Batman Vs Superman Ultimate Cut

This is Kingdom of Heaven all over again. An awful theatrical release completely redeemed in the full version that ties essential story lines together and develop characters into a whole. The Ultimate Cut makes BvS the most daring and gripping superhero movie in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_them_eat_cake
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Truth

Flawed but good theatrical release.
Excellent UC.

So many plot lines made more/better sense. The drones, Lex sending each the notes, Clark reporting, the Funeral for Superman.

Honestly, GOAT capeshit. Way better than Nolan flicks and all Marvel. Only GotG comes close.

>This is Kingdom of Heaven all over again
A complete fucking plebeian statement

How fucking dare you compare this trash to actual art

Dawn of Justice Ultimate Cut

- Powerful examination on the meaning of Superman as a hero and symbol and how it can even survive the cynicism of our own modern world
- Beautifully shot film rife with meaning in many frames, symbology to reinforce the films themes and ideas
- Examination of the Batman mythos and what toll that crusade would really take on a man and how this intersects with the idea of Superman as a messenger of hope
- A rumination on the religious implications that these heroes would hold in our world
- Not shying away from showing the world in it's true colors.

Honestly, stop the fucking train, because this is peak cinema for Cape Comics. It's the equivalent to a classic deconstructionist graphic novel take on these heroes, and simply the most powerful hero film of the last decade.

Excuse me, what extra scenes gave the characters motivations exactly? Oh, you mean the one where Clarke goes to Gotham and an old black man has to spell it out for the audience that Batman is mad and taking names? Is that the one you're talking about?

Because Luthor still has no motivation for doing anything he's doing.
There is still no scene where Bruce/Clarke figure out who the other one is, a pivotal fucking scene that had so much potential to be engaging and fun.
Wonder Jew still just shows up.
Doomsday is still a monster blob in the last act.

The damage control from DC and you DC cucks is unbearable.

the only thing it fixed was getting rid of the cut up feel, it was still a slow nonsensical boring story with completely retarded elements, a pointless bvs fight, a cgi fight and a non-climax with the "death" (yeah right) of supes.

>KINGDOM OF HEAVEN all over again.
Except even the DC of KOH is horrible.

This is ONCE UPON A TIME IN AMERICA all over again.

Our mom's have the same name?: the movie

> vlcsnap
jesus fucking christ, Sup Forumsedditor

this, op btfo

>for the audience
Good fucking Christ you are a legit retard. It is not for the audience. Audience sees first handed how fucking loose cannon like Batman is with the scene at the abandoned house and branded criminal.

It is intended for Clark Kent.

He's the new Ridley Scott. His work will forever be tainted by corporate meddling into mediocrity.

Good post and correct

Ridley Scott is a director though not a yes man

there is a good version of Kingdom of heaven? seriously? like really good, or just better than the theatrical version?

>how to out yourself as a pleb in 3 sentences or less

Plebs think DC of Kingdom of Heaven is any good. It is better than theatrical but it is still unbelievably shit film

what exactly did you not like about it?

What are your top 10 films of all time? Or are you going to vanish into the thread/claim you don't have one, pleb?

Ridley Scott is literally one of the biggest yes men in Hollywood

you must be a grade A retard if you rank "films of all time" like they're your favorite cereals or something

Is anyone actually still amused with this meme?

Once Upon A Time In America is actually a legit good film if you watch the Cannes Cut.

KoH remains a fucking shit, yes slightly less but if your turd is big enough polishing some of it don't make it go away

No? You can certainly have top favorite films of all time.

So my suspicions about you are correct. lmaoing @ your sensibilities

Never use "pleb" again when you're a pleb

aww widdle user's first shitpost

>You can certainly have top favorite films of all time.
of course, it just outs you as a casual. It's fine if you don't care

This films deals with a lot of pop culture imagery. I am not sure if there is substance to it (The MARTHA scene implies there is, both Bat and Super from same origin allegorically)

Pretending you don't prefer certain films over others is lying to yourself.

Ya just too scared to post top10?

>this damage control
Absolutely adorable. Never step up to anyone on this board when you're a tasteless outsider

of course I prefer certain movies to others, but comparing every movie ever against each other is grade school level of plebbery. Don't why why I'm having to explain this

i dont know why they croped out the cross looking wreckage from the movie stills, makes it even more obvious

You don't compare them. You just post a list of films that you like the most over others.

Chickenshit.

>Never step up to anyone on this board when you're a tasteless outsider

do I have to repeat that you can compare 2 vaguely similar movies but not every movie against every other movie? Do I need a Paint comic for this?

I didn't like the theatrical cut but I actually loved the new one. It's like a real movie now.

Lets settle this

If you have a number of films that you are able to list them out...that is fine

But if you actually take the time to RANK such a list...then you are a fucking autistic pleb.

Zack Snyder confirmed auteur

I am not asking you to compare.

I am asking you to post the films you like the most.

Chickenshit

>the latter happened
Fucking hilarious. Why are capeshit drones so scared of real Sup Forums?

>calling Kingdom of Heaven trash

>symbology

Its symbolism, you dumb fuck.

Snyder's been auteur for a while now, before DoJ. Auteur isn't sign of (good) quality film.

The dude was KOH shill though?

>I am not asking you to compare.
you literally are though.

Fuck off shill

No. I do not ask you to compare La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc to Breathless.

I am asking you to post a list of films you like the most.

And you chickenshit keep dodging it.

Kingdom of Heaven is utter shit.

>The dude was KOH shill though?
What?

I'm talking about this ape

>tfw I didn't waste any money to see the theatrical cut and actually experience UT first

Got a decent 7/10 capeshit movie.

