Isnt it funny how everybody wants to complain about white supremacy...

isnt it funny how everybody wants to complain about white supremacy,but nobody gives a fuck about blacks doing the same thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this shit is a great example,imagine the outrage if some white rock band dressed up as the kkk and did a super bowl half time performance.the nig nogs would probably still be complaining

quit whining faggot

black power is associated with empowerment not supremacy. You must understand this if you want to continue this conversation. I'm willing to bet a lot of money that anybody who's into black empowerment is anti-black-on-black crime, which is the main issue in the black community. The KKK and nazism is associated with murder and genocide. Again, I can't stress how important it is for this to be acknowledged if you intend to have a valuable conversation about this.

If you don't, then go fuck ur mother feggit

This

>black empowerment

please tell me how hating police and white people is empowerment,stupid liberal cuck

oh and they could give a shit less about black on black crime,thats why chimp lives matter never brings it up,they only care when those mean old white police officers are doing the killings

good thing there gonna be hanging from tree's all over america after donald trump's inauguration,time to take our country back boys

>stupid liberal cuck

yeah you're not taking this seriously

I dun care i just wish one of these days i could get through to you dunces

>i just wish one of these days i could get through to you dunces

ya sorry but white liberals deserve the same fate as the niggers they love so much

lol tell us how you really feel

Nobody takes blacks seriously

sorry im not the nigger loving cuck your so used to seeing

then how come movements like black lives matter have gotten this far without consequences.and by consequences i dont mean a bunch of white liberal cuck's apologizing to them for being white

sorrynotsorry

>your

youtube.com/watch?v=PI5LeFo1EJU

Fine. KKK hasn't truly existed in a long fucking time and everyone knows it is just an imaginary bogeyman at this point. There are race realists and white separatists, but white supremacists no longer exist.

the bottom line is humans are scum and whomever is in charge (right now it's honkies prolly soon to be chinks) just serves as the loudest voice for how truly awful people are.

I just take the nihilistic approach and realize very few of us have any good qualities, so you then just focus on self-improvement.

>but white supremacists no longer exist.

for the idiots who believe that the kkk are the only group of white supremacists your right,but some day there's gonna be another massacre thats going to be bigger then what happened in charleston and then people arent gonna treat white supremacists like there some kind of joke

not to mention with america getting more and more anti white,why would you think white supremacists no longer exist when shit like black lives matter has only created even more white supremacists

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

anti-black =/= white supremacists

>not directly responding and picking out a stupid thing the other guy said to move focus away from the fact that you did not directly to respond to what he said since it is still a valid point no matter how many insults he threw at you

>but nobody gives a fuck about blacks doing the same thing

It's because nigger's make the claim that they can't be racist while being an aggressive arrogant in your face racist

Some deluded schmuck stated once that you need to have power over someone in order to be racist and nigger's lapped it up like the retarded little children they are

Aight I'll bite

Ideally, black empowerment is not anti-white or anti-police, but anti-racist and anti-defamation.

Considering the BLM movement is made up of people who are in their 20's in the 2010's and were raised in the public school system, it was doomed from the start.

police brutality =/= police. white supremacy =/= white people. also it's adorable how every time anyone on the so called "alt-right" is challenged they resort to schoolyard name calling like "well you're just a stupid libtard cuck your opinion is dumb i hope you get lynched"

>anti black

lol,cops shooting criminals who more then likely were resisting arrest and fighting with the cops does not make you anti black

the reason so many of these kkk types have came out after donald trump was elected is because of the white community having to sit through 8 years of hearing about black lives mattering and how evil white people and police are

Wow, I never thought someone on fucking Sup Forums would actually have some common sense. Keep preaching, my man.

Because no one takes them seriously. Sure, Jacquan, the blacks will be in top one day. Keep dreaming.

well in my opinion we should of killed blacks the day anti white movements like black lives matter were created,but since the majority in america are limp dick cuck's who support people like hillary clinton or barack obama that'll never happen

>anti racist

oh right,i forgot this is Murica where blacks only shout racist when they are the victims of it.nevermind the only reason why so many white supremacists support donald trump is because of the 8 years of the country looking more and more anti white

>8 years of black lives mattering
BLM has only been around 3 years. also if you're all so sick of listening to them why do you keep whining about it? go live your lives. stop paying attention to them. it's like you're listening to music you don't like then constantly complaining about it

>anti white movements like black lives matter
>limp dick cuck's
you're only proving my point

how can i live my life when these nig nogs want to interrupt my life,your part of the problem.im part of the solution to the problem

hard to live my life minding my own business when they keep rioting, which means they aren't minding their own business

and they only keep rioting because the majority in america are pussy white liberal cuck's.i miss the days of lynching and slavery,at least white people solved the problem back then

don't forget those cucks like john brown who were the equivalent of blm supporters