Cuckold/wwyd

cuckold/wwyd.
anons post pics of their gf's or girls they know and other anons degrade/talk dirty/fap to them.

any showing her feet?

Alyssa on the left

please do

Fuck her full of my cum as I smell those feet

wife

>when you try to talk alpha but you beta as fuck

jesus user... id last about a minute

moar, she looks slutty

Show her face. I want to look in her eyes when I blow my load.

WWYD for more

destroy her innocent face

My wife. Loves to be choked. Fantasizes about being a slut. Make it come true.

ex gf. have lots moar if there's any interest.

32/Wife would love for her to get deep throated while I fuck her from behind.

You trade Snaps of the wife for wife?

I'd lick that pu$$e for days

Her name is Layla and she needs some cock.

Don't have snapchat, sort of e-tarded. I'll gladly post more if you like what you see.

Kik thisismyusernamefuk for more

she loves her little tail. Also loves getting fucked like an animal.

Please, be violent.

Anyone interested I have plenty more for good replies

Diamonds bro fuuuck!!

Grab her by the pony tail while fucking her from behind.

MOAR

>lick her feet
>realise I'm a beta fuck
>get angry
>beat her ass
>realise in gay
>fuck op's ass
>he enjoys it like the faggot he is
>he gets a divorce
>we get married
>love wins

Pretty little whore, huh? Her face loves some abuse. Especially that pretty little mouth of hers.

Damn any more of her user?

That mouth does look good to fuck

Wwyd?

She likes dressing up sometimes, too.

Damn id like to have her suck my dick she seems the type who loves it when guys cum in her mouth

gf

She can dress up if she wants....still gna fuck her hard nd make her scream

More details! I like the idea though ;)

Strip naked nd make her suck my dick until i emptied my balls on her tits.

Moar

break pelvis/10

She's got a good little fuckable mouth.

she is yeah, im 95% sure she's cheated on me but she's too hot to pass up

Don't make promises to my pet you can't keep, now.

More?

God more please

Gf

Man if i thought she was cheating id tie her to the bed nd punish her remind her shes mine

More?

Kik?

Fap fap more?

more

I never make promisss i couldnt keep. If i had time with her....shed scream by the end

Morr

MOAR!

Yeah she like having her face fuxked

More nd tits

Prove to me you'd abuse her properly.

My girl Sage. Wwyd?

If I get enough replies, I'll post a pic of her ass on a counter

Anyone want more of my wife?

I totally ignore your girlfriend and head for you instead, I will literally rub my finger lightly around your asshole until it loosens up slightly. I will the proceed to slowly push my goat's blood covered cock into your sweet brown chili hole crafted by Zues himself. I will then, after having come prepared with my source of lube, gently squeeze my pimples until I have sufficient white pus to fill a mason jar. I will drench your cock, already erect out of pure fear in the delicious pus I so carefully extracted. I of course will then take a long thin coffee straw and gently push it down the hole of your throbbing cock, careful not to cause too much bleeding. I have been plotting and dreaming about this for months, finally fulfilling my deepest fantasy. I will slowly twist your testicles around and around causing deep testicular torsion as you howl with pain. I happily take a handful of small sugar ants and lead them down the straw, slowly entering your cock. I make sure to fill the rest of the straw with pus to ensure that the little critters stay in you. I flip you over as you are quivering to reveal your bare ass, I take my starved rat out of its cage covered in its own shit and forcefully push its body into your anus, it crawls up with no escape as I solder your anus closed. I then very sexually read the newspaper as the rat eats you from the inside out. :^)

If you had my wife what would you do?

tell me what you'd do.

crying bitch more crying

Hard to believe thats really your wife, judging from what I imagine the average person on Sup Forums looks like.

Shes hot. Id love to have her on her knees in front of me with those amazing lips on my cock.

What. The. Fuck

i think this cancer comes from tumblr or some shit seriously? like u trying to make cuckolding fashionable or some shit?

What would you do to my sister?

I would degrade her and humiliate her till all that she knows is that she lives to please men.

add me on kik and tell me what you would do, ill send more pics

Notnudes1

Wwyd?

GTFO with that disgusting shit faggot

That could be fun. Well deserving of a good slave treatment. Teach her to obey.

Nude?

local slut. I have more if interested

I would bend her over, take off those little panties, grab her by the hips and start fucking the shit out of her. I'd put her hair in a ponytail, and pull her head back so I could choke her from behind, and put enough fingers in her mouth so it's hard for her to breath. I'd cum on that tummy of hers and get her to lick and suck my dripping dick with those soft lips of hers

Facefuck her hard with those juicy lips wrapped around my shaft until she tears up and her makeup is smeared across her face, then have her introduce me to your parents

No. In leggings

Nude please?

Fuck man

Kik thisismyusernamefuk for more

Kek

She looks like can give an amazing blowjob

yes please

Any more pics?

Holy fuck.. I know her.