My grilfriend cheated on me, she had sex 3 days in a row due to huge alcohol overusage in a row...

My grilfriend cheated on me, she had sex 3 days in a row due to huge alcohol overusage in a row, with a guy she met on her best friends party.
Her best friend told the guy that my girlfriend gets easy when drunk. What should i do, i seek for revenge but aswell i'm so broken that i want to kill myself.....

Fucked up world we live

Man up and move on like everyone else.

murder-suicide, get a bit of fame off it

Cum on her face like a beast

You are now thinking about all the times she has done it drunk for her friend to have that opinion of her in hindsight. Goodbye OP.

I'm so much into killing the guy.
Never, i respect her even if she acted like a whore

The guy was told to get my girlfriend drunk, and he did that, he scored. I'm not able to hack into his facebook account :P If i could it would;ve been easier

Instead of being an idiot, just dump her and find a girl who won't do this to you. They do exist.

I didn't know my drunken shenanigans had this effect on boys

Get one last root and record it.

Fuck her off and move on bro, she's not worth shit if she's doing stuff like that.

Or....

Have a talk with her tell her it's ok and if she wants to stay with you there's new rules, your now free to fuck any girl and whatever else you want. If she doesn't agree just remind her she fucked another guy and ruined the relationship and move on.

wow you are totally the very first person to have something like that happen to you and to feel that way about it.

Grow the fuck up, kid.

how about i tell you she have borderline mental disorder? :) Now the things change,

dude its over. fuck that bitch. no talking. no revenge. delete her social media.

oh and its not due to alcohol. Shes just a whore. It's never alcohol. I've been shitfaced but I know right and wrong.

>>she had sex 3 days in a row due to huge alcohol overusage in a row, with a guy she met on her best friends party.

Yah, sure OP, no doubt it was the alcohol

Firstly

>how serious are you with her? how long dating?

if serious as in +2 yrs in the bag, soulmate, marriage, then I would give her an ultimatum. Say goodbye, dont speak to her and dont give in. If she really cares she will come running back and will hopefully respect you for having a backbone. If not, then you have cut your losses and you can move on. If she does come back to you and wants to work on it/apologize, tell her she can do whatever she wants but if she fucks up again then you are never coming back in her life.

secondly,

>if you can still get pussy and good sex from her then take advantage of that

BUT, to add to that second part, dont look at her the same way, dont be as available. just use her for as much sex as possible and keep your options open.

Borderline here, nice. Thought she sounded family.

Never let her go, she's special and there's no one like her

Are you retarded? That doesn't change anything.

Anybody who complains about their woman on Sup Forums is underage. You respect her? You KNOW she cheated 3 times with that dude. You DON'T KNOW about all the dicks she's been catching like an NFL reciever. You DON'T KNOW about all the jizz you've no doubt gotten on your face when kissing her. You DON'T KNOW about all the much more attractive dudes she's gonna fuck in the future. You have no self respect. She knows that. You're the emotional pillow, and the random dudes are gonna be her #1 source for a good dicking.

OK Sup Forumstards I need someone who can hack into facebook account of the guy =D

Kill the guy that fucked your gf, go on the run for as long as possible (keep us updated when this happens) and when shit goes bad, go out with a bang.

You're a pathetic subhuman piece of shit...

Get over yourself and your shitty ego

I'll drop you somewhere over in syria get both your legs blown off and then you can complain about... "i want to kill myself"

Your ancestors would sit in your face and slash your throat for been such a weak subhuman piece of shit trash

GET OVER YOURSELF AND MOVE ON, WEAKLING

spit

Honestly, if you want to preserve any dignity, I'd throw all her shirt in the street and go hit the gym. Get ripped. Stop being beta. Then fuck all her friends

Fuck you. I'd dump you for throwing my clothes like that.

I wanna get my revenge on the guy, but first i;;d like to read this bitch conversation with him on facebook, then i;d throw it into her face, punch her and go away with a smile on my face. That she was lying all the time

Education purposes only.

>find out the email of the guy
>most people dont have cell phone protection
>usually people use stupid security questions
>click "forgot password" on email and try to solve the security questions
>if you are lucky and do some research you can easily get the password reset/access to the email
>next go to fb, use the email associated with account and click reset password
>password reset sent to email
>boom you're in.

Usually stupid shit questions like "when is your dads birthday" or like "whats the name of your pet" and all that shit are easily googled or found out with a little digging

I meant *shit. As in all her stuff. And you wouldn't be dumping me. I'd be dumping your head on the pavement if you tried to stop me. I'm not a beta cuck like OP

>3 days in a row
Dude, that's past the point of being taken advantage of. The guy isn't the problem.

She is sucking the man-yogurt out of a 9inch one eyed brown snake right now.

your circle of friends need to go 403
pal,pursue education go find a decent church a sports bar stay outa the ginmill dives

Oh c'mon bro, you don't have to kill yourself

beat i could fucking kick your stupid cuck head in tho, 8 years of muay thai + judo, 90kg 6'2

You think you're tough but always someone tougher than you riod boy

dude theyre going to laugh at you. It wont be revenge. They will see you as even smaller than they see you now.

