You stupid mother fuckers think you have it all figured out. You sit behind your computers...

You stupid mother fuckers think you have it all figured out. You sit behind your computers, taking full advantage of your white straight male privilege and it just makes me sick. None of you are as smart as I am, you sit and claim to be geniuses but I was actually tested by a clinical psychologist. You all lead unproductive lives that are filled with meaningless pursuits while I am getting my PhD in gender studies, specializing in the oppression of gay females by straight males. You all need to be hung in the streets, the human race would be better off if all straight people were hung by their privileged necks. This is the type of treatment that straight people deserve after the oppression that has been heaped upon gay women. No one has suffered as much as gay women. I hope you all choke on a bag of dicks you straight faggots.

I included a picture of what you kneck beard, basement dwelling, pillow fucking, punks look like.

Bait

this is the depth of argument I expected from such a low brow, beta emporium.

Tits or GTFO

he's already hooked you...

Nice Google image.
Could you at least edit it with the three neuron connections you posses?

AHEM HEM HEM
MIMIMIMIMIIIII
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT?

you wouldnt say that to my face. I would destroy your fat, cis, white, male, ass.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, OP? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at target school, and I’ve been involved in numerous practice ranges, and I have over 300 bullet holes. I am trained in Paper Mario and I’ve been used by the top snipers in the entire US armed forces. I am nothing but just another target. I will display your accuracy with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that I'm not a target over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pulp across the USA and your shot grouping is being traced right now so you better prepare for the paper, maggot. The paper that wipes the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You’re no fucking deadshot, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can simulate kills in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with paper. You're done, kiddo!

is it worth calling this bait?

Check

Shut up. This is terrible bait.

Unsure if male or female, either way I have a boner

nice sleeve

WELL CONGRATULATIONS! YOU GOT EDGY ON Sup Forums! WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU'LL SURVIVE IN HERE? YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHICH CREEK YOU'RE IN. SWEET CORN IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES IT THROUGH MY REAR, HOW DO YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN?

I thought it was pretty funny, OP.
>meaningless pursuits...gender studies
>killing procreators will better the human race
kek

OP also called everyone a bunch of straight faggots...whatever that is.

Triggering this plane