This is a good album

This is a good album.

i cant fucking understand this album
>bland instrumentation
>boring singing
>supposed to be known for eeriness/darkness but feels like generic rock album with post punk bass and chorus heavy guitars

this desu i dont understand the appeal

But the drums are great on this, Stephen Morris really carried the band.

Can tell it's ameritard hours on Sup Forums

fuck off

im tired of british pretentiousness

some british bands are great but they're nothing compared to american ones

you faggots have no soul

I agree OP

Not as good as ideal for living or closer though

cool weird sounds awesome bass playing love the guitar playing love the drumming love the words. i know this album well but to be honest the "click" moment with this band hasn't happened yet if that makes sense. I think it's great though and I love a lot of the songs on it.

it's not as good as Deathconciousness

this

but i will admit the drums are nice on this album

Yup, it's p good.

i'm actually canadian and firmly believe british bands are superior to american bands

>>bland instrumentation
wew

i like the ambient sounds otherwise it's all very spacious and not in a good way

You guys need to listen to this album when you are in a state of melancholy or depression. Two years ago, I went on a date with a girl who i really digged at the time. I pretty much fucked u p the date. After the date, I knew I was being cringe and ridiculious. I pulled over and I started play songs from this album - disorder, she's lost controlinsight. I cried to this album. There is something about Ian's sadness in this album that anyone who is extremely sad can relate to.

i have no friends and im a loser that feels sad almost everyday. am i just bitter? i listened to it thinking it would be perfect because everyone talks about how dark and depressing it is but it seems so mediocre for how acclaimed it is

I feel you man. I don't have any friends at the moment either. Look into closer. It's as good as unknown pleasures or even better.

Joy Division is literally garbage

I really think you're just not getting it man. The music, Ian's vocals and lyrics combine into such a great emotional experience.

okay fine i'll listen to it tomorrow on my commute

Here's a better one.

i think i just had a brilliant idea - this cover would look great on a t-shirt

music is worthless in general

delet this

agreed, music is degenerate.

tell us something we dont know

substance is the patrician choice desu

I love Unknown Pleasures but I love Closer more