R8 my parenting Sup Forums

r8 my parenting Sup Forums

8/10
nice house

I bet she vapes

wow, nice assumption that just because she's a girl that she'll like flowers on your clothes.

did you ask her what she identifies as?

you make me sick

She genuinely picked that herself lol

FUCK YOU
WHY I WAS BORN IN THE COUNTRY WHERE I'LL NEVER AFFORD THE SAME HOUSE AS YOU OP

JUST FUCK YOU

I hope they're not real tattoos on your fingers. That's a shame if they are.

They are, why would that even bother you? lol

Also, did you miss the one on my neck?

>tfw daughter got nothing for christmas guy

Get outta here you fuckin attention whore, you don't even have tits to offer

You can look at my gfs if you want lol

Could give a fuck about your parenting, I'm more concerned about the knuckle tattoos which automatically make you a white trash faggot who thinks he's hard. I hope your house burns down

House looks clean and well kept, you're spending time with your daughter, those are all good, but you lose points for wearing shoes inside the house and eminem clothes, and she could get in trouble if she repeats that action at school.
Overall 7/10

you should be ass-raped by large black men while your daughter videos it

But the way you reply comes across like you think you're hard, I might have knuckle tattoos but up until this point, you're the only one talking hard man shit lol

Tattoos put me off. I'm sure there are others like me.
I just see them and judge you and don't want anything to do with you. Why would you do that to yourself? Needlessly set life's difficulty setting to maximum for what benefit?

Vanity? Hoping people think you have some deeper meaning? I don't get it, and I hope your tattoos won't make your daughter stereotypical.

Alpha male parenting skills

>Needlessly set life's difficulty setting to maximum

Have you seen this guys house? I don't think it's prevented him for doing much

thats cute. makes me wish I had a daughter. Good luck OP, being a father is challenging or so I've heard. Take good care of her.

Kid isn't fat spending time with her I say youre above average
Side note you look like a coke dealer if u r please let me test your stash for ummm quality assurance

Could be a rental man. There's a lot of factors at play here. The only permanent thing are his tattoos lol

Why are autistic people do triggered by tattoos?

You do understand that the more tattoos someone has, the more disposable income they have, which means, despite what your severe and unrelenting conservatism and social retardation tells you, people with tattoos are almost certainly gainfully employed and successful in life.

Life's difficulty at maximum - what the fuck does that even mean, you developmentally disabled moron?

Rent is usually more expensive monthly than a mortgage, especially on big houses. People renting shitty apartments sure, that's a valid point. People renting houses tend to have reasons. I don't know if he is renting though.

Keep dreaming about getting a wife, having your own kids and your own house, faggot.....
Obvious baiting is obvious. Cringed a bit...

Quick to anger ;)

Calm down buddy. Do tattoos make people aggressive? If you reread my post you'll see there's no need for such harshness.

Are you upset? Do the tattoos link to some trauma from childhood? Lol.

10 not a chance of her becoming a SJW

huh? Can timestamp the livingroom if you want lol..... lol this is my house, that's my kid, and I'm not married but I've been with her mother for a few years now.

>self made wooden floor [poorfag]
>toiletpaper rolls in xmas3 [poorfag]
>wide clothing [obesity]
>tv scratched [2nd hand]
>more people behind doors [poorfags split their house to rent to minorities]
]

Have you heard of reflections? lol

>Quick to anger
>slow to understand
>ignorance and prejudice
>and fear walk hand in ha-hand

>toilet paper in tree

I lol'd

>getting called out for being an intellectually inferior idiot = aggression

You seem pretty triggered, sodomite. Is it because you're upset that people with tattoos make more money than you, or are you upset that the OP has a house and family and you live with your parents and don't know what a vagina feels like?

Why don't you answer the fucking questions, you gigantic coward?

there's 2 people in the main pic, and 3 behind the doors. how stupid are you? maybe lurk more newfag.

fuckin b8 lol

Oh shit I got rapped at. What do I do now? Do we wiggle around holding our pants up and pretend to drive with the other hand or something?
I'm white and too different from you to understand you. You're too far gone from me.

