If a friend/family is changing a kid's diaper in view of you, to avoid looking like a pedo...

If a friend/family is changing a kid's diaper in view of you, to avoid looking like a pedo, do you look away totally or just pretend you don't even notice but don't stare?

Not a pedo btw.

Sometimes, it's necessary to look at the baby's butt to confirm you wiped all the poop.

Anyone who has ever changed a diaper will understand this.

What about the genitals?

You act normal obviously. You continue any ongoing interactions. Also, when it's family I help. Isn't that what normal family does? But also, attractions to humans of traditional diaper-wearing age is quite rare among what society often refers to as pedophiles, and I can't comment from that perspective.

>guys, I'm not a pedo
>seriously you guys, I'm not a pedo
>guys seriously, how do I stop looking like a pedo

i get jelly, i want to be in the diaper

The only sensible reason why you would ask this question to begin with is if you are in fact a pedophile.

Normal people don't make anything of this process and they react to it without thinking about it. The fact that you are having an active process within yourself is your mind using a defense mechanism against you to avoid your grim attraction to infants and young children.

If girl, always stare...enjoy it while it lasts. Just don't get caught.
If you ever change the diaper, there is literally no softer skin in existence than young, fresh pussy.

>literally changing a rancid piss/shit filled diaper
>fresh
>being this edgy
also kys

I'm really not a fucking pedo mate

And now my skin is crawling as the depressive guilt of being a pedo falls upon me again. Who am I kidding? The guilt is always there.

Why guilt?

Lol, obviously don't enjoy her until "AFTER" she's all cleaned up.

you're disgusting

Not really, that's just what everyone expects you to say: the right thing.

>don't get caught

if you do, post video/results

I love watching pedo's get the ever living fuck beat out of them

What? that is sick, that you want to watch someone else getting beaten, regardless of their crime.

>watching pedo's get their ass kicked
>"regardless of crime"

sure user

"Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Why not? There is always an internal struggle within me. I've never offended an actual child, but I'm still not innocent. I am hurt that society for judges us all as one and as monsters, but really part of me judges myself equally as harshly.

It's liberating to watch a pedo get their ass beaten into a bloody mess. What the fuck do you think happens to them in prison, besides getting raped by bubba?

Are you kidding?

>smell makes me gag
>leave room
>feel guilty about giving infant a shame complex
>next time try to pretend nothing is happening
>run outside
>vomit from smell

Op

OCD has symptoms where you have intrusive sexual thoughts like this. Its quite common actually.

OCD & Bipolar type 2. I take wellbutrin and zoloft.

Nothing, all pedos get put into protective custody with other sex offenders and snitches.

It's basically club fed

Sup Forums - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

People with that mindset are why humanity is destined to meet it's rightful end and cease to exist.

dude fuck off back to re ddit

also saying "edgy" makes you more of an edge lord than OP

I look away because I don't want to see baby poop.

What about baby anus or penis or pussy?

Why was that in reply to me?
I wish that 99.9% of shit I've said on Sup Forums didn't fall outside that statement.