What is wrong with my dick b?

what is wrong with my dick b?

its cut.

Looks like an infection.

Fucked a girl with a yeast infection (she didn't tell me till after) and I got a bunch of tiny red bumps similar to those. They went away on their own after like a week.

you've been fucking too many bitches user give it a rest

maybe put some moisturizer on it

should I go see a doctor? idk what to do

Clean your dick a little better OP. It'll go away in time.

-user with similar issue

I only fuck with my gf

How long have you had them? Unless they start to hurt or are oozing puss, I don't really see any need to

Biologically its your skin reacting to the acidity of the vaginal mucus. Nothing to worry about tbh. happens when you fuck a lot, or over long periods of time.

for months now but im starting to worry

should I use protection or clean it better after sex??

Wash it with antibacterial soap.

If you're uncut, it's normal. Caused by burst capillaries. Happened to me, goes away in a week or so.

like antibiotic stuff?

im uncut but im afraid of getting bjs i dont want girls to freak out

why would they freak out??

Nah just look for any soap that says "Antibacterial" It helps with smells and other such garbage on your penis. And everywhere.

It looks like your face.

Just leave your dick alone for a week. Don't jerk off, etc.

maybe because it doesnt look healthy

Visit a physician. They may help or they may possibly recommend you to a dermatologist if your skin is the issue.

When you think they're gonna freak out always keep this in mind. All males are born uncut. So we're normal as shit. All these cut fags look weird.

thanks user

thanks user it really brings up my confidence. i though it may be something else

You're welcome

You could use a condom. Those do help. Or just clean up after sex. Try to not further induce any sort of irritation though.

Looks like herps?

infection/ irradiated from jacking too much, dont scratch it and dont jack too much for a couple days. keep it clean and it will peel and be as good as new

err irritated, its not going to hulk out

Get some vagisil and put it on. I've had it before and after a few days of putting that shit on my dick, they went away

Dude look up blanitis. Its a skin condition not an STD

is that some sort of vaginal antibiotic?

Yeah, it's over the counter stuff. Get the cream stuff

quit fucking opossums OP

what does it even mean?

a skin condition caused by too much jerking?

you got that from fucking fagets in the ass and letting them give you head with teeth and then fucking them in the ass. Quit OP IS FAGET