Have fun. You trolled me too well.

You really are incredibly stupid.

Try to start having some self respect before you post again.

Are you a rapper? If not you definitely look like you should be

Ok I'll stay ;)

Why are you upset though?

worth a try though, usually works xd

Why are you so painfully dumb?

poor sweaty dumb and racist
The American Dream!!

you started it, they are the lyrics from a song by a rather famous band, I just finished it.

but of course posters on Sup Forums today are too young to recognize the classics.

U mad

Ugh, your meter is way off. Take a fourth-grade poetry class then come back.

this house looks familiar, did you post some shit about a box fort yesterday??

I did lol

10/10 would finger bang

Why are you placing things for the camera? Are you trying to prove something to us? 2 different threads now asking for people to tell you you're doing well in life?

I like her chamber of secrets
nice boxfort too

10/10 parenting
that forts dope af

>Why are you placing things for the camera
That was the joke

the other room is gone now??

Not bad for a guy with no money who built his daughter a cardboard fort for Christmas.

Fix the damn floor.

so you can afford to buy all those pic related
but jewed on the christmas present for her and made her that fort as mentioned in that last thread

You think teaching your kid to stick her finger up is funny? She will grow to be a horrible kid. If I'd have done that in front of my dad he would have beat the shit out of me with a belt, like permanent scars. You're raising a disrespectful kid, I got the shit kicked out of me for way less and I'm respectful now.

>PS4 VR, Xbone, big TV and a nice house
>cannot afford presents for daughter

kill yourself

No, the fort was a joke, it's a couple of boxes some of her gifts got delivered in.

alright good for you for mastering such a bait
10/11 made me reply twice

see You fear people now, you don't respect them.

cute pic haha also nice house op. personally i like tattoos and my whole family including grandparents have sleeves, and 3 people in my family are tattoo artists. I dont understand the problem

She loved the fort though lol, won't let me throw it out -_-

/thread

I know which box my present for her would come in

I know which box you'd leave in lol

zoes box

hummm, strange how she seems to be clothed and not pleasing your manhood

>.5/10

nice fingerbox

This is why women won't fuck you

Where your furniture? HousePoor/10

its okay, ill stick with just girls.

found your home lol

UPS can't even find it, good luck with that.

buy her a pit bike and teach her to do dank wheelies

> (You)
You literally have no furniture! What you do have like it came from Rent-A-Center! I'm guessing southern Illinois or Ohio. Pure trash

It looks as if your house is on land. Like a real white blooded American's house should be.

Jelly/10

real leather, and enough to seat up to 9 people lol, how big is your family? There's only 3 people in this house

Weren't you the guy yesterday who said you were too poor to buy your daughter anything for Christmas so you built her a fort

>have plenty of space
>cram couches into corner and under stairs
>do nothing with empty space
>no taste, just functionality
>dad is divorced

white trash/1

post her nudes

>cram couches into corner and under stairs

Place couches around TV lol, where else are they meant to face, the fuckin walls? I don't know how you do it, but this is normal ;)

>
>>have plenty of space
>>cram couches into corner and under stairs
>>do nothing with empty space
>>no taste, just functionality
>>dad is divorced

Oh no, he has a live in girl friend who's fucking high maintenance as shit and plastic. He's never been married to his"baby mama". He's just trash. Conciders "a big screen to watch the game and a couch to seat 9" from a pay per week rent center, the life of a baller.

I can spell considers though.

normal in America maybe. not over here buddy. we actually try to make shit comfy.
I guess that's what happens when culture is of no importance.

I'm British lol

Holy shit I was there!!!!!!

Your daughter is going to grow up to be a niggerlover at this rate.

white trash/10

Good job there's none around here then

what job you got ? ddealer

What makes you think that?

Normie as fuck

why?

yOU'RE THE FORT GUY
NICE FORT BTW

probably lives with his mom

Is this the same faggot with the box fort?

yes

serial killer in the making, bravo