Where did we go wrong

Where did we go wrong..........

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilfb99YJKSI
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw
njscvva.org/vietnam_war_statistics.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

60 years of propaganda.

Something between 1986/7-2000 began to lead us astray. As things progressed into 2000-2010, American society as a whole took a dip so legit, you could dip your fucking ruffles in it.

God damn millennial cucks

a lot of the those 18 year olds in ww2 werent exactly there of their own free will

'Sides...avg US soldier i. Ww2 was 26 not 18

Bullshit

All the good ones died, the ones that stayed were faggots and the ones that came back were fucked in the head and raised equally fucked up people.

Socially it did more harm than good but economically and political power internationally it did amazing things for us.

Fun fact alot of soilders in ww2 were 15 to 17 so yes they were there of their own free will

many 18 year olds were conscripted

youtube.com/watch?v=Ilfb99YJKSI

>relevant

there where also alot of cowards that DIDN'T go and fight in WW2

also its the safe scools program (in australia anyway) thats stuffing things up

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4SSvVbhLw

Yea I know and it's drafted but I'm also saying that many underage people chose to go so you saying they were all forced is inaccurate

we're vicious animals that can't stop hurting each other

and when people are trying to stop that, you're against it. you're a fool

i never said they all were

There's teens that sign up today I guess everyone's a badahh if there's a draft

> muh american reading comprehension

Are you retarded?

He said a lot. He was entirely right in his statement. Your comment couldn't be less intelligent.

So what!? They at least MANNED THE FUCK UP. These millennial bitches however, are fucked FOR LIFE. DEAL WITH IT!

>manned the fuck up
>suffered severe trauma that made them incapable of proper functioning
Go be edgy somewhere else.

As a Canadian Millennial...I don't think we are all sensitive little flowers - But I do think we are fucked in the long run, and that makes people complain with due cause.

Now...all these feminists, social justice, emo fuckboys who wanna parade around talking about feelings are just distracting us from the bigger picture of us getting fucked royally, globally.

Also, Treadeu is no better than any of your politicians to the south - Hes a liberal fuck who is ruining my great land (off topic but more important than 'my feels')

Canada, out.

njscvva.org/vietnam_war_statistics.htm
>The average age of the soldiers serving during the Vietnam War was nineteen (19). The average age of the soldiers serving during World War II was twenty-six (26).

>severe trauma

Nowadays people claim severe trauma just because someone offended them with words. It's really not edgy to conclude that millennials are a soft as fuck generation.

You fell away from God. You reap what you sow.

>so you saying they were all forced is inaccurate
but no one said that

I'd like to have sexual relations with the one o n the left