Sometimes I feel like I NEED to Purge. Just twelve hours of doing what I want to who I want...

Sometimes I feel like I NEED to Purge. Just twelve hours of doing what I want to who I want. Call me sick and twisted if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "purge purge purge".

You'd get decapitated by your parents as soon as you left the basement.

Wow, OP, you sure are sick and twisted

I feel ya

MOM

IM

Anybody do any good puns about like The Purge and also purging like the bulimics do. That might be a good joke, I dunno. If someone wants to make it a meme or something that would be neat.

>There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "purge purge purge".
Nope, that's just your digestive system desperately trying to purge all the chicken tendies that you stuff inside yourself.

no because i have a social life and don't let myself get trapped in my own head

I fucking hate you because you have the only thing I want and can never have.

I know how you feel OP.

One time my mom was bitching at me about my room so I was like "FUCK YOU BITCH" and ran out to the woods for like 2 hours.

When I was there I yelled "Fuck niggers" and totally got away with it too.

Felt just like the Joker it was nuts

GAY
just like OP

You're just exercising your constitutional rights, you are a good Ameican. God Bless and continue to Purge.

Why so many Purge shill threads this past week

That's a really, really great idea.

Purge 3 drops on Friday.

>another purge shill

Fuck off your movies are trash

>Sometimes I feel like I NEED to Purge. Just twelve hours of doing what I want to who I want. Call me sick and twisted if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "purge purge purge".

You probably just need more fiber in your diet, bre.

Sometimes I feel like I NEED to crash a plane. Just twelve hours of doing what I want to the big guy I want. Call me sick and twisted if you'd like, but I'm sure you're very familiar with this feeling. There's someone inside of all of us screaming, "CIA CIA CIA".

You'd be killed by one of the purgers

Wanna see it with me i have no friends