No universal healthcare

>no universal healthcare
>no free higher education
>no gun control
>still has death penalty
>cardboard houses
>highest amount and percentage of incarcerated citizens in the world
>a """democracy""" in which the candidate with the most votes loses the election
>the most racially diverse and segregated country in the western world
>fat as fuck
>religious as fuck
>retarded as fuck

how can they even be so shameless as to call themselves "the land of the free" and consider themselves as developed or even western?
it's basically an african country.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/11-deeply-alarming-facts-about-americas-crumbling-infrastructure
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no replies

American economy, living standards, and infrastructure>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yet i'd still much rather live here than in buenos aires, the only GOOD city in Argentina.

Just sit and enjoy watch them crash.

>infrastructure
some of your major cities don't even have clean drinking water

is america better than canada?

You'll be crashing with them, Paco

No privacy. No net neutrality.

>American economy
"work for tips or get the fuck out :DDDDD"
>living standards
"You're poor and live in the ghetto in third world conditions like 20% of all americans? fuck you do deserve it :DDDDDDDDD"
>and infrastructure
HIGHWAYS
NEED MORE HIGHWAYS
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYS

>third world apes shitposting about civilized folk
Shan't be reading your wall of jealous butthurt.

EBIN :DDDDD

you can't read anyways

USA is first world economically speaking
USA is third world socially speaking

So, can we say that USA is 2nd world?

epic

do me next

fyi its a republic

how embarrassing

New Zealand is a pretty nice country

Like North Korea?

never reply to me again you smelly sausage-munching piece of shit

literally cannot imagine living somewhere without free healthcare

absolutely mental

>no universal healthcare
Good
Good
>no gun control
Fantastic
>still has death penalty
Good
>cardboard houses
Free market
Blacks
>a """democracy""" in which the candidate with the most votes loses the election
Justified
You can't have both. They do a good job of keeping the blacks under control.
>fat as fuck
Proofs?
>religious as fuck
Good
>retarded as fuck
No, only the niggers

I meant pretty nice for a third world country. HAHAHA YOU GOT TROLLED KID

All true except gun control is retarded. There's no logical argument supporting it except to take away the freedom of the people.

No we're a real republic. Every country should be a republic. Its the best.

>no universal healthcare
true, there is no universal healthcare.

American "exceptionalism" and their proponents claim that our huge population (#3 world) would make socialized healthcare untenable.
There are several free / no tuition schools in usa in addition to thousands of grants and scholarships that allow people to go to uni for no cost.
>no gun control
depends on state. there are controls placed on the guns you can own, how many you own, where you can fire them etc
>still has death penalty
depends on state, most do not
>cardboard houses
in reference to what?
true and a veritable shame
nobody claims USA is a democracy, any well read individual knows that USA is a federal republic
yes on both accounts, barring perhaps Israel
>fat as fuck
Almost true -#2 in the world, behind Mexico
>religious as fuck
According to who? Depends on region / state
>retarded as fuck

>mfw you are speaking a language rendered useful by the scientific and cultural output of America, conversing on an American website while using some form of American engineered technology (iphone, android, pc, mac) to speak to me.

Classic Argentina shitpost

>They do a good job of keeping the blacks under control
hm yes that must be why they were opening fire on police and have a good old riot every few years

very much under control that

only in a retarded country like yours the words "democracy" and "republic" are seen as vastly different things.

except all the best countries are monarchies

>only in a retarded country like yours the words "democracy" and "republic" are seen as vastly different things.

They are different things you fucking moron

Go read "the republic" and tell me Plato was referring to a democracy

Thanks Britain for allowing Soros inc to fund BLM - directly leading to racial unrest in my country

Your fault as always. The eternal anglo strikes again

BLM is your fault m8

don't pass the book on that one

>be American
>get shot
FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOM!!!

Only happens in shithole cities. That was all Obama's doing anyway.

you are the only country with such a high amount of public shootings.
that's literally because of no gun control.

>american reading comprehension
I'm well aware, they just go hand in hand, and only in a retarded country like yours they don't.

>trying to talk about contemporary politics with an ameritard
>he starts ranting about the writings of a 2000 year old philosopher that has nothing to do with the subject
everytime. you people are so out of it's it's a wonder you haven't nuked yourself because some ancient egyptian hieroglyphs read that when a squirrel shits in the mouth of a virgin the world ends.

