Starting new thread about drugs?

Starting new thread about drugs?
What drug do you use Sup Forums and do you like opiates?
I am qutining alcohol so I started benzos/weed and sometimes opiates (firstly buprenorphine and than sometimes heroin, but I control it, I was long into that to be addicted again).
Whats your drug of choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

catbull.com/alamut/Bibliothek/mimosa1dmtextraction.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm pretty big on Adderall. Make me more social.

Sometimes go on weird snorting binges staying up for days on end, not sure if that's normal for people who abuse it.

I'm interested in benzos and opiates but never really had any besides vicodin once when I got my wisdom teeth out.

Will post some pics...heroin is 10$/package ~0,5grams.
Weed is 5$
Benzos like Rivotril/Clonazepam are cheap 1$ 30 tablets of 2mg.
pic. opened one pack

I seriously have drug "for free", many of friends are dealing with it. I almost always reject any stimulant...like speed, amphetamine, mdma, extasy, maybe cocaine but even than I dont like it.
Trust me skip opiates, vicodin is similar to our Tramadol....its crap of opiate but opiates are NO joke dude, you can flush you life in the toilet and ask yorself why did I fucked up so badly?

Adderal is amazing to get shit done
Otherwise weed, also Mushrooms and acid once in a while.

Also I just moved to LA and trying to get some weed, if you can help please do. No you still can't buy it legally without a mmj card.

Just scrapped my one hitter because I'm all out of weed. This is some degenerate shit ik. Anyone know if I can crush up and smoke these Flexeril with it?

Btw weed and mushrooms for me.

pic of squatting like a slav smoking a cig

I would like to try those American medicaments that are "legal" and work like hell.
Sorry I am from Europe....far frow you but I would gladly give you some weed for free
whats that

fucking b with file size of 2mb, its like resizing pic to its 10%

Black shit is resin. Flexeril is a muscle relaxer.

What it does in head besides muscle relax?
Is it good or some shit be honest?
KEK, I am a slav pic related

DPH user from last thread,

Asking for the trip of my life:
DXM, Shrooms, DPH and maybe some NOS hits and some weed

Will it blend ?

dph is fucked man dont even bother do some real psychedelics like lsd or dmt

I've done weed lsd mdma(crystal and exctacy pills) and ketamine

My favorite is to mix lsd with mdma.

Last saturday I went to a party and did lsd and a lot, a lit of mdma and had a great time.

Ask anything relates to those substancia if you want, I'm pretty experiencied/knowledgable with them

Without DPH it would be a great trip that's for sure

Not psychoactive. Only a body high. It makes you kind of space out when mixed with thc as I have just learned. It's like a weed booster if that makes sense. I just feel really mellow.

currently on a few mgs of klonopin and some mixed drinks. feeling pretty good atm. its all i got.. wish i could find some opiates fr

molly molly my dearest love molly

You snort it or smoke it?

Used to pop xanax back in the high school days. OD on those. Had a pretty bad problem with them and other benzos. I've tried shrooms, DMT, coke, different stimulants(adderall, ritilain, vivance) never got into opiates as they scare me seeing three of my friends dead from em. Now I only toke the weed :) been clean from everything else for a little over three years.

Jesus man, thats like the slav starter pack. Now shit drive down the road like crazy and yell cyka pederast! Blyat!

Good job user. Xanax really fucks with people, I've lost many a friend from it. I'm proud that you did that.

Yea pham what u need?
I live in south LA
Kik me wawad2

I work in a pharmacy. You guys are the reason legitimately I'll patients have such a hard time getting medication. Thanks for making my job harder

I every now and again crush up some hydrocap and drink with it, i mainly just drink and some weed every now and again. i grow it but really care for it all that much. would mixing muscle relaxers while drinking tonight be any good? i have access.

Thanks user, I blame specifically that drug for a lot of the psychological problems I have now. Really fucked with my head.

It sounds like weed is a lot better than that
we all like opiates, dont mix tii much

Smoking joint hoping nobody cathes a smell of weed.
>yeah I live with parents, I live with nice qt now I am back home

Yeah weed is a lot better. I'm out though.

Why is it packaged like that? Should be in paper or aluminum foil. You're losing what's getting stuck to the plastic bags.

Snort, smoked once and I didnt like it, I used to shoot when I was addict 9years ago, but I rarely use H anymore (even like 5 months can be without any of it).
KEK, I love how you all belive in memes, adidas is great, and I like comfy things, its better than NIKE and more quality for same price, also in here people wear NIKE like there is nothing other to buy....I like adidas a lot, maybe it costs a litlle more but its better, simple, black, no flashy or colourful things, just those 3 lines and comfy coton.
I would like just like you to stay only on weed, no other drug.

