four times a month but now she's alright with doing it as much times as I want.

Probably not but at first glance I would have never guessed she would cheat on her boyfriend.

Nah. I don't want this guy to beat me up or burn my house down or something. I rather he gets married to a lying slut than him finding out and killing me.

Nope. Not my problem.

as long as they're 18+

What haven't I done? Basically an on call slut, I have her go with me places just to give me roadhead on the way. I fuck her whenever I want.

Post nudes

yes, so firstly check out zuzaszurmiej. Check out her fb too. Post her and i'll give you more

wow so edgy

anal? facials? cum in pussy? you should get her to get a friend to threesome and fuck.

how much money do you think you've gotten out of her?

I'm going to soon enough, I basically can do whatever I want to her no limits because she thinks she will get me back lol I've probably drained around 800-900 in the last year out of her

How much do they pay now each? You think he's on to you?

I've basically came in every hole and I love to cum in her pussy just because I love to watch her squirm when she feels it pumping into her

Only around $1000 each. I'm still making a profit but very very very small...

Nah. They use to go home together everyday but now he just thinks she's going home early to study because it's quieter at home.

got any pics of the slut? does she let you do anything? Anal? Bdsm? Etc?

Seriously why do you keep reposting this. Hope you get your karma sooN!

To watch people like you get upset

That's really expensive still. If I was her I would just move out to be honest. I'm sure there's probably cheaper rent out there and probably closer to the school too. You're lucky she's a dumb hoe.

> Be me, married to a bitch for far too long
> We divorce and arrange a time where I can go into house alone to get my shit
> Get my important shit and decide that I should also keep my expensive scotch, that she does not drink
> Open up the bar, grab the scotch and toss it in a box. See her rum
> I have to piss so I pop the top and piss some in the rum
> Put the rum away and hit the toilet to finish pissing. Feeling delightfully evil
> Recall that she's got Bailey's in the bar fridge. Likes to drink it right after work each day
> fap behind the bar eagerly and shoot my full load into her 'Irish Creme'
> Shake it up for five minutes to mix it in
> Leave and go to my new place for the weekend
> Facebook tells me she threw a divorce party with her mother, sister, and friends
> I'm friend with friend so I see party photos
> I see my ex, her mom, her sister, and friends drinking from the bar
> Including rum and Baileys
> MFW my cum or piss has been inside my ex, her mom, sister, and bridal party

Eww dude wtf

>food. Find secluded alley on my way back
>>Carefully distribute my seed amongst the meals except mine
>>tfw I watch them happily eating my spunk
>Pic not related
congratulate urself on a lifetime of shyt karma

u mustve really hated each other lol

Serial jerker here

Jerked it into coworkers lotion bottle

Jerked it into open window of my neighbor in college

Jerked it in the men's room at work after hearing the guy next to me doing it too

Jerked it while watching the neighbors daughter down the street changing in the window

Jerked it in school next to a hot girl at the same desk

Jerked it under the counter at a friends house while talking to friends wife

Jerked it into my step sisters dirty panties (did it again into my cousins panties)

Did I win?

go down to the beach and whip my dick out, not a nude beach lul, lots of tourists in this area, mostly europeans so they then think its a nude beach and get their tits out lmao.im 18 btw.

feelsgoodman

want a hot girl to blow me a kiss with her bottom. that's kinda it.

LULZ

EPIQ

Well done sir

Total pwnage.

Yeah pretty much anything at this point as long as her boyfriend doesn't find out. I can fuck her ass while eating a ice cream cake on her belly if I wanted too. I've even got her to go on a date with me outside for dinner and drove her to a back alley just to have sex in the car.

Are you kidding me? That's really cheap considering where I'm from. $1000 for a house, two rooms, kitchen, bathroom, laundry, heating, free WiFi, and other minor appliances is extremely cheap. Not to mention my house is literally right across the street from the University so it takes away their transportation cost to get to school. If anything I feel like I'm being ripped off.

have you fucked her ass yet? is she good? more pics of her.

Use a spoiler tag in the future for fucks sake!

Regularly masturbate to pictures and thoughts of my GFs 16yo sister.

I even took creeps of her once.

I feel really guilty about it, and want to stop. But its like my dick just thinks for itself.
Can anyone give me any advice on how to stop this?

Post pictures... it helps...

Looks like a slut alright? What kind of crazy shit have you done with her? Does she let you cum inside her? Do you two ever just fuck in the living room when her bf is gone?

>be me 15 years old new years eve
>parents get together and all the kids cramped in one room
>little girl 6-7 years old wants to stay in my lap
>I shit you not she touches my dick
>I think she's doing that by mistake, I start getting horny and nervous as fuck
>everybody is looking at fireworks and shit at the window, little brat gets my hand and touches herself with it
>fuckmylife.jpg
>horny as fuck and two other kids in the room
>wutdo
>the parents of the two kids leave maybe 1 or 2 AM
>alone with little brat
>our parents and the host started to drink an talk, laugh really laud, they sent my mom to get us to sleep
>in bed with little girl
>she wants to kiss my dick, I don't let her, fondle her pussy and ass while masturbating

she prob learnt that from her dad

I swear to holy donkey allah that little thing was abused or something. She knew what the fuck wanted. I didn't saw her until maybe 10 years later. :| She smoking hot

I always thought that someone did something to her. Maybe her brother. But .. fuck my life sometimes I feel bad about what I did.

Yeah a few times. She's probably one of the most funnest girl I ever slept with. I feel bad since I have trouble keeping up with her sometimes but overall she's really good and I'm trying to enjoy these last few months with her before she moves out.

Craziest thing we probably tried was going out for dinner together and then fucking in a car. If someone recognized us that would have been the end of that. We also fucked a few times outdoors which was fun as well.

Yeah I can cum inside her as long as it's days where it's safe.

All the time. Sometimes he even knocks on the door and we have to run away before he comes in.

Have a similar story

>Be me 17 visiting cousins family
>Cousin is 9
>We're wrestling on the guest bed and I start getting hard
>I stop because I'm afraid she'll notice and tell her parents
>She tells me that she wants to play a game and tells me to lay back on the bed
>I lay back
>Tells me to close my eyes. I can see her staring at my crotch
>I close my eyes and I feel two small hands exploring my dick and balls
>Although she has no idea what she's doing, 17 y/o virgin me thought it was great
>Came in shorts very quickly
>Left to clean myself up
>I remember being so scared she'd tell but it's been 10 years and nothing

:| Man I was dead scared that she would say something to her parents or brother. I don't know man.. maybe there is something at that age that makes them really curios/horny.

Her now

Did you name the pic hj on purpose?

Shes gorgeous. Gotta play again

I just deleted the filename.. H and J were close ..

eh... I don't know man. I am 30 right now have a girlfriend probably future wife. I think I will have an heart attack if she would say something like " I remember you "