Hey Sup Forums I just bought this finger box and was wondering if it was any good?

Hey Sup Forums I just bought this finger box and was wondering if it was any good?
Also post your finger boxes.

Stick your dick in it and find out

Yo my dad used to have one exactly like this and I remember using it all the time as a kid, wanted it so badly but my bitch brother has it. Thats a good looking finger box OP

what's a finger box
>takes the bait and runs to another thread
/thread

What's a finger box?

>newfag

Newfag

I just got a new metal fingerboard. Not as good as my 3 hole wooden one, but moneys tight

newfag

Fingerbox*

What is a fingerbox?

What's that?

what's a newfag?

What is a fingerbox?

Where do you get a finger box?

what is a fingerfag?

What's a box?

Jesus thats some rough work on the flesh ring, almost like my early sumerian construction

What is a fagfinger?

My grandfather had a fingerbox and I was never allowed to play with it. Parents wouldnt even let me get my own. Fucking cunts

dig that box!

That's pretty nice. Ive been looking to uphrade to something like that. Got any others?

Why is a fag finger?

The new 510's are great. They moved production to Germany and the quality is premium. Much more finger room.

?fagbox what is newfinger

These bring back so many members.jpeg

I remember growing up using these with my grandfather. Great and terrible times.

Noice!

how many boxes could a fingerbox finger if a fingerbox could finger boxes?

Fingerfag what is a newbox?

being this new

I like how you fags dont even know what its about and you have courage to call others newfags, while probably being one.

What is courage?

I had a 502 custom in obsidian but it got swiped.

Ay-O Art?

Recently mine was stolen out of my car, had my dad's old one, didn't know what model. Wanting to get another, any of you Sup Forumstards got any suggestions?

penisbox: superior