I know that American women overall are pretty terrible...

I know that American women overall are pretty terrible, but I have to say that out of all American women that white women are by far the worst. Let's be real, white women are at the top of the dating game when a man wants to find a woman. Nearly every man in America finds white women to be the most attractve race of women compared to other races. While yes they are very attractive physically, they are also the most spoiled and entitled race of women in America.

As a white man, it frustrates me how materialistic and narcissitic they are. Not only are they very hard to please or date, white women are very critical of white men recently. I have dated other races of women and found that they are more down to earth than white women in general. Personally, I think I am going to give up on white women and focus on asian women. Asian women seem to be better than white women overall. What's funny is that I was dating an asian women one time and while we were at the movies buying our tickets, there were some white women behind us making snide remarks.

Apparently it's ok for white women to date outside their race, but it's a problem if a white man wants to do the same? Whatever, I don't like white women and I know other white men that are not into white women either. Anybody else feel the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

coedcherry.com/models/anita-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post is an editor's nightmare

You've managed to type so much but say so little

idk, at least a white woman could type three paragraphs without fucking up most sentences, unlike the niggerfaggot you clearly are

Shut your fucking nigger mouth, nigger faggot

i like white women maybe because i'm not a white man, but it's only my point, materialistic and narcissistic? maybe but they are very attractive and i guess by this razon they are like that

Nah, that's just people nowadays.

That's just how white women are. Go after Asians dude, they dig white guys, but they're also materialistic as fuck, and their culture is fucked up. Choose your poison mate.

Unfortunately if they are attractive they can afford to be like this but if they are ugly they should bring sweets in their handbag

Or a BJ

I hate white women as well. They will get that is coming to them karmically.

Idk what is wrong with them. So many white women and vessels of pure hatred but hide it instinctively. They get you alone and silently judge you and hate you. They dont want you to speak if you do everything you say is wrong. They are mental and why men are shooting up America.

Holy shit this smells so hard of shilling and race war inciting bullshit.

Fuck off JIDF

Their buttholes are so tasty. I put up with their BS just to chow down.

OP is not white

/thread

Sauce?

idk found it here yesterday

Everything has been handed to white women over every other race's women for centuries. Get over it, faggot. People are trash and always have been.

/thread

Found it. Alison brie according to google.

Thats an actress. Not right. Closest I found was Nickey Huntsman but i don't think its her.

Well, it seems that if you want a white woman that isn't narcissistic or a harpy, then look towards a Russian woman. There was a segment on National Geographic Explorer last Monday about a surge in more defined gender roles in Russia: Men being strong manly Men and Women being demure submissive Women circa 1950's America. They were explaining that due to the Wars, the Purges among other actions there are only around 86 men per 100 women so there are these schools being created to help a women better her chances of getting a husband by appealing to our more "primitive needs" as they put it.

TL;DR - If you want a good proper white woman, go to AnastasiaDate

Google says it is

White american women are only for fucking. Never to date or worse, marrying.

anita c

It's Anita C.

She goes by Anita C. She is actually not American but Russian and she no longer models.

coedcherry.com/models/anita-c

You're welcome.

Pure ignorance missing OP's point

But as a point everyone seems to be missing, women in general are like this, it isn't just white women, though you see the traits more easily because in this culture they've lost the requirement to seem desirable, all they need is their natural gift and to not be fucking landwhales and they'll win.

None of this is new, we've known it since we were kids, except back then it was known as 'emotional'. Women are based off pure instinct, there is no loyalty, there is no honesty, there is only selfish want. They are as their nature makes them because they're inherently without morals. But as with all things in life, there are ones that do not follow this norm, just because you didn't find them in the white race doesn't mean they don't exist. Granted they're probably somewhere within the 0.005% margin, they do exist. GL finding AND dating one, let alone marrying one lmao.

(Here's a little extra info for any naysayers or anyone wanting to know more.)

what you are describing is collectivist women vs individualist women, not race. In india, china, mexico, people more strongly identify collectively, they are members of a family first, and serve the family first. think about how highly collectivists hold honor and things like that too, and how they listen to their parents quite often above all. if an individualist gets cut off driving, hes more likely to think hey, that guys a dick, assume its something individual about that person. collectivists, if this happens they are more likely to think hey, maybe hes having a bad day, or is in a rush to the hospital or something important. individualist cultures are different, its not white bitches. Granted some white chicks are bitches, some of the nicest bitches ive been with are white.

chill

bang all races
breed in your own

The issue with that is that we've hit an inbetween point for that even in other cultures, so the mentality behind it gets divided and people get the worst of both since the best of one contradicts the other.

gtfo you communist

Retarded outbursts of incongruent meaningless insults like this is the reason even the commies can't take us seriously anymore

Thx user.did she do any videos?