Post things in other countries you'd like to one day visit

Post things in other countries you'd like to one day visit.

you want to visit a bunch of fucking rocks in the middle of nowhere across the damn sea?
What are you, a faggot?

planning to visit NYC
am I going to
>get shot?
is going to be another "Paris" experience?

did lsd there, twas fun

It will be expensive, busy, crowded, fast-paced, and you will get lost.

>You want to visit something that was made in 3000 BC by people we know little to nothing about and whose very existence confuses researchers to this day?
>What a you, a faggot?

so yes. Like fucking Paris.
fuck you Sex and the City for fuck up the brains of every women in this plant

Nan Madol.

I will absolutely visit Istanbul and Saint Petersburg before I die. The rest is the rest.

Trust me mate when it isn't packed and you feel calm it gets fucking crazy

You start hallucinating and everything mate

Socotra, Kilimanjaro, Valley of Kings, Mauricio and Marajó

Would like to rent a car and tour around the hick states of the USA.

This - I had a weird electric shock feeling when I was there. Very odd

>istanbul
it gets boring after 3 days just a heads up
>okay so i have crossed the ocean for 10 hours, took a bus that took another 3 hours to come here and i have finally arrived.
>oh look a buch of fucking rocks.
>neat
>time to go back i guess
Thats the entire stonehenge experience i just summed up.The only thing of note there is the museum.Which is barely sub-par next to anything in mainland europe.Especially france,greece or turkey

>it gets boring after 3 days just a heads up
Nah. Can't get bored of Istanbul. Sarajevo too.

NY is very nice if you have time, like a month. Otherwise you are going to be in a rush to visit the landmarks and go back home.

Looks majestic desu

I think I'll be there for a week+. I honestly don't give a fuck, just want my gf stop nagging and crush another idealized overrated city

overrated

lmao what a bitter asshole

This is pretty accurate
If you know where to go you can eat and drink and not go broke. Also, it has a much lower violent crime rate than most American cities.

t.Guy who lives in Brooklyn.

i'd do a day trip and visit bath too if I were you, you can only stare at really really old rocks for so long

When you are away from the coasts you literally can drive for 4 hours in between towns. There are just large empty areas.

the Lion of Lucerne in Switzerland

this too, Riga and its Art Nouveau buildings have been enticing me for quite some time
but why post something from your own country, Latvanon?

Yellowstone

All of your mums.