What fo you think abouy this movie? I really like it, want to know other horror fans opinion

What fo you think abouy this movie? I really like it, want to know other horror fans opinion

one of the most boring horror movies ever.
at least i got a laugh out of it with a friend

Borring? Why? It can ve borring but if we compare this with oyher horror shit like paranormal or grave encounters, man please. It's one of better films on last years.

just because it's one of the better film horror films that has come out recently doesn't make it good

I was a little confused as to why the demon would dress like a nun... doesn't make sense. Other than that it was pretty good.

But it's actually good horror, man. They don't use simple jumpdumbscaries, but good tense atmosphere. Tell me then, what is god tier horror for you and why

I thought it was pretty great.
The main issue with films like this is how predictable they are.

read up on Valak

We are talking about horror. Not a triller or mindfuck drama. Its horror. And horror must make us feel some disconfort. I think this movie did it well.

the crooked guy was way cooler than that demon

I did, a little bit. says he is supposed to be a baby with wings. doesn't say shit about looking like a nun.

I was surprised when I found this movie to have a low rating on IMDB. WTF this was great when I saw it in the cinemas and really gave me some good scares

I just look up the director of this movie and he was the cinematographer for Jim Carrey's the Mask. How based

Anabelle is shit bro

no it was spooky. that scene when the girl was running to the door as door closes a lil then opens and suddenly is grown women running towards protagonist.

idk forgot how it actually went but was pretty spooky

stil pretty cliche insidious/sinister-tier, but I really enjoyed it. The sound was great.

>MY HOUSE

got everybody jumping in their seat in my theater

I dont think so. I think that true horror must make you fear and disconfortable with atmosphere and feeling that somethong is wrong, like the visit, insidious and others. Not stupid jumpscaries like paranormal

Underwhelming compared to the first one.
That old pedo and marilyn manson were way worse monsters that the witch.

To me it was bland as fuck just like the first one.

By the numbers ghost shenanigans in every way.
Not as clumsy as some of its recent competition but still forgettable in every way. Adequately made but completely uninspired and tedious to me.

Honestly, my theater was laughing through a good bit of the film. The nun looked goofy, the tall man in the red suit looked goofy, and the old man wasn't scary except for two pretty excellent scenes. I had a lot of fun, and a lot of others in the theater did too, but probably not in the way the filmmakers intended. It's nowhere near the caliber of movie the first one was.

Wan is pretty based all around, movie is great.

This on the other hand, was boring as fuck.

>Honestly, my theater was laughing through a good bit of the film.
Of course they'll laugh, it's the way normies have to avoid being seen as scared fags.
Watching horror movies in a cinema is awful.

They explain in the movie. It's to insult Lorraine Warren and to profane what she thinks is holy.

In fact the film was so rushed and poorly made, they didn't even know what the monster was going to look like until post production. Every image of the nun was cgi'd in. That's why nothing in the script refers to it specifically taking the form of anun.

They said how he takes the form of something blasphemous though.

Saw it last night. It's pretty enjoyable and has a high tier horror scene in it.

My audience loved it and had nervous laughs and dudes screaming.

Right, a demon taking the form of a nun is blasphemous. Blasphemy is an insult to something holy.

Exactly like Valak does

You're agreeing with me, right?
I can't catch irony anymore.

that thing behind looks like joker

I don't understand the use of the word "though."

The movie explains that Valak takes the form of a nun because that's blasphemous and upsets Lorraine Warren.

I don't get scared by childish movies. You know what scares me? Homophobia. Racism. Sexism. Transphobia. Classism. Nationalism. These are the true demons that we need to slay but intellect is my sword.