ITT: prove you have a higher IQ than me

ITT: prove you have a higher IQ than me

> protip: you can't

My IQ

(Distance resembling height)

Your IQ

Things the most autistic ducking thread I've seen today. That's like asking someone to prove they suck more cock than OP.

>Protip: You can't

With dubs like that I cannot disagree with you.

I hacked your network, and as proof, your IP is 127.0.0.1

Try it fag, tracert 127.0.0.1 and see no hops because that's you fag

Hahhahaha faggot doesn't even know how to secure his own network, thinks he is smart

Well... for one thing, I'd have said, "ITT: prove you have a higher IQ than I."

OP, just because you spent 10 years in high school doesn't mean you have a higher IQ than others.

so he has the girls my girls and I get shit

he should be tortured on the regular there should be a schedule around this faggot being tortured or getting his ass kicked

his punk shit kills shitloads of people on the regular on purpose and he gets rewarded

What's my IP? :^)

>higher IQ than
>than
it's then you fucking nigger kys

he figured out America he's a punk and a little bitch a grown ass man throwing tantrums and they give him money and women for being a parasite to this country

the sum the square of both sides of a triangle are irrelevant

What? No it isn't.

the woman in OP's pic is a stripper from treasures that he had to pay triple with his patethic lame ass beta shit

that strip club Is one of the best strip clubs in America and all of reality is fucked up backwards there is a Kroger full of bad vibes from witchcraft and people are spoiled as in the strippers are stupid

do you miss bennigan's? he's turning America into a shithole like Colombia

>prove
It's "proove" fucking sound it out if you can't spell properly

Are you even OP lmao..?

than is used to compare multiple things such as 2 IQs, i dont know if his IQ is greater than mine but definitely greater than yours

>127.0.0.1
>127.0.0.2
Top kek!

Top kek, y'all are funny.

then is used with numbers tho. like "first 1 then 2"

Lol

nah than is used to enumerate and then to contrast two things... idk who the fuck you're English teacher was but they need a serious beating.

>"first 1 then 2"
Pretty sure your use of "then" would be more used to place things in some type of chronological order if that makes sense, for example, It would sound more correct saying "I killed my dog then I killed her puppies" than "I killed my dog than I killed her puppies".

Can't tell if serious or genius...

I know I have a higher IQ because anyone who openly brags about their IQ is autistic, and autists and spergers don't have high IQ's.

>ITT: prove you have a higher IQ than me
You made this thread, that's proof enough.