Most meaningful movement of our lives. Don't pass up the chance to join with us

Most meaningful movement of our lives. Don't pass up the chance to join with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU
youtu.be/oP5IDQbwtK4
nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The missed opportunity was not being there with several pounds of c4

Give away your hate and join us.

All lives matter

A more appropriate picture would have involved a pretentious skinny white guy with glasses and a beard

Jew fag here. I hear you, brother. Join us fellow white men.

>NO? ?? ???????

If that is supposed to say NOT IN SERVICE and doesn't understand the other letters, shouldn't it at least figure out the second N?

>NO? ?N ???????

Strong the shoop is obi-wan

topkek

Give away your last breath, nigger loving cuck

Interesting black lives matter anagram: atavism belt clerk.

We all have a steak in this

All they do is block roads and shit off, literally what is teh point?

Are you guys getting tired of seeing that dude fuck a cantaloupe?

...and get beat with hammers? Nah m8

Agreed!

Preach it, Sister!

Are they giving out free steaks? I could get behind a movement like that. It would be much better than blocking traffic.

die nigger

The point is that the police are murdering innocent young people for kicks! Let's put an end to it!

allofmywut.jpg

Surely Soros could hook them up with free steaks

the most racist, intolerant, violent, propaganda, corporate BS ever? yeah na die niggers.

BLM should not take any funds from George Soros. He's only looking for chaos, which will diminish BLM efforts.

P.S. Rumor is that Soros is DEAD.

cant wait until you try this shit with donald trump and end up hanging from a tree,your nothing but a waste of life in america,go back to africa

Black Lives Matter.

But Not As Much As Harambe's.

police are just doing the job that the majority of white cuck's dont have the balls to do.we should be giving police officers who murder blacks awards,not punishments

not if the placeholders are defect, it's no fucking wheel of fortune

Check em

Bait

Is your goal to end racism and bring about race equality????

No? You just wanna make public distractions to draw off the cops while other niggahs B&E stores.

I'm guessing you were too young for Occupy Wallstreet then.

I'm sure blocking off roads and getting in the way of ordinary people is the right way to change things

i'll only join if it means i'll get to fuck a black girl.

This video should end the discussion.

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU

good thing we can sue the "protesters" after they dent our car hoods and bumpers with their bodies.

No lives matter. We all just spend our brief existences serving ourselves and being self righteous about our believes. None of it meant anything after we're dead. Niggers are equally worthless to whites. end of story.

>it figure out

Oh you mean the black kkk? Yeah, fuck that. See, I'm not actually racist so I won't be joining a supremacy cult.

GO BACK TO AFRICA

dat quality shoop doe

>not 99%

innocent young people?

I think you mean savage black felons.

Wait a minute, jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Thank you for your contribution to the Trump presidency. Without BLM Trump would probably not be the president elect now.

are we trying to get the ADL to classify the moon as a hate symbol?

Yes, the Black Lives Matter movement was a leading force behind the election of our Lord and Protector, the God Emperor Donald Trump. For that, I thank them.

youtu.be/oP5IDQbwtK4

I got a better movement. Several, actually.
NRA
PETA
#Bluelivesmatter
The Trump Presidency,

> the moon symbol
You need to go back

Checked

Fuck that, PETA is worthless garbage. I sincerely hope they all die of untreated syphilis.

You have to go back, and that's unconditional
The law is the law, you motherfucking imbecile
To cross this wall, you'll need a fucking miracle
Unless you're white, you'll be fuckin inadmissible
If you were any good, you'd become a citizen
Or at least pay your taxes at a bare minimum
God damn freeloader, quit playing innocent
And speak some fucking English, you shit-skinned dissident

See now that was a real lawful protest. But the problem was that it started to spread and Soros was losing money over it so he paid the same faggots he always pays and they infiltrated the protest and started doing drugs and pissing in the hotdogs and turning a peaceful legal protest into a rapefest with pee flavored hotdogs.

I had a better movement this morning on the porcelain throne, than the whole BLM.

How 'bout I tear you blacks apart, piece by piece? I hope all you niggers get killed by police But then again that would just be a sweet release

Underrated post

But black lives don't matter. They're literally a sub evolution of modern humans and will eventually be wiped from the earth as humanity advances

say no more fam

>Most meaningful movement of our lives. Don't pass up the chance to join with us.
This!

I love niggers so much more than I love myself, my family, my own race!!!!!!!!!!

Literally the dumbest and most hateful thing I've seen in my lifetime. Bunch of baby crying bitches blaming the world for their problems. More racial hate has spewed out of this plague than anything in the last 50 years. Quit wasting our time rioting and get a fucking job and work for what you have like the rest of us have to.

cucklord

Niggers are as worthless as the cotton they picked 150 years ago.

This movement only had legitimacy in its when it first was created, I was sympathetic to unarmed citizens being gunned down by police. But It no longer has anything to do with this, and is being run and supported by social justice warriors who have no respect for facts

>innocent young people
with drugs and guns
evading the police
acting like thugs
right.....
act like a respectable member of society instead of like a thug, fucking retards

No lives matter.

You dont deserve any more privileges.
Its insane that america allows there to be a black music awards - then preaches about equality. Your country is a joke.

no one owes blacks anything

The shear numbers of spawn created by these barbarians will never cease. The world will run out of ammo before those cockroaches are finally eradicated.

Why couldn't Hitler hand tried to get rid of the negroid instead of the Jews.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>Why couldn't Hitler hand tried to get rid of the negroid instead of the Jews.
Agree. I've always thought that the Yidds should be our allies, because the niggers are plainly not.

Micah Johnson was doing the reverse in Texas though.

You'll see more cop killings in the future if this keeps up.

Blacks are already arming up like crazy.
nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881

Well done

Fucking niggers, looks like you're making it easier for us to form a lynch mob.

B8

The only way it's meaningful is to prove how moronic the American left is.

This movement was the main reason I got my carry permit.

I don't think that the Founding Fathers that WROTE the CONSTITUTION intended for niggers to have guns.

Kek, fucking niggers

How bout no?

Top kek

I had a more meaningful movement this morning after I had three bowls of jambalaya.

All fucking niggers must hang

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3uloAurjMc

>this

shut up retard nigger

Kek

Not an Amerifat, but does it still cound as an assault rifle if you paint it yellow?

There is an active effort to subvert Sup Forums with leftist and "progressive ideas."

Ignore and sage these threads. Dont let paid shills get their way

That's not an assault raifu