Help

Help.
There was reddish water at the bottom of my bowl and my stool was a kind of dull color. Other than the aids that you're gonna diagnose me with, what could be wrong?
>inb4aids

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/digestive-disorders/diverticular-disease#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its HIV

bump for help

Could be ulcers.

likely bleeding in your lower stomach/colon

The fresher the blood the lower into the system the bleed is in, or that's what I have been led to believe.

Aren't those painful? I also forgot to mention I felt no abnormal pain.

This is what I thought as well. The weird thing though, there was no blood when I wiped. I saw none in the actual poop either, just the water.

do you live with any females, and did you check the water before you sat down?

Good point, a female does live here. Water was clean when I sat down, but I wont rule out the possibility of plumbing issues.

Are you experiencing pain during, after, or before passing? Any major changes to your diet in the last two weeks or so? Eating a lot of red foodstuffs?

A couple days ago I had a whole lot of organic milk. Made my stomach feel a bit odd, but I felt it was normal as I've never had that brand. Farts stank. Yesterday I had a lot of milk in about 6 servings of cereal total with 2 bags of chips.
Not to healthy looking, but that's the most unusual of the list that I've consumed recently.

do you any problems/ aches with your intestans?

I shit blood last week for the first time and it scared the hell out of me, but did not happen agaian sofar...

Bags as in the small 1 serving size bag. Not the big family size. Fritos and potato chips.

Any history of stomach/intestine disease in your family?

check this out, doctor told me a while back after having some pains that i have this, if the pockets pop you crap blood

webmd.com/digestive-disorders/diverticular-disease#1

No pains at all, besides me being paranoid that every little thing I feel in my lower gut is an internal wound.
Also good luck, hope it doesn't happen again.

Nope.

>after having some pains
No pain here, but I'll keep this just in case
Did you get this cured?

Maybe you just ate some beetroot. Makes it look like there is blood in your piss too.

Alright, if there is no other health issues, you're most likely totally fine.

Best case scenario.
if there were any time i hope i were drugged with beets

it is definitely lupus.

Relieving.
Thanks user, and everyone in thread

usually old people get this, the doc said you'd get a piece cut out, but I am too young for that. so in a way a "cya later" deal, i have to watch a bit what i eat and drink alot. there were times i hardly drank anything at all, fucks with your intestans after a while.

So, cured - no, but don't have much problems since i take care of it. too much junkfood always gets me though

Water-only diets are much easier to do than you may think. Just don't buy juice, buy an >11 pack of water, and keep a bottle next to you in your room. You'll be drinking it semi-consciously.
Skipping drinks fugs with me too after a bit.