Just wish that Doomsday wasn't in it and it ended with the Bat vs Sup fight, with a better ending instead of the "Martha" shit.

Now This Is What I Call Reaching

but if I saw both you're asking me to compare them by how much I liked each of them

'The Martha shit' is pretty important part of the film for its themes and narrative though.

>Kingdom of Heaven is utter shit.
in what way?

I still think it was done pretty badly.

C H I C K E N
H
I
C
K
E
N

in what way

Maybe Clark should've said 'my mother' and Lois runs into yell about Martha to make Bat have his little wake up call, I guess.

is weird for him to suddenly call his mother 'Martha', that's about it.

is this one of those "whoever replies last wins" things? In which case I'll settle for one last (You)

>Way better than Nolan flicks and all Marvel. Only GotG comes close.
>Way better than Nolan flicks
>Only GotG comes close
Kill yourself my man.

>Or are you going to vanish into the thread/claim you don't have one, pleb?
lmafoa

The setup wasn't really there. Also it was so quick and just like that the fight was over.

It should have been the emotional climax of the film, imo.

I'm just a shit head on Sup Forums but I think it would be better if they want back and forward a little to convince Batman not to kill him.

why even bother? everyone knows these plebs have no taste or are imdb buffs at best

replying to yourself is pretty pathetic user

>inb4 edited "screencap"

keep trying

see what I mean? they'll reply to everything else in breakneck speed but when it comes to showing their taste they beat around the bush

I like how a monkey with brain damage can predict the manipulation in the conflict but not the world's greatest detective

Incorrect. Symbology is a study of how [cultures] use symbolism. His point is apt.

Pleb.

I saw the UC.

So,
Supes aint really dead is he? Those rocks/soil floated near the end

watch the DC of it man. It explains so much

That was in the theatrical cut too. lots of theories like Darkseid resurrecting him but who knows.

I wonder what they'll do about Clark Kent though, pretty public obituary in the paper, if Superman returns what happens to that part of his life, just Superman 24/7?

>showing the world in it's true colors
This is where you out yourself as a teenager

Can we talk about the actual movie now instead of this Sup Forums-level discussion of power rankings?

In BvS, Superman assumes the role of Savior. He is the hope of mankind. The shining beacon. But also the servant of mankind. When man doubts Superman, he kneels to them rather than fight them. He sees the best in man. Lex loudly says that the all-knowing cannot be all-good, therefore indirectly saying that Superman is either all-knowing or all-good. Was Wayne then right about Supe? He's either a false God or a wicked God.

Maybe they make him public?

I've seen the DC of it and post-BR Ridley Scott is trash.

>Sup Forums-level discussion of power rankings?
Yes, because people CERTAINLY don't have favorite films? That faggot was just a pure chickenshit that was unable to list them.

>lots of theories like Darkseid resurrecting him
In the Doomsday comic, Superman regenerates himself. So long as there is a sun, there is Superman.

how about your top 10 user?

>there was more movie after bats and supes fought

For what purpose?
It was all going to be a letdown from then on in

But he is in a fucking casket
Buried underground

We saw him go full jesus in space at direct sunlight unobstructed by atmosphere, that's not the same.

>post-BR Ridley Scott is trash
>Implying Gladiator was trash

What does let them eat cake beat mean?

Who the fuck cares about a top 10 anything? Either talk about the movie or fuck off. Nobody cares about your dick-measurement contest faggot.

>Can we talk about the actual movie now instead of this Sup Forums-level discussion

>>In BvS, Superman assumes the role of Savior. He is the hope of mankind. The shining beacon. But also the servant of mankind. When man doubts Superman, he kneels to them rather than fight them. He sees the best in man. Lex loudly says that the all-knowing cannot be all-good, therefore indirectly saying that Superman is either all-knowing or all-good. Was Wayne then right about Supe? He's either a false God or a wicked God.

Fucking hilarious

The gall of these superhero plebs sometimes.

Basically the guys who do reports on rich cunts see:Bruce Wayne.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_them_eat_cake

Do you have more of these?

Superman's death was the greatest improvement

Who told you god was supposed to be all-good?

are you fucking kidding me Snyder?

I felt the "Martha" shit was alright, since Batman was blatantly psychotic.

Final twenty minutes were garbo tho.

Naming just 10 favorites is hard. I like Antonioni (Red Desert or La Notte), De Palma (Body Double or Carlito's Way), Zombie (Halloween 2 or The Devil's Rejects or Lords of Salem), Raimi (Evil Dead-ED2-AoD), Linklater (Slacker/DNC), Ford (TGoW or MDC), Malick (Badlands/KoC), HHH (The Coming of Age trilogy), Gray (The Yards), Eastwood (TBOMC or OJW), Bay (13H), Korine (TH or SB), Carruth (UC)

I thought the funeral scene was good at the end but Doomsday was too shoehorned. there was really no build up to him in any way except one scene

Can someone explain this to me? Is that Robin's suit? Is he dead?

Nobody, but Luthor wanted to prove that Superman couldn't be that kind of god. He ended up being unable to prove that Superman isn't all-good but since he is, he had to settle for not being all powerful. So he tried to kill Superman to prove that.

The extended funeral was top-tier kino senpai

>he ruins Zeus's plan to destroy mankind and for that he was given a thunderbolt JEW!
wtf

>fun

Opinion void.

It is Robin's suit

Supposedly, from what I've read/been spoiled is that Robin went completely nuts and turned to Joker and Letho's Joker in Suicide Squad is the Robin that Batman in BvS has lost.