Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Random Fact: Chen always wins arguments
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

I need a wand and cape

I need a-LICE2

Chen is hot

>he's so mad his internet bully is interrupting his autistic anime role play and isn't a fat virgin like he is that he says everything is photoshopped
My sides, I'm not getting out of bed to grab a pen and paper because you're too ugly and lonely to realize people actually have relationships, nor am I gonna send my gf to do that. I'd rather keep you having an autistic spasm so your mom has to keep coming down to the basement to change you're size 55 adult diaper you man baby

Sameji claim'd

Is that the name of an anti lice shampoo?

>4 speed auto
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking wreck his shit hard mang!

N-no, it's a wonderful person who I love.

Alice2.

(Haruhi)
No one can say you weren't loyal, that's for sure. Glad to hear it's going alright overall though.

(doggo)
A lot of people just do it wrong- make millions? Spend it and still be living paycheck to paycheck.

(Yui)
This seems to be the time of year everyone lands in a rut. Then again, inspiration always comes from unexpected sources too.

Claim

*waves at the beautiful waifu*
good to hear, you'll know where to find me
Yep, now just to work through the next 14 ish hours. And whatever comes after that. Things good by you?

Saratoga claim

>person
No that's a cartoon character that wouldn't want anything to do with your ugly ass or your roach infested basement if it were real you autist

That's nice but who are you quoting

*waves back*
Glad to hear your exam went well
I still need to come up with a name for you

Ultimate damage control: the post

>he doesn't understand greentext

MAKI IS MINE AND MINE ALONE

Alice 2 runs a thread you retard

that's the plan, i could do it with my winter setup

Alice2 is a person who uses that anime picture as their avatar when avatarfagging
Lurk moar

Rumia claimed

Show your holiday spirit, anons!

A genuine question is damage control?
>thats nice but who are you quoting
Did I do that right?

I'm talking about the person who IS Alice2.
They're lovely.

Sabertoga seems like the common one

Yeah no kidding. I stopped living paychek to paycheck when I started making more than 20k a year a few years ago. That's why I can take a year off of work to try business ventures or get reeducated in a different field.

I feel happy living on 30k a year. There's not much to spend on that interest me honestly. Cars are just tools, electronics are meh, not interested in women, don't like going out to expensive restaurants, etc. My house is already perfect although I'd love to own instead of rent. That's the only thing I would really change.

I can't even fathom what I'd do with a million dollars. Probably open up a ton of businesses that complemented each other.

FUCK that's genius

It's that time already huh?

So admitting it's a fat man child pretending to be a cartoon character makes it any less cringey right? You guys really are the saddest/ worst internet community imaginable. I hope your moms find your fat bloated corpse collapsed in a puddle of overdose vomit on the floor of your basement. If there's even a spot left that isn't already occupied by piss jugs

You're obviously lonely enough that you care about your reputation online. You're a disappointment. Also your assuming things again.

You also sound like a broken record

MIIA

Again, he's not from our community retard. What part of
>he runs a thread
wasn't clear

Mine

It's December 6th
Fuck off.

He runs a thread inhabited by a community of overweight virgins who have settled for a Chinese drawing after years of rejection. Nice damage control tho I'll give it to you

RACHNERA ARACHNERA
Honestly your pretty cringey. I'm married and I don't even have a basement in Florida, lol.

QOTT: new years resolution?

I wanna make friends and maybe ask out my coworker I have a crush on to scones :o

She won't say yes if she knows you like anime

There are people from here who frequent it, but it is its own community.
I'd link it but he isn't running one

It's actually a girl with a vagina

My new year's resolution is money. Always money. Money is everything.

He doesn't run a waifu thread. He just runs a circlejerk.
There's a difference, you know.

Hey there fellow ISer!

Yep, spent most of the day preparing paperwork and such to give interviews all day tomorrow, only two will make the cut. Usually all day interviews yields a golden moment or two, along with someone who crash and burns unfortunately.

I was able to pull out of that when I was in the 30K range to finish off almost all my debt, but now that I make much more I just stash the hell out of it and invest. Aside from that, we budget and live modestly. Health emergencies, large home/car expenses just bounce off harmlessly. One signature and the worry is gone while the pros handle it. Keep doing your thing and you'll be the one popping in to laugh at others while you do whatever the hell you want...I feel like we may have had this conversation before.

To make real life friends

>defending your cringe thread this hard

>waifuthread
>not a circlejerk

user, please. I'm dying over here.

but she likes anime :o
I thought you didn't want a million dollars
I'd be your friend

good luck to both of us!

Sonokawa Momoka is now officially claimed ^^

Anime isn't an immediate turn off, you know. This girl I'm going to ask out speaks some Japanese and she watches anime. I've also asked my asian friend (she's a "weeb" but she's korean) to marry me in Japanese, as a joke of course.

>to marry in japanese
>as s a joke of course

Kek, okay kids. Whatever separates you from the barel of your dads hand gun

>not knowing Alice2 is one of the most famous people on Sup Forums

I cringed pretty hard by this post...

