Ask a 23 y/o who just fucked a 15 y/o anything

Ask a 23 y/o who just fucked a 15 y/o anything

Post pictures.

country?

You shouldn't do those things to your little brother

that'll get this post taken down very quickly.

Welp, that's enough internet for me tonight.

Sadly, I'll be back tomorrow.

USA

What's her name

How many times do you think you'll get raped in jail?

One of my clients daughters actually

how do I shave ass hair?

What did his dick taste like?

15 y/o girl yes?

After maybe twenty minutes in a hot shower, a plain razor will work easily. Just rinse the razor between each stroke.

Never mind

Pictures

girl in your picture looks 18, not 15.

i suppose its not the same girl?

Are you allergic to gluten?

Yup.

What's the first thing you'll do in prison?

did he have a big cock? I sucked a 14yo boy when I was 26 and his cock was as big as mine and he dumped twice the amount of load. Was pretty amazing.

I like to live anonymously. This is too personal of a question.

How'd you start talking to her (IK you said client's daughter but that's vague).

I'm male, it was a girl.

MODS

Was it consensual?

Had a client who would often bring his daughter. Known her since she was 12, and she added me on social media and it blossomed from there.

FUCK OF G HANNELIUS GUY

Yes. I turned her down numerous times before I came over actually.

Does she have a younger sister? Can I fuck her younger sister?

Are you a child molester

Are you worried that she'll tell someone?

is the pope a catholic?

Uh maybe legally?

At first I was, not anymore. I kind of enjoy the thrill that she might though.

why dont you take a seat right over there

you're an idiot m8

:*

there are many allergic to gluten (I am one of them) does that mean you can tell who I am?

Do you plan on doing it again?

Yes I can, Clarence Smith.

i really dont want to get fellow 4channers in trouble, but i will report you as a pedophile if it means keeping the integrity of the site.

Kik?

REPORTED

You must be really fun at parties

I definitely would. Though I wont chase after it. I'll wait for the offer. We hooked up a couple of times. She wanted to fuck the first night I came over. A couple other times I talked her into blowing me. I mainly will hit her up when I'm drunk.

>integrity

Not OP but you almost got me there for a second. Very clever user I chuckled

nice try OP, but you're still a faggot

OP here, yeah I loved the tabs.

Holy shit ahahahahahahah you're the pathetic sjw moralfag thats killing Sup Forums. If you going to act butthurt and report to durr FBI atleast close your cringy tabs fucking moralfag.

Stay out of my Sup Forums

Are you french ? it's legal there

That flew right over your head lol

fuckin baited

how new are you?

Age of consent is 16 phaget !
If she brags about it , you will have a lover for the next 4 years named Jamarcus!

lol

Might have to move to France then. It's very tempting since I have many clients with young teenage girls that I know would hook up with me. I try very hard not to do what I did, but this one was just too fucking sexy.

>Fedora; Walmart
>Minecraft
>9GAG cosplay
>Acne removal surgery
>mfw

pff that's so common in my country (not a sandnigger) anal is also very normal

I need details on the bitch, i'm having trouble masturbating without them

post more facts about France with the same theme

bonjour France

How did you manage to convince her? Tell us what you did to her.

STOP IT!

what was she out of 10

>OP is in sales so probably middle class
>Clearly good looking or charming enough to pick up hot girl
No way he does jail time for this, we live in America.

Brunette, amazing body. Really nice ass, I wouldn't say it's huge, but it was big for her body. Perfect hour glass shape. Maybe B cups if I'm being generous. Wore glasses and has very sexy big lips. Probably just Italian. Maybe 5'1 and about 80 pounds.

>integrity

What would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?

Hahaha, she found me on social media and would constantly ask me to hangout. I always turned her down, but one night I was drunk and went over because her parents were out of town.

>acne removal sugery
Kek'd

When I was 23 I accidently hooked up with a 17 year old. She was in a fucking bar, fake ID and everything, she even went in with me and we bought beer on the way back to her house. I didn't know her real age until I found her facebook a few weeks later.

Definitely 9.5, would have been 10 if she could deepthroat.

Four degrees before top dead center.

someone photo shop cum on her face

>correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor

That's a bullshit question.

Chevy didn't make a 327 in '55, the 327 didn't come out till '62. And it wasn't offered in the Bel Air with a four-barrel carb till '64. However, in 1964, the correct ignition timing would be four degrees before top-dead-center.

spot the newfag

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
thank you

Based OP. Congratulations. Teach me some flirting skills please. How do I talk to a girl? I am 22, average looking, not socially awkward but I am skinny and have very low self esteem.

fuck 15 yooooo

I just part my cheeks. easy

you also have italy i think

Fuck bro r u the hot bitch from My Cousin Vinny??

I'm upset that I didn't know this but I'm glad I learned something.

That's the way it goes. Was partying at my college, saw 10/10 smoke show dancing and drinking a mixie.
Too drunk to do anything, but found out the next day she was 14.

>When I was 34 I accidently hooked up with a 13 year old. She was in the fucking beach, no fake ID and everything, she went in with me and we bought sodas on the way back to my car. I did know her real age and it made me cum for a few months later.

Well... um...

what are your relations? friend of the family, relative, student, etc.?

Well I'm very fit, good looking, and work with families, I often get young women (12-17) flirting with me every day I work.

Hot story. More.

>Ask a 23 y/o who just fucked a 15 y/o anything
Did your dick finally feel big? Or do you have to move on to fucking squirrels?

How does it feel to live in a society where fifteen years old is considered too young?

how was the family reunion OP?