How would you end up Sup Forums ?

How would you end up Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6U8XARojnbM
youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>burn 30 grams of it in 3 hits or less
>become first recorded person to have ever died from causes directly related to THC consumption

Dead

You'd pass out well before being able to burn 1

The question is where can I get some?

Are you dumb?

>can't even finish a gram before passing out
lol look at this pussy

That's chicken nuggets.

I think this was made specifically for some lab in the U.S. that wanted to test the effects of high doses of THC... so I guess just get a masters in chem and your all set

Of 98% pure THC? Be my guest.

Whats the dicference between smoking 1g of 98% or 5-6g of normal weed?

Doing the laundry and folding the dishes.

Normal weed has under %10 per gram. You lose the THC as fast as you smoke it.

/thread

Shmoking weed gives me the weirdest boner.

Yikes. Never. I am extreme lightweight and a couple hits from a bong or vaporizer of mid quality weed is more than enough.

i know right

i ingested 7grams i put in oil and passed out it was too much. dont know why faggets freak out. i take lsd anyways.
also i got a 2mL 800mg concentrated solution of thc in oil stoned for eight hours

Probably in the hospital. I knew a guy that took a hit of this shit then had a panic attack from the intensity of it.

Like this

you better stop

I highly doubt anything other then brick weed, which I haven't seen in years, is lower then 15%.

Hell the cheapest stuff I can buy at the shittiest dispensary in the area is like 16-17%.

I bought some of the pricey stuff and it was like 32%. Lets call it 30% to make things easier. That makes the op only 3x as potent as top shelf bud, and ill bet whoever made it wants 10x the price of even the priciest bud

Ill bet a seasoned smoker could consume more mg of thc smoking the 30% bud then a weekend/every other day user would consume in what is in the op in the same amount of time.

I get the oils and concentrates but op is just out of hand. its cool to put a little on the top of a bowl or the middle of a joint but shy of you having no tolerance it really doesn't make too big a difference.

what a pussysame lol

Stop what Friend?

I know right? What does he want us to stop?

putting wrong labels on things around here

Can I label you a faggot?

Take a fat rip, and play fucking Killing Floor 2

Put on my headphones and listen to dubstep contemplating lifes mystery's

do you like the update

Yes

End up like a homeless black man.

Ima end up like

The highest THC containing strains in the US cannabis cups was tested at 32.2% so I doubt you would be able to smoke the strongest strain in the US at all times.
also, the THC crystals are THC-A most likely, and in marijuana strains the THC is THC-COOH. There is definitely a market for those crystals in OP.

Store til Halloween
Make edibles
Give to children
Watch shit unfold

>burn 30g of this stuff in under 3 hits
>a full ounce
>3 hits
You always this autistic?

The highest THC containing bud that was tested in 2016 in Jamacia tested at 17%
so yes, many strains will have less than 10%

to die from this you'd need to burn 53g of those crystals to die, and that's for a 175 pound person.

diabolical

FUck they went from nigger bush weed to top shelf in 20 years

No, that's God's work. The kids need to see through the veil of illusion and learn how to jack off when they're high.

Pure THC is shit. It's not enjoyable. You need the cannabinoids.

youtu.be/6U8XARojnbM

I WANT NAO

Hell yeah nigga dont forget the terpenes!

Haha, come to downtown Los Angeles and find a decent dispensery.

This slut was never hot that 70s show fucking sucked

Thats fuckin art

youtube.com/watch?v=pA8DdkM2Wqo

The problem here is youre thinking. Probably should stop.

Lol. Ooooo. One hit of this shit is like 4 hits of regular weed. How would i end up? Probably pissed cause i just smoked a whole bag of white crystals that cost like 10x as much as reguar weee. This is a gimmick, especially for rich fags and poor fags that wanna impress rich fags.

Nothing. I just hit that. Hope I got some water already, cause that sinks like... 10 feet away.

Probably cough if were being honest

Haha well that's just plain not true. Maybe in jamaica, but theres lab-grown shit in the US that ranks up to 35% in dispensaries. Its perfectly reasonable to think you could get weed around 30% consistently

I'd probably feel like shit til i hit it a few more times or took some dabs..been hitting wax all day everyday for over a month and I don't even feel shit bro

O rly?

Pretty sure thats fucking snow

That's a lot of cocaine

you're like
You are a dumb cunt