This is something you pleb never noticed
>Smokes a normal cigarette
>sounds like a kretek/clove cigarette
EVERY
CIGARETTE
IN
EVERYTHING

As a clove smoker it bugs me.

Can't they just use mixing to make it sound like a real cigarette? Do I not understand how movies work?

>actor isn't a smoker
>scene calls for smoking
>use an acceptable visual substitute, what kind of sperg would tell the difference by sound
>see OP
>ADR cries in the stairwell

This is something you pleb never noticed
>Smokes a normal cock
>sounds like a cut/circumcised cock
EVERY
COCK
IN
EVERYTHING

As a pole smoker it bugs me.

OP smokes cloves, so I'm guessing he did notice

every time you've ever "heard" a cigarette crackle in a movie is literally the name for the kretek cigarette. the only cigarettes that crackle.

regular tobacco makes NO discernible sound.

just a thing,

I am not sure, but House of Cards actually makes sense they would smoke clove cigarettes, just because that would make sense.

Isn't it the typical marlboro sound?

american cigarettes arent made with regular tobacco, and the shit they add does cause a slight crackle

As an actual smoker who is smoking right now, it's making that noise and you're stupid

Frogs also don't croak like they do in the movies, it's just that the California ones do.

Learn to accept shit like that. It's beside the point of the scene.

I second this

even worse, the additional smoke.

Normal cigs dont produce the amount of thick white smoke you see in movie smoking.

In reality itsn thin and with a hint of blue.

underrated post

>not having enough dedication to smoke real cigarettes

>shot of the north atlantic ocean
>water is a clear light blue

>character wakes up from bed and lights a cigarette
>doesn't immediately feel the urge to take a massive shit

Immersion fucking RUINED

What's worse is when they take a drag and blow absolutely nothing out.

Also I have to add cigarette smoke looks much more impressive in decent lighting. First thing in the morning with the sun coming through the curtains it looks thick as fuck.

Is the difference that big?

I live near the Atlantic and never noticed a difference in the movies that wouldn't be attributed to the continental shelf.

OP is a faggot

Everything solid crackles when burning. You're the fucking pleb here.

Also, any other cigarettes are for pussies and fags.

What the fuck is a clove cigarette? Are they like natives?

no, the crackling happens because of moisture. regular tobacco is usually completely dry and therefore does not crackle. you don't smoke, do you?

>male protagonist lights a cigarette
>puts it out after like two puffs

why?

Kreteks are stronger than cigarettes

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>smoking the tobacco Jew

Not him, but 20-30 a day for the last 15 or so years and yes, cigarettes do crackle.

Roll ups don't, unless you dry out your tobacco first.

Today I learned there was more than one type of cigarette

I've never actually heard a cigarette in a movie crackle. Wtf are you even on about. Also only plebs in Indonesia smoke fuckin kretek and people who try to act all edgy and stuff.

enjoy your lung cancer

I smoked for about 7 years. I used to hear this all the time from my friends that also smoked, that smoking made them have to shit. That was never the case for me.

Most smokers I know who choose to smoke first thing in the morning, usually enjoy their cigarettes with a few cups of coffee. I always figured it was the coffee that did them in, not the ciggies

I refute your argument and your comeback is, "enjoy your lung cancer"? You realise you have to be 18 to post on this site, right?

I don't drink coffee or smoke cigarettes, and I still always have to shit first thing in the morning. It was a lot worse when I was a heroin addict because first thing in the morning was the only time I wasn't constipated, so if I didn't shit at that time, then I wouldn't shit at all that day.

Nicotine is a pretty potent laxative (try smoking a pipe, fuck me) but as a smoker myself normal cigarettes don't make me need to shit. I'm guessing it's likely a tolerance thing, and things like morning coffee and just generally being a regular morning shitter likely do also contribute.

Enjoy puberty.

I'm not the same guy you mongoloid

lol ur gonna die relatively young, guess u need to win all ur remaining arguments, sport :3

Some asshats smoke while shitting to cover up the smell. Once Pavlov's Bell starts chiming they feel like shitting everytime they smoke. It's their own goddamn fault.

"don't you know you're killing yourself"

uh yeah fuckin two birds one stone i hate being alive

Way to prove my point.

Well then why feel the need to throw a dig at some random cunt on a Philippino knitting forum for no reason whatsoever? Are you really that insecure m8? Was your favourite uncle a smoker or something?

As a former drug addict, I still don't fucking get cigarette smokers. Cigarettes do almost nothing to you as far as a high goes. It seems like people only start smoking to look cool or because they see other people doing it, and then they become addicted and can't stop. When I was still using, I used to say that I'd smoke anything but cigarettes because they never did anything for me.

isn't the whole point of this shithole of a forum to throw digs at strangers without having to justify it?

That's actually the sort of movie screw up you shouldn't know about, as smoking is bad for you and gives you cancer.

Don't change the subject. Tell me about the uncle who did bad things to you.

If you really were a former drug addict you would know that it's the exact same deal with heavy drugs. After a while they don't make you high, they just make you feel less shitty.

shit smells better than cigarette smoke though, senpai

It was actually youre mom

I smoked them a few times and realized they didn't do shit and said fuck that noise pass the crack pipe! And you can still get high on drugs, the problem is just that you need to do more to get high as time goes on.

Please stay in Sup Forums, there are enough retards on this board already.

>calls me a pleb
>sucking down cancer sticks
Sad, really..

you should know

lel no. American cigarettes don't crackle. Only cloves do, and only hipsters smoke those

>cancer sticks
U VAPE BRO?

You sure told me.

I want to punch that faggot in the face

It's definitely true. I just called my mom (she's the only person I know who smokes) and she said the only time she ever had this happen to her was while she was pregnant with me.

>As OP, it bugs me.
ftfy

>actor hits a cigarette
>they don't inhale it

jesus christ immersion ruined

>(try smoking a pipe, fuck me)
I read this as though you were asking us to do two separate things.

about as grammatically succinct as op

You retards know they use herbal cigarettes rights?

Probably sounds different because it's not tobacco.

Because people who need to operate in the real world who can't be high all the time need a vice if they have some form of anxiety. only reason i smoke is because I have ocd and it helps the passing of empty time or when I have to hang out with people, i'm not trying to look cool, i don't think i look cool ever

>people who need to operate in the real world who can't be high all the time need a vice
I'm thinking about trying smoking just because any other vice doesn't work for me
>need coffee to feel functional but it makes me too jittery to focus on anything and my anxiety skyrockets
>alcohol gives me insomnia
>junk food makes me feel nauseous and self-loathing
>no friends to get real drugs from

Smoke weed. It's easy to get, cigs are wack. Might give you anxiety though

i want to lick her face

cigarettes...with cloves in them.

move to a legal state and smoke the ganja.