Thoughts on $aint Vlncent, Sup Forums?

thoughts on $aint Vlncent, Sup Forums?

I am so hyped for her next album

OP, don't dodge and duck my questions man. I'm a big fan too, so I'm not going to ridicule you. If it's ok, can I ask you some basic questions? Nothing personal.

What are your favorite songs she's released. What's your favorite album. How long you've been a fan.

I don't really have a fave

Don't play with me OP. What's the point of using a forum if you don't discuss a topic with anybody.

i wanna fuck her so hard she'll have trouble walking

[spoiler] if you know what i mean [/spoiler]

industry placed trash

no real skill

kinda hot (except shes a lefty)

nah she's shit

did she succeed in her quest of becoming a director with xx

>industry placed trash
except for the fact she constantly shits all over it?

she's amazing desu

>calling Sup Forums a forum

Ugliest human being ever

why do you guys always post these old pics of her? she's legit past the wall now and getting more and more hideous by the day

Oh, great, you're going out of your way to avoid filters now.

Annie looks fresh as always, idk what you're talking about tbqhwy familisa

old and busted mah nigga
time to tune up the old shit filter m8

Soles as fresh as the morning dew

what did she mean by this?

does she have a queen of spades tattoo?

id say my fav song is Surgeon and I really liked the last half of her latest album and Marry Me

stupid uggo carpet muncher

She's really liberal and doesn't seem to like Donald Trump or the Alt-Right. She's probably taking a jab at them because Moonlight wasn't supposed to win best picture when it was up against the laughably white movie La La Land.

Also she probably likes that bbc

I actually thought the first half of her S/T was the better half. Excluding rattlesnake, I think tracks 2-5 were the best on the album. The only songs on the other half I like are regret and psychopath.