>nobody claims USA is a democracy, any well read individual knows that USA is a federal republic
What is this meme? Germany is a federal republic and a democracy. When we have our parliament elections, the party with the most absolute votes appoints the chancellor.
A republic is a type of democracy

>American gun nut quoting George Orwell
my fucking sides

>apposing the death penalty

so you're OK if your loved ones get raped and killed, but the culprit gets to live another 40 years

Hey hey hey

This swede gets it!

k

Nice proxy Carlos Hernandez

If you're so mad, kill the rapist yourself. But the government shouldn't have any business in deciding who gets to live and who gets to die

We have a massive economy and thanks to globalism if we fail you're coming with us, Sanchez

>A republic is a type of democracy

Ours certainly isn't. Democracy refers to the rule of the people. In America only candidates who are voted in by the Electoral College win elections - not the popular vote of the citizenry.

Convenient to ignore the fact that Argentina has produced negligible to no contributions to modern technology or culture.

"YOUR COUNTRY IS RETARDED" meme is getting old because the United States has contributed far more scientifically and culturally to the modern world than any other cunt

You appear to be butthurt, triggered and mad due to your latent inferiority complex, calm down bro

Nah, probably just some 15 year old who just discovered Stefan Molyneux and browses Sup Forums.
>muh free market

>killing isn't wrong
how are you any better than the criminals then?

They only torch their own neighborhoods, because they're that retarded

I'm not for the death penalty, but let's not be stupid.

There's a significant difference between someone who snatches a person in a park and kills them, and then putting that murderer down.

4% of all executed people are innocent. Also death is easy, rotting in prison for the rest of your natural life is not

you only "produced" contributions to modern technology or culture because of war.
if you weren't literally such niggers as to wage war on virtually anything that gets you money, then your "cultural and scientific contributions" would be close to none.
having said that, I was talking about the average people.
you are by far the most retarded people in the western world.

>Ours certainly isn't. Democracy refers to the rule of the people. In America only candidates who are voted in by the Electoral College win elections - not the popular vote of the citizenry.
Yep. But that's not what you've sold said citizens on. And it's such an outdated system. The modern US is not a union, as it was when it was founded and during the civil war. It is a single nation. No state will or could leave.

The state itself shouldnt handle it. It should make lax security during the movement of the guilty and let an "accident" happen.
No country should have the power to kill its citizens

t. Carlos Hernandez on vacation in sweden

I'm not sure why you think what you stated is relevant to what I stated.

His point was literally about the ethics of killing a murderer.

That is a really bad reason for opposing the death penalty; that life in prison is a worse punishment. Be a little pragmatic, for gods sake. Rehabilitate them so they can lead as good lives as possible and be of use to the society they harmed, or put them down. I also don't see why the death penalty is so expensive in the US. That defeats the purpose. Killing criminals is the easy answer, the one that's supposed to require the least resources.

>Yep. But that's not what you've sold said citizens on

early on Americans either realize that "american liberty" a la classical democracy is blatant propaganda or they continue to believe in it

Not all citizens are sold on propaganda Sven. You'd be hard pressed, for example, to find many North koreans who actually believe in the dogmatic "education" kim jong sells them on.

Give people the benefit of the doubt here

>Also death is easy, rotting in prison for the rest of your natural life is not
that was his response, and it's a good argument as it doesn't burden you with murder, and it actually gets the job done of punishing the culprit instead of killing him which wouldn't take him any effort or pain.

not to mention that (as he pointed out and you dismissed him), you could always get it wrong, and what if you do?
you didn't just kill a criminal (which would be wrong by itself), you killed an innocent man.

in any case no, there's no significant difference, if you murder a murderer it's still murder.

>that was his response
That response has nothing to do with the ethics of killing a murderer.

>you could always get it wrong, and what if you do?
I don't support the death penalty, all I addressed you on was the idea of "there's no difference between killing an innocent person and killing someone who murders innocent people." The fallibility of the government to only select the correct people for capital punishment is a separate issue in the overall capital punishment debate.

There's only so much I can tell you if you're not able to make a point, and then discuss it without just trying to jump ship to a separate point the moment someone tries to address you.

