Dip thread

Dip thread

Back to your holler you toothless hick.

no

Copenhagen wintergreen

That's disgusting.
did your dad billy-joe beat you, boy?

Skoal Cherry 'cause I'm a pussy.

I like Copenhagen Wintergreen and Southern Blend too. Haven't dipped much recently, though, even though I have a couple tins in my desk.

Can this be a meme you dip?

Copenhagen packs best buzz

>2027 minus 11
>using dip

kek

Oh yeah, no doubt there. When my vape's tank broke and I went back to dip until I could get a new one, Southern Blend had me off my ass. Needed that sweet, sweet nicotine to keep me going. Skoal Cherry is probably my favorite flavor. It reminds me of summer in between senior year and college and all the shit I did with my friends. It's nostalgic for me.

What's your special sauce then user? You can't tell me you like your finger foods dry, do you?

First dip story

>be 17
>never dipped before, but I was curious to try
>redneck kid at school gives me the rest of his tin of Cope Mint because it's got only a pinch or two left and he wants a new one
>eat huge dinner, wait for my mom to go to bed
>watch platoon and put in a bunch of the shit, thinking I'll be living the ULTIMATE VIETNAM EXPERIENCE
>dad calls me on the phone
>tells me how he laid off some dude
>"so we had to let him g-"
>begin projectile vomiting all over my carpet
>"user, are you alright?"
>"yeah dad I'm fi-"
>vomit again
>at this point there's a four-foot streak of corn kernels, ground beef, and mashed potatoes streaking my bedroom carpet
>tell my mom I choked while drinking a glass of water, and she bought it

To this day, she still thinks I overrate and choked on a glass of water. I look forward to one day telling her the truth.

>skoal
>ever
dude.. what? why would you do that to yourself

i mean at least you're not dipping skoal straight, i guess

brown tin like the shit it tastes like

FUCKING KEK

did you continue to dip after this?

Yeah, I'd never do straight or naturals. Southern Blend comes closest, and I like that because of the peachy undertones. Actual chewing tobacco like Red Man is the shit though if I want to feel like a true Southern plantation owner. Sucks that it's like $9 a pouch around here and it's difficult to find at gas stations.

How hard we're you dropped on your head as a baby, kid? Straight fuckin retard lol

Cope Straight boah

Been clean of this stuff for 6 months, Good luck to you guys.

Yeah, dipped the next day with my buddies lol. It was their first time. They didn't puke. Then we got KFC.

I dipped a shit ton over the summer, but that's because I was always outdoors or playing baseball. Made sure to brush my teeth after everytime I dipped at home. Now that I'm in college I mainly just vape or use snus (which I prefer to dip anyhow).

>Dip thread

Shit is hard to quit, no lie. I tried to quit in early fall after dipping nearly every day in July and August and I couldn't do it. Still do it occasionally, but more like once a month at this point.

kekked hard, good one m8

Any love for actual chew?

Golden blend is the shit

That is not bad, I stopped after 7 years

Patches really helped

I could hardly notice a difference between Original and Golden. I want to try Beechnut Wintergreen.

For me it wasn't the nicotine I missed, since I'm a filthy vape douche, but the actual feeling of it in my lip and the taste and everything that came with packing a tin and spitting. Very calming motions.

Chewed the exact brand in the pic for years but gave it up!

Never had Griz before, OP. Any good? I like Cope WG.

This is the only dip

I see so much love for cope WG, but I've never tried it. I like the salty taste of cope snuff or (to a lesser extent) cope LC.

Super popular in prison. Tobacco without the smell. How do you think the chaw gets in? Knew a guy called 10 can sam.

Once Cope Mint was released nationwide, the quality control went down. I don't care for Cope WG too much anymore. It has this dirty taste. Skoal's quality control is superior, and they also don't give you an unopened tin missing half the tobacco.

I've only dipped a handful of times. It always feels amazing, but also gross.

I had tried cigarettes, cigars and I still smoke a pipe on occasion, but I never understood the appeal of nicotine until I dipped.

where has that chaw been Michael?

I'm Canadian, do you happen to know if it's the same story here?

im sorry in advance for giving you long cut instead of fine cut. idgaf im just here for minimum wage.

Nah, sorry. All I know is that Skoal in Canada has more nic than Cope.

