Does losing weight really add inches to your dick? If so, what are some quick ways to lose weight?

Does losing weight really add inches to your dick? If so, what are some quick ways to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYVjxSopKzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amphetamines

stop eating

pic OP?

Can barely reach 5 inches at times

stand in a mirror and Do nude fullbody pic

OP?

Why?

to see how overweight u are.

Cut off your dick.

you're not even all that fat OP

Calculate your TDEE, do CICO and by 6-12 months you'll be ripped

I have a roommates who bring frat dudes over and they have gotten drunk, and they have gotten naked. Both at the same time every now and then. One of the bruhthers about your build (maybe slightly bigger) and smaller cock pulls way more bitches than me. There's no excuse.

my top dawg entertainment?

thats suspect

if you wanna lose weight cut the majority of sugar and carbs from your diet, eat a lot of green vegetables and if you're lazy just get mixed bags of em and eat one a day, find sugars from fruits and other healthy sources, go to publix or walmart and get chicken and fish in bulk and just precook for about 2 to 3 days in advance, drink only water, if you follow this roughly you'll lose weight, even better avoid eating 2 hours before bed, do some daily walking around your neighborhood, even better is to count your calories, do that for a week and you'll memorize all the values so you practically don't anymore just by looks at that point. Maintain about 1500 calories a day take a multivitamin and make sure you get enough protiens and amino acids etc and you'll be good user.

Damn bro....And you tried to shave some of your bush to give an optical illusion..sad bro

>Does losing weight really add inches to your dick?

No, but it will look bigger because it won't have a big fat body around it. When you're a fat ass you have a layer of fat all over your body, including at the base of your dick, which hides the last half inch or so. Also, when you have a fat belly and thighs and hips your dick looks smaller because it's just set against a bigger body. If your body grows smaller, your dick seems bigger.

>If so, what are some quick ways to lose weight?

Walk or run five miles each day and stay within around 1500-2000 calories a day

Quads speaks the truth.
/Thread

I'm the "stay in my room forever" type of guy, but because college, I've been matched with a bunch of dude bro fags for living. They're very suspect.

Nice quads, but you're wrong.

To lose weight you just need to take in less energy then you are expending.

If you eat 1500 calories a day, you need to burn about 500

(The average body burns 2000 a day)

It's literally very simple.

Willpower wise it is not.

But the fat mans body isent average

Clean up your diet. Stop eating fast food, refined carbohydrates, soft drinks, drink only water. Eat lean meat, but don't have it as 70% of your diet; you need vegetables in there. Look for foods like sweet potatoes - they fill you up easily and are super healthy.

Fiber = good shit nigga
Despite what people say, you don't need as much protein as you weigh, per day - that's a myth. You only need about 30-70g a day, increasing on days you workout.
Just stop being a fkin pleb and just do it man, make a lifetime commitment to always be healthy. Seriously. Check out this video for more info: youtube.com/watch?v=pYVjxSopKzw

If the fatty in the pic above is walking 5 miles a day and eating 1500-2000 cals (like i said), he'll lose weight just fine. He'll probably lose 10 pounds in the first two weeks, and then 1-2 pounds per week after that.

To add to what this user says - start walking, then jogging, then (eventually) running. Remember: if you don't have an elevated heart rate, you're not exercising hard enough to burn fat.

Just date an Asian.

Then you can eat all want, and still rock a 4 1/2 on a good day.

Don't worry her expectations have already been shattered. -)

Look man,. Now you're packing an Oozi )

ALSO - READ INTO INTERMITTENT FASTING, IT'S ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT.
(basically it just means restricting your eating time to 6-8 hrs a day, so from 12-7 or something like that.