>reading comprehension
Jesus christ. You need to go back to school.
Of course /waifu/ is a circle jerk. But Alice2's circlejerk isn't a waifu claiming thread.
All waifu threads are circlejerks but not all circlejerks are waifu threads

>spending all day on Sup Forums to even know this kind of shit
I cringed pretty hard at this post

There's not many other circlejerks that don't take place here.

>my dogs face when he's had more sex than all of you combined

So what? We're close friends. I actually speak the language as my mother is Japanese.
Well the thing that separates me from the "barel" of my dad's handgun is the fact he didntw own one and the fact he died

>I was able to pull out of that when I was in the 30K range to finish off almost all my debt, but now that I make much more I just stash the hell out of it and invest. Aside from that, we budget and live modestly. Health emergencies, large home/car expenses just bounce off harmlessly.

Yeah, I'm thinking of going to Canada, but if money permits I'll just stay in the US and pay off my debts. Although I really disagree with Obamacare and I don't see myself staying in a country that requires self-employed people to pay a tax for not having health insurance. A real inconvenience of a law.

Funny how you said that about car/medical expenses bouncing harmlessly. I had to repair my car for $500 a while back and I didn't even remember it. When i was in my late teens, something like that would have completely destroyed me. And my golden god a cut on her leg and I took her to the vet, over $200. Again, didn't even remember it.

>One signature and the worry is gone while the pros handle it. Keep doing your thing and you'll be the one popping in to laugh at others while you do whatever the hell you want...I feel like we may have had this conversation before.

I don't remember talking to you about it. Maybe someone else? But yeah I am definitely getting there. And retirement by age 30 seems like a very real possibility if I play my cards right.

Money is always good. Most people see money as a resource, but I see it as time bought with my dogs. Every hour with my dogs costs me x amount of dollars. If I have enough money I can spend way more hours with my dogs than I would have to at some millionaire's company. That's the way I see it. Certainly wouldn't mind a million dollars. If I came across that kind of money I would never work again. Again, I'd probably still live on 30k a year or so. Maybe move to canada, start some businesses, and take more vacations with my dogs, so 50k a year, but that's about it.

You must have a lot of sex with him.

I wish I could spend all day here...

monster girls are best girls :3

Unlike your dog we aren't inbred freaks of natures made to amuse humans.

You don't tell your best friend you want to marry her as a joke.
LOOOOOOL

Hello doge
>pets

Cancer Alice2 Autism Virgin Cringe Waifu Circlejerk Thread Anime Chinese Cartoon Roleplay Fat Adult Diaper Manbaby

It was a racist joke. I was pretending that I thought she was japanese. It's called a prank. Look it up, pal

fan-bloody-tastic we're here again

カラミチーマス

You rang

Poor Shiro
Only 14 and already a forever virgin

My face when my dog has had more sex than you faggots by busting nuts in the neigborhood dogs during his afternoon walks than you socially retarded virgins will ever get over the course of your pathetic lives

>it's called a prank
>I was pretending that I thought she was japanese

The fuck am I reading?

Well hello there. Hope you are having a fine evening.

I'm chilling with my dogs right now. Just ate more of that delicious dumpster food from yesterday. Feel great.

>in the neighborhood dogs

Afraid to admit you're the bottom in the relationship?

At least I have testicles lol

rape doesn't count

>he realized how cringey and retarded his post was
>he tries to cover it up with this Autism
Kek

D-dumpster food??
And what kind of dogs do you have?

>
Eh, it's whatever. I'm fine with what I have.

I think this looks cool

>he busts nuts
>no testicles
Come on kid
They are dogs. I let him fuck the neighbors dogs because it's hilarious.

I thought you said you aren't going to insult autistic people anymore because you were around one

Yes, dumpster diving is a hobby of mine.

Golden retreiver
German shepherd
Husky
Standard poodle

Yeah but then I realized this is another kind entirely

>not spaying or neutering your animals

For some reason, today feels like a Thursday. Can't tell why, really.

>golden retriever
Yeah your dog is gonna get cancer

>not letting your dog fuck the neigborhood dogs and get them pregnant so they can sell the puppies in the Walmart parking lot
I love living in Louisiana

>IMPLYING I CARE ABOUT THIS THREAD BEING CANCEROUS
fam I am cancerous

>not letting your dog fuck the neigborhood dogs and get them pregnant so they can sell the puppies in the Walmart parking lot
I love living under sea level*

FIFY

Naruse
Claimed

I wonder what'll happen to all these upside down 9's??
Cirno claimu

Lose another 25 pounds, GF
>tfw almost at my goal of 15% bf before the year is over
absolutely brilliant
Damn kid you always depress me with this stuff.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Karen? I saw her on right before I logged in around 6:30 this morning, but I wasn't even awake at that point. Someone mind saying hi to her for me?

At least trips.