My only experience with skoal is skoal straight, so it'll probably be a decently long time before i buy another tin of skoal. Plus it's $25 a tin here, so I don't dip as much as I want to

Yeah, the sin taxes in the Great White North are asinine. And I thought New York was bad...

Copenhagen long cut here boyos.

I like Redman too, but I tend to go through it too quick.

Red seal wintergreen cause its cheap as fuck and more per can

This glorious shit.

I used to use this. I quit after I started having nightmares about my teeth falling out.

First tobacco I ever dipped was red seal, bought it from a guy at a fair who had received free samples.

nightmares about your teeth falling out is not necessarily related to the dip, unless you're just really focused on that hazard subconsciously. Typically dreams about losing teeth is a deeper rooted issue often related to money woes. Just sayin, google it.

I want to try it but I can't find it near me.

Are you Scandinavian by any chance?

Its good, real chunky and wintergreeny. Not an everyday dip for me, but a nice textural change from the fine and long cut types.

Does anyone here chew what's it like?

Gtfo

master race

Superior to dipping imo. Flavor lasts longer and it's easier to keep a wad in your cheek than loose grains of tobacco in your lip that float off and get stuck in your teeth. Flavor is an acquired taste (it's like really salty raisins). also, if you chew it too much too fast (you're supposed to naw on it slowly to get the juices flowing), it gets really bitter and it burns your cheek. Also, unless you've never used tobacco before, you'll get little to know buzz from chew. It's more about flavor and the act of chewing than getting a buzz like dip.

Place a piece of Juicy Fruit in the middle of your wad for extra flavor.

Dip: 6/10, depends on flavor.
Chew: 8/10

Get that Camel shit out of here, it's all about actual Swedish snus.

Horrible habit. Don't do it...

Yeah, I kinda wish I never started, because the withdrawals were shit, but the memories of bonfires and getting drunk with it makes it has a special place in my heart.

I am surprised Copenhagen is not here

I mix Copenhagen Mint and Copenhagen Straight.

Tastes like Dr. Pepper.

Rollerino :3

So you graduated in 2015 since cope mint has been out for less than a year?

Get that portion shit out of here, it's all about actual lössnus.

Redman is good for long lasting flavor dips.
I honestly perfer grizzly wintergreen to most of the more expensive brands.
Cope mint is pretty awesome, but only occasionally. I get tired of it real quick.
I've never really likes skoal too much.. I guess it's all personal preference.
I've been dying to try cope southern blend, but can not find it anywhere (south denver area).
Any ways, its a bad habit and super hard to quit after using for a while.

All hail Kodiak Wintergreen. This is what God Emperor Trump chews too.

I live in west Texas.

Southern Blend is alright. It reminds me of Straight, just saltier and it tastes a little bit like peach.

Onbase DIP need. Pdf file location and index information

Excellent choice OP.
Here's my first dip story.
>in college pledging a fraternity
>get told to dip wintergreen grizz long cut
>never dipped before, don't know what I'm doing and swallow a good portion of it
>feel like I'm going to puke but don't want to look like a pussy so I keep it down
>20-30 minutes friend says, "you alright user?"
>y-y-yeah I'm f-f-fine.
>puke a little
>so dehydrated that I want to puke more but just end up dry heaving
>Dry heave for another hour
>feel like I'm going to die
>intense buzz though holy shit
>Don't dip again for a year or so after

That was 5 years ago. Since then I dip occasionally. Recently been dipping a lot though. Probably went through like 5 tins in the past two months.

>Recently been dipping a lot though.
>Probably went through like 5 tins in the past two months.

Thanks bro, i don't feel like I'm missing too much now. Ive just seen many people online say it's their favorite

Tastes like leather, sweet tea, and dog shit for me. Love it.

Haha yeah. I'm kind of a pussy I guess. To make it all ever gayer they were wintergreen grizz pouches.

yep Kodiak ftw, popping in a dip right now

hey anyone know how I can get coupons for Kodiak? I can't find their website. I have Grizzly coupons but can't find Kodiak.

> not preferring oden's extreme cinnamon
What are you all a bunch of faggots?

"chicks dig it"

Indiana farmer boy at 7-11 at 11:38 PM, May 10, 1986

>hey farmboy, no, they do not.

You mean they Rape your teeth, eeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

Good to see somone who has some class

>class

implying

and you let her clean it up, didn't you?

>good thing you're still living in her basement and haven't had to learn how to life yet