I smoke weed on occasion and drink very occasionally. My favorite drugs though are LSD, and hydrocodone although I can't control myself around the latter so I don't do it anymore. Now I'm into tramadol, it has a nice mellow buzz of a weak opiate and very mild anxiety reducing ssri/xanax y type deal

>Why is it packaged like that? Should be in paper or aluminum foil. You're losing what's getting stuck to the plastic bags.
In my country more expirienced ones swallow that up if police comes up, you carry a water or can of soda and drink it. It was in paper long afoooo, like 10years ago.
> You're losing what's getting stuck to the plastic bags
And that like 1%...at most. Trust me same shit but this is better

Comfy satan, wish you were my friend ;~;

mainly just weed and lsd/shrooms every now and then.

I have some acid now but im too tired to take a tab and i dont want to be up all night.

>whats your drug of choice?
DMT

DMT. I was looking online how to make my own since its non existent out here.

>1 tab
come on, that's barely enough to trip unless it's your first time

Oh yeah, LSD and MDMA is a fun time. I thought I was the only one who liked both at the same time

No bro you cannot smoke the Flexeril. Well I suppose you could but it could possibly make you sick the fillers in it are not made to be burned and it wouldn't do a damn thing as far as helping a buzz along.

CYB's Max Ion Tek

no it isnt. I just dont feel like goin to crazy tonight. Id rather just smoke some weed and see some more colors.

Early in the day though Id take 2. But yeah like i said, im too tired already and kinda have a headache. As much as I want to tonight i might just smoke weed. And maybe do it tomorrow a little earlier.

You would like to be slavish?
I want to try it sooo bad but there is no that shit here.
Seriously whats the trip? How diferent than LSD is?
Do you see everything pixelized?

If you take enough you don't see anything in this world. just hyperspace

My dream would be that Hungaria gets rich and I go live there, no muslims or niggers

i'd drop 3 if it wasnt a tuesday night. fuck weekdays.

IS there some goof info/video about making DMT, its sounds risky but there is no chamce to try it other way

If you can get hold of a plant, Mimosa hostilis, you can extract your own DMT.
catbull.com/alamut/Bibliothek/mimosa1dmtextraction.htm

lol yeah idk if id do 3. Id like to try DMT weirdly enough though. But yeah id be too afraid of having a bad trip on 3 tabs.

it's actually a good thing being a cautious-type of guy with drugs, don't let him get on your nerves

I have a friend that always take WAY too much and passes-out everytime we trip with him

was talking about DXM tho not LSD

Coke ftw!

depends on your tolerance and experience man. i prefer 2-2.5 tabs cause i can trip out but still be in control. 3 tabs is usually pretty fun but i get really disoriented and paranoid sometimes. dmt sounds pretty cool, any idea where to get it?

fun but overrated

And....whats the feeling, does it have some spiritual side? Like you were enlightenedsomehow.
Why Hungariran, I am Serbia btw...also having money wil make your life great anywhere but I like Seriba, with western sallary you would live GREA! But still dont belive in memes. Its not at all that cheap

I'm half Hungarian, but hungaria is quite poor right now as most of the west

I live in CuckCanada right now, so yeah

Favorite hands down is ketamine. I went on a serious upper binge for a while with the coke and Adderall, but I'm trying to cool it with that shit and alcohol for a while. Now I just kind of eat weed fudge like it's cool.

Anyone taken Tussionex? I got a script for it recently, I've only taken the largest therapeutic dose so far, 10mg hydrocodone XR and 8mg of chlorpheniramine. I was thinking about taking 20mg of hydrocodone and 16mg of the CPM, but I'm concerned the CPM will make that amount of hydrocodone dangerous.

Drink way too much. Are there drugs that are better? Don't give me some shit that I need herion I'm serious

You get a "package" of h for 10, which contains half a g? If I had that kind of connect I would do smack all day. Currently for the past months mostly caffeine, and depression. Life is shit

God damnit. I thought I lost a gram of shatter but I found it, partially melted and now attached to the bottom of my keyboard.

Ideas? It's really on there.

Scrape that shit and then once you got all of it gathered up pick any paint or little black particles off. Throw away any too dirty shit.

Weed all the time, but not gonna buy for a while cause i gotta save money.

Used to take shrooms occasionally, and acid a few times, but haven't had any since the 50 wet grams introduced me to God or whatever.

Still want to try dmt and ayahuasca eventually (and fuck, even salvia just for shits), but I've learned to take these things more seriously and with reverence.

it doesn't scrape well, just breaks into thousands of pieces with too much force. Was able to boil some water and steamed it first. Got back .8 of it

i love speed and oxycodone but weed is my favorite.