If he's gonna keep crying about his ex ducking the whole town, then he might.

Can't wait to see the guy I cuck you with put you in the hospital like the bitch you are.

I ain't said I was tough, I just said I'm not a fucking beta like OP. You can take your Muy Thai and go chop down trees with low kicks for all I care.

Btw, if you came at me wit some kicking shit, and I KNEW I wouldn't win, I'd just put 2 in your center mass

>"Can't wait"
>implying you can/will do anything

Come find me. If you're such a threat.

What country are you from OP?

if you provide more in the relationship then dump her and move on with life

Probably the US. My country has been turning out pussies for the last 25 years.

You wouldnt do fucking shit you little bitch hahahaha

fucking all talk thats all you cunts do, you would get dropped like a sack of potatoes, then go home to your boyfriend for some cuddles

No, I'll just keep cucking you, and you'll be a good boy and sit there quietly, because you know if you speak up and try to act like a man? He'll put you back into your place, under both of us.

You can think that. I wouldn't act like that IRL if I was you. Someone like me might check you.

You can tell by reading his posts that English is a second language.

Plus there are 330,000,000+ people in the US. Plenty of them are pussies, plenty aren't.

kill everyone. they made fatal errors

Cucking me? Please do. Please do ANYTHING. Effect me negatively in any way. Oh wait. You cant?

What about my posts didn't make sense to you? Are you illiterate? I'm sorry lol

Of course you wouldn't act that way IRL. All you know how to do is sit quietly and let real men walk all over you.

Evidence of any of this? Oh wait.. You're just talking out of your assistance like a child? Figures.

>cuck me? Please do.

Good white boi.

ass* - autocorrect

>white
>implying

Have fun getting your women fucked by alphas. OP and anyone else in this thread "defending" him all let their women fuck strangers

Dump her, find someone who won't cheat. Just think of all the time you'll have to play vidya now, think of the upsides instead of the downsides. Also jerking off is pretty much just as good as sex imo, but the only girl i've been with was a dead fish

Bitches like you who get this excited over a txt conversation probably have raging hard tiny little stiffies right now, call em like I see em.

Also, have some memes

Bro, she cheated on you, not the guy. Get that straight first. Can't blame a dude for trying with your slut girl. Move on. Donald Trump is president, it's ok to be a MOTHAFUCKIN MAN NOW! Get on with life. Plenty of fish and all that. Ask me how I know.

*Affect

tbh a guy is an asshole if he fucks a girl he knows isn't single

You're too bound to things. Fuck the material plane, you have to live here for a while so you might as well enjoy it but for jesus fuck sake realize it doesn't matter.

No, he's just an Alpha. If your girl fucks someone else, it's your fault

I am experiencing a minor sinus infection and I would rather die than deal with my symptoms. For that and various other reasons I have decided to kill myself. If this post ends in dubs then I will live stream it.

Yeah no, he's an asshole and it's her fault

Doesn't matter, I've been on both sides of the fence. It happens. If the girl keeps her legs shut then it's not a problem. If not, move on till you find one that will.

Where do you live? Do you have a woman? Give me some info so I can get nudes

She's easy because she wanted to cheat, probably has done it before or fucked guys before you went out. Break up with her and don't look back

Dude if it wasn't him it would have been another guy. Her pussy had the itch. It needed dick.

If you're going to date a borderline you gotta accept she needs a really really long leash.

Nope. If I date someone and she cheats, it is a reflection of her character. That she does not have the loyalty or strength of character to break up with someone instead of cheating.

If you've knowingly slept with a girl you knew wasnt single, you're an asshole

Doesn't mean it's his fault or that she isnt to blame

kill that fucker and beat her ass

This, how was she drunk that long

Virgins

The things people do when they're drunk are usually the things they already wanted to do, but couldn't get past their inhibitions/conscious when sober.

Borderlines cheat. You can make her feel guilty, you can make her promise to change, but she'll cheat. Because borderlines cheat.

Either love your cheating girlfriend.

Or breakup. Cuz it'll happen again

It'll happen many times.

I sure was, and it was even my buddies girl. But in the end I did him a favor. He's moved on to a girl who is good, the girl is still a slut, and we're all friends on Facebook. In the end it just doesn't matter. So many women out there, it's not worth getting hung up over one.

Send her a case of her favorite alcoholic beverage . Ghost her .Ghost her best friend .

You just need to move on. Unfortunately, things aren't always easy. Hit the gym. Enjoy your hobbies. Take some time to reserve yourself and recover. Banging sluts will help, but it won't do anything unless you're looking inwards and healing on your own. Drink some whiskey, smoke some cigarettes, you'll get over it. In 5 years, you won't even think about it. Explore your feelings, understand why you're sad. Its a trick. You'll be fine.

That's ice cold. I like your style.

I mean, your message is good, but it still wasn't a good thing to do to your friend.

Beakup is the best imho

If any of you cunts wanna ta;lk, get in our chat

tiny chat 1vcnfg

The man thing to do would be to go bash the cunt for doing it and bash the guy who told his friend to get your misses drunk.
Then get her nude pictures make a Facebook account then add all her friends on her friends list.
She will be more scarred than you will be