Justice shouldnt entirely be focused on rehabilitation otherwise you get Norwegian daycare where mass murders complain about what fucking playstation they have. Some part of it should just be punitive.

>killing a murderer is different from the murderer killing an innocent
Thats like your opinion man

I love how you just decided to sperg out without reading my post.

>in any case no, there's no significant difference, if you murder a murderer it's still murder.

Yes, that was the idea being discussed. I'm glad you caught on.

saved

meant to quote (You)

>it's another Argensimian chimpout thread

I read your posted. You talked about shit not related to the point discussed, and then re-asserted your original position without any justification.

How old are you?

>"""""""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""""""

USA for us is like Mexico for the USA

Mexico nuked us?

>without any justification
>killing people doesn't make you a killer

alright, I'll stop giving (You)s to morons

How old are you?

a lot of noise is thrown at my country

Even so
My opinions > your opinions

You pay more per capita on healthcare than anyone else you fat retard. Dont talk about cost when you pay the most.

You don't need to move the goalposts for england.

>Some part of it should just be punitive.
Yes. That part is achieved by depriving the prisoner of their belongings, freedoms of movement, job, money, contact with loved ones, and self determination for several months/years. Norway has a fucking amazing prison system. The purpose of the state is not to distribute what people ought to have coming to them in a fair world and call it justice. They should be concerned with humane efficiency.

>American economy, living standards, and infrastructure

11 Deeply Alarming Facts About America's Crumbling Infrastructure

#1 According to the American Road and Transportation Builders Association, nearly 56,000 bridges in the United States are currently “structurally deficient”. What makes that number even more chilling is the fact that vehicles cross those bridges a total of 185 million times a day.

#2 More than one out of every four bridges in the United States is more than 50 years old and “have never had major reconstruction work”.

#3 America does not have a single airport that is considered to be in the top 25 in the world.

#4 The average age of America’s dams is now 52 years.

#5 Not too long ago, the American Society of Civil Engineers gave the condition of America’s dams a “D” grade.

#6 Overall, the American Society of Civil Engineers said that the condition of America’s infrastructure as a whole only gets a “D+” grade.

#7 Congestion on our highways costs Americans approximately 101 billion dollars a year in wasted fuel and time.

#8 According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, over two-thirds of our roads are “in dire need of repair or upgrades”.

#9 In order to completely fix all of our roads and bridges, it would take approximately 808 billion dollars.

#10 Federal spending on infrastructure has decreased by 9 percent over the past decade.

#11 According to Bloomberg, it is being projected “that by 2025, shortfalls in infrastructure investment will subtract as much as $3.9 trillion from U.S. gross domestic product.”

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-17/11-deeply-alarming-facts-about-americas-crumbling-infrastructure

Healthcare costs not being covered by taxes is wack, yo.

>most segregated

what a complete crock of shit

Well, hopefully the liberals in my country who agree with you can go ahead and move to your country.

>USA

>$3.9 trillion
$1 trillion could provide food, water, home, education and living for every human on the planet.

are you a negro then?

we can use Pakistan instead of Mexico.

>experience 66.67% more of a class divide
lol. I love these stupid things.

>3rd world country
>Argentina

Kek

With babies, yes

the one I call into question is the infant mortality figure

>divide in the society is funny and stupid

Enjoy your oligarchs.

yeah, Argentina isn't a 3rd world country, I agree.

>lol. I love these stupid things.

This is why your country will remain an oligarchy.

>when confronted with facts the wild fatimus maximus americanus responds with screeching noises of shitposting

But its okay because he has the freedom to get shot

>Be American
>Be to lazy to look up the truth

Many modern countries are pretty low, like under 10 per 1000 babies. So even small differences end up looking big in percentages.

Part of it is because in the US we consider very early births, sometimes babies around 1 lb, are still considered babies here. While they almost never live, they contribute to our infant mortality rate.

Most other countries call that a miscarriage, not an infant mortality.

free at the point of use is what he meant, nothing in life is free and no one pretends it is
pic related

We're used to live in a third world shithole they don't. Hard times makes better men.

>no one pretends it is
Come talk to our liberals

what are you talking about?
who the fuck would deny that everyone pays for everybody's healthcare?
that's the point of universal healthcare.