Tfw no gf on christmas

>tfw no gf on christmas

>tfw this really hits home

Trust me, you don't want one.

>tfw gf on christmas

Goodbye money.

>tfw don't have any money anyways

at least if i had a gf i would find motivation to buy her qt gifts.

i am severely depressed and want to kill myself

How did you know I didn't have any money for gifts? I'm broke.

>i am severely depressed and want to kill myself

Me too, friend.

I was talking about myself really

i just spent my last 5 dollars on mcdonalds

I'm gonna watch Gundam, and listen to some sweet tunes on Christmas.

I've never had one. You get used to it.

>tfw no gf on christmas
>tfw no family on christmas
>tfw mom didnt even want to see me on thanksgiving

>tfw going to go visit gf on Christmas
>tfw going to get mad pussy
Feels pretty good brah

>i just spent my last 5 dollars on mcdonalds

I just.. spent mine on my gf, in Mc Donalds.

Fuck your unhappiness.
People out there literally kill just to get through the day.

>inb4 but it hurts
Yeah... I know...

im about to be at that point soon

faggot

me too. again.

tfw boyfriend spends holidays with family :/ i mean i get it but like.....he could at least spend 1 with me fuck

Why the long face? You get to save on gifts for the cunt! Trust me, you do NOT want a GF. GF implies wife. Wife implies children. Children + wife = early grave.

My mom hasn't sent me a B-Day card or Christmas card for the last 5 years. She doesn't even speak to me and neither does most of my family on that side, all because they don't like my fiance

Why don't they like her? They're fundies and she's got a dick or something?

All that money you'll save can't suck you off though

Cause she already had kids. Works for me cause the youngest is 18 and about to move out. I've never wanted kids.

You know how many hookers you can rent for the cost of one divorce? I mean including child support + alimony + lawyers + various fees.

Oh. This is not the typical scenario and I can find no fault with this. Good on you, user.

I thought the point of not having a gf was to not spend money on women

If you want to get laid, you must be blessed with godlike genetics or money.
Trust me, if you want any action, you pay one way or another.

Saying as people with godlike genetics and lots of money make up about 10% of the world yet more than 10% of the world gets laid, I must disagree with you. According to the code of chivalry, I must also accuse you of being a virgin for sounding like one.

I never said lots of money.
Just money.
A lot of people have that.

this is pretty much true. even if it isn't a direct money for pussy exchange, you'll spend money on drinks, food, date activities, gas, etc etc etc.

but just getting pussy isn't fulfilling, to me at least. im an average looking male but my rep is so bad it is extremely hard for me to get a gf who actually loves me for me. sure i can fuck a whore with some regularity but it isn't worthwile at all. I know there are people here who would love to just fuck any chick. for that, I am thankful, but every other part of my life is in such shambles and i am such a POS, no decent woman would ever consider having a real relationship with me at this point. its extremely depressing. >inb4 normie fag

>caring about having a gf in the first
kek

It's not about not spending money on women. It's about controlling how you spend your money on women. If you get married, or even live long enough with the same woman (look common law marriage), you're on the hook for a loooong time. With a hooker you're on the hook for whatever her rate is.

Personally I don't use hookers that often. When I do, I usually have at least two. How many GFs will give you a threesome whenever you want it, hmm?

This.

Stop being such a pussy OP. If you ever get a gf, you'll wish you never got one.

You don't need good looks or money to get laid, you just need to be stronger than your victim and have a bit of rope

who cares
I got shit to pay off

>tfw no girlfriend in 20 years of living

Have you had heroin addiction in 20 years of living? Tried some bath salts? There are things in this world you can do without, user.

I've had 2 serious relationships.

Never on xmas though, there is some weird depressive state i enter around this time of year that always throws my relationships into the fucking wind

>tfw no gf to take cute xmas pics with

If having a GF you get depressed then why do you want one?

>People out there literally kill just to get through the day.
So what? That argument makes no sense. There is always someone who has it worse, you retard, so is no one ever allowed to be sad then?

>never having a gf is ok
Whatever you say user

>mfw no gf on xmas
>mfw I only have to worry about buying 2 or 3 >$50 presents for nieces and nephews
>mfw nobody is bitching at me to buy a tree or decorate shit
>mfw nobody is trying to convince me to wear shitty clothes I don't like so that we can match for Christmas
>mfw I don't have to go an xmas party thrown by a strange family who I hardly know, and I don't have to pretend to like their strange food while trying to save room in my stomach for my own family's dank ass food
>mfw I'm gonna get shitfaced, dress up as Santa and party with all my single friends

why would I want a girl ruining my good time and expecting expensive gifts. id rather spend my money on whiskey and Roman candles

It's perfectly fine. People get along just fine never having cancer too.

>tfw no gf but got my dick sucked in an elevator on Saturday
>tfw she fucking scratched the shit out of my dick with her teeth
>tfw wasn't able to get an erection since then
too many tfw's for me

>I've had 2 serious relationships.
>Never on xmas though
Pick one, faggot.

>I've had 2 serious relationships
>Never on xmas though
So you've never had a gf for more than a year? Then how the fuck can you say you've been in a serious relationship, you faggot?

To be fair, he's never had a serious relationship so it's natural for him not to know what he's talking about.