My ex started dating my best friend a couple months after we broke up

My ex started dating my best friend a couple months after we broke up.

Is this something I should be upset about? I still really love her.

Pic unrelated.

this has happened to me a few times. i would start shopping for a new friend.

means they were already talking. who is to say it wont happen again with the same friend

listen to this user
and pick better friends and that may lead to better gf

love sucks when it is over but you gotta look out for yourself

Get over it and show tits

"how to be a cunt"
written by

If they're happy and they aren't assholes to you then it's all good fam. Maturity is being able to get over shit like this and keep being friends with a friend if they're happy. If your friend is an asshole then scrap him. Only you know what to do. Get off this site and decide for yourself.

Sorry about that OP. Feel better m8

Get over it and find a new slut

fuck fam you fucking fag.
his friend is an ass and so is his ex

drop them both like Cain dropped Abel

This guy put it retardedly... but he's right if your friend did that without asking and only a few months after, then he's an asshole.

I know I should really get over her, but it's so hard because she was my first real girlfriend. I lost my virginity to her, and nobody has ever shown me as much love as she has. She has a ton of flaws, but I still love every bit of her.

Also, it's important to note that they're not really DATING. They live in different countries.

What the fuck that changed the entire situation dude

nice dubs,

i said it nicer earlier here but they both sucks, and it is time to turn a new leaf over

I mean they're not dating, but they have strong feelings for each other and they're basically together. That's what my friend told me nearly verbatim.

Checking all my own dubs
>OP is a faggot

you know what
that does change everything

and they are just infatuated it will wear off. but they have probably been role playing like fucking faggots from the sound of your age/theirs

just quit talking to them and that will be nice. a nice "fuck off" to them, and a "hello" to someone better ish

Did you ask him when it started? Chances are she was talking to him before you broke up. Either way here's how you get back at them.
>Kill self
>kill him
>kill her
>???
>profit

>they have probably been role playing like fucking faggots from the sound of your age/theirs
She's 19, he's 21.

He told me it started a few months after we broke up. We broke up months before I told him we did.

she clearly doesnt love you anymore if at all

move on life's good

so yeah I bet they are

yeah before you told him
but she told him soonerrrrrr

Nope, she didn't tell him sooner, because they didn't start talking until I told him we broke up.

Oooh user has got you there OP. When this is dubs OP must move on from that girl

He's been hunting her forever.

I know, I really want to move on but it's so hard when she was the focus of my whole life for nearly four years.

All of my plans for the future have been about getting a way to live with her and even start a family.

I bet a bunch of guys have, can't blame him if he has

he sounds fucking thirsty and threw your friendship under the fucking bus because pussy

then she was like oh easy rebound, fuck around with him till over it or whatever then they stay together for a bit then break up and she fucks someone else to get over that and the story continues

fuck your friends sound like fucking morons

and because they are your friends, vicariously, so are you

believe me man i know all about

my cousin's wife cheated on him with me and she was my first everything. fist kiss, first girlfriend, first sex, everything. she made a bunch of promises to me that she would leave him for me

until one day she just goes back to him and all i get is a "move on"

it hurts really bad my man but you have to realize that if they're willing to do that to you, chances are they never cared about you in the first place. and even if they did care about you, you care about them more than they care about you. your best bet is to improve yourself and find a real soulmate. firsts arent everything

She sucks for trying to date your friend after 4 years. He sucks for trying to date a girl you dated for 4 years. It's that simple. Unless you just don't give a shit in which case you wouldn't have made this thread.

thank you Sup Forumsros

time to listen to some music, go on a walk, and think of all the new possibilities.

What makes it worse is that I'm kinda overweight (like 30lbs heavier than I should be), I only just got my first job as a cashier at a fast food restaurant, and my major in school probably isn't going to find me a good job.

Meanwhile my best friend is in great shape and a Sergeant in the US Army.

go to gym

change major

forget about both of them, they're cunts. she's not your soul mate, he's not your friend

;_;7

I'll try

i know its tough but it must be done

u can do it