I'm looking for advice on the best hidden camera that I can put into a bathroom...

I'm looking for advice on the best hidden camera that I can put into a bathroom. I will be staying with my in laws for Christmas and my wife's 2 sisters will be there. I have been dreaming about them since I met her.

Pic is unrelated but is same body type of both sisters, both are professional ballet and modern dancers

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Wholesale-Mini-DVR-808-Car-Key-Chain-Micro-Camera-Pocket-Camcorder-p-48256.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is this goy? Nice shoop friend.

bump with another pic

got an android phone?

Pervert.

>best hidden camera
the best hidden cameras are impossible to buy because you cant find the things, you're going to have to settle for second best

android phone yeah, thought about leaving the phone in there but I think it's too obvious. Mostly because there aren't many hiding spots

This is true. They have them at Best Buy tho

yeah boi

banggood.com/Wholesale-Mini-DVR-808-Car-Key-Chain-Micro-Camera-Pocket-Camcorder-p-48256.html

something like that, leave keys in bathroom.

cover usb/microsd ports with electrical tape or some shit.

plug it in leave it on the counter. Get the app "motion digital video recorder" it will dim the screen and show a completely black image. if someone picks it up or presses anything it goes to standby. Password protect phone. If anyone asks, you were playing games on your phone on the shitter and the battery was low, so you plugged it in and decided to just leave it there to finish charging. I've gotten a several good vids this way.

these things are fine as long as:
-you can make it look legit to just leave keys lying around
-you can get in just before they shower (Battery only lasts about ~40 minutes on mine)

fuck that jazz. a phone records good quality HD video. the app I stated in only records when motion is detected.

This is the only way opp

doesn't phone not being flat on counter look weird?

nah tilt it up against the wall. no big deal. you gotta remember to turn on airplane mode and silence everything including alarms. that way it never gets disturbed.

I may give the app a shot. I bought a cheap "hidden camera" off amazon and it arrived today and it is absolute shit quality

exactly. you get the pro version of that app, 1080p.

start leaving your belt, wallet, keys, whatever in the bathroom also so it looks like you unloaded everything before a shower. i ususally set it up at night, and go to bed. it will catch morning showers ;-)

You need to Google, faggot.

HOLY FUCK OLD FAG DETECTED.

>RARE

Houzz.com has a electrical outlet cam
300 bucks tho