10/10 would plow into next century
spend all day jerking off sry

Go I hate my nose fuck you all.

Shitty front camera btw.

posting older photo because i look the same anyway
8/10
pls shave that you'd be also 8/10
9/10
7(?)/10 i mean you're self aware but still look like you take care of yourself so maybe 7.5/10
7/10
10/10

>faces of Sup Forums
More like feces of Sup Forums cuz you look like shit

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Children....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

I mention this specifically for one girl in the last thread. Use your brains my children. Go with God.

ethnicity? and post a non-blurry pic plz

7s all around, y'all some decent looking gents.

Cheer up ya ugly cunt!

flatterd for being 9/10

What are you doing?

can you faggots not shit our board up with your ugly fucking faces? go to /soc/ you fucking camwhores

Would peruse art galleries with

Tom Holland?

not even close

Use. The. Filters.

The mods made filters just for you. Don't let their hard work go to waste.

Yes I know I look like a faggot in this photo, but no I'm not Jewish in any way shape or form. If someone could tell me how i could improved that'd be great

Careful I'm seeking attention

>I'm not Jewish in any way shape of form.

That's what a jew would say.

Greek?

You're a dude right?

wut the fuck happened to this place. you faggots would have been eviscerated on the old Sup Forums.

Ay its the gaymur
you played TLOU and Outlast, any other suggestions? Nothing MMORPG-ish

weird mole on your cheek but would definitely have consensual sex in the missionary position with 7/10

>the old Sup Forums
Shut up kid

np famalam
yep

no im close tho. rate pls

nigger/10

wew lad this is exactly what is talking about

close your mouth and you might be ok

Faces threads have been around since 2008--most of Sup Forums's existence, in other words. They are nothing new. They are a part of this board's culture.

Don't like them? Fine--go to a different thread, and generate the kind of content that you think belongs on this board.

you sick fuck
>pic related

I've been looking into another one: The Evil Within. Only checked out some playthroughs on youtube thus far. It doesn't look too bad but I'm a chicken.

>Careful I'm seeking attention
Yeahp. Lucky for you you're surrounded by beta virgins who will lap up your bs. I'm off to bed.

9.2/10

0/10

Simmer down lad. Conversations can be had with humans of the opposite sex too.

>yep
You like the taste of cock?

0/10

im back BABY

Played it, pretty good aesthetic, not exactly a super scary game though

another pic just because
two internets if you guess where I'm from

mebe
nice

yeah

>Conversations
Hahahahahahah
You're pathetic.

I'm a faggot and I like to give pretty girls on the internet a bunch of shit for being girls

Too much eye makeup
5/10
Would not bang

attack of my quads. THE QUADS WILL BLOCK OUT THE SUN

I like your eyes.

>face thread
>posts entire body

Mixed reviews. So far I'm 4.6 as far as averages go

0/10

I rated peepo in the last thread, what do you think I do for a living? Besides making tacos and jumping borders

homosexuality is a sin

Your eyes are too far apart and the face of your face is not asthetically pleasing . Nose is also crookes, but the eyes which are too far apart are what ruin and ugly face further.unfornately for you there is no surgeru to fix this lol. You are a 3/10

ray william johnson?

That looks nice.

I'll rephrase. Have you ever had a boyfriend?

0/10

programmer, 7/10

i told you/ i warned you

0/10

M E M E S

I hope you can read.

ITT: Thirsty motherfuckers

shave your beard and lose 100 pounds.

Cute face
Dork hair
7/10
Would put stocking cap on and then bang

hi paul

zero fuck you fuck you

Show your ugly face you stupid bitch what are we gonna rate your subhuman brown eyes? 0/10

nope

Girl?

Apparently it's locked to 30fps though which really sucks. So much potential there.
Hm, might be worth giving it a try if it's not so bad. It definitely differs from the typical horror games I've played.

Mainly waiting for 2017, got a few good releases coming up.

>and the face of your face
I don't even understand this insult.

0/10 you fucking sand nigger pewdipie

10/10.

they're green :(

im fucked either way

face: 0/10
body: 1/10

R8 me