Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm a virgin, and tomorrow I will be having sex for the first time...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm a virgin, and tomorrow I will be having sex for the first time. But she and I don't know where to have sex at. We don't have a car to go in, and our parents will be home so we can't go there, and we won't be going to any hotel or anything like that. Any suggestions?

Pic unrelated.

Bumping

Try the secluded backs of graveyards. take some bikes and go riding out to a park or something with a trail.

Are you smack dead in the middle of a large city or some smallish town, what?

public family restroom go to the mall or thee movies and get the big restrooms and lock it

>and we won't be going to any hotel

Why not? All you need is to pay one of your friend's older brother $20 bucks to rent you a room at Red Roof Inn for $55 a night.

What's the big deal? If you don't have $80 for a hotel room you don't deserve to have sex.

Wouldn't that be a little loud and hard to cover?

Not because of the cost, because she doesn't want to.

>she doesn't want to.

/thread

/thread

Ah, I miss being 12 years old again.

Hey, at least I'm getting laid right?

Kill her father and take all his organs out, crawl inside and have sex inside of the corpse. Works great and you wouldn't believe how much chick's like that!

No suggestions. You just gotta wait. especially if you want your first time to be special young man.

I will definitely take this one into heavy consideration

Not a bad idea at all. but you have to be 21 to rent a room, and it costs money per person. And for a night room service wakes you up at the break of dawn like assholes.

The risk probably isn't worth it.

Yeah I agree. Not the best option.

>I'm a virgin, and tomorrow I will be having sex for the first time.

Uhuh...

> But she and I don't know where to have sex at.

Try the vagina.

>and we won't be going to any hotel or anything like that.

Broke ass bitch.

>Any suggestions?

Her parents closet, while they are sleeping.

In a ditch.

Try the nearest rest stop, just pretend you are a gay couple (dress in drag).

McDonald's bathroom.

In the Bushes.

Best friends bed while he sleeps on the floor and feels bad about himself.

Nearest dumpster since you are both obviously trash.

Need more?

He said have a family member do it. This is your best bet. You'll feel grown up for a night.

Edgy as fk M8

You sound a lot like a guy who isn't going to be having sex tomorrow.

Fucking Rekt

Kek

>any suggestions?
Yeah, move out of your parents house

end thread, OP confirmed faggot with bitchy GF

>to
Sadly I feel like you're right... Feelsbadman

Probably true

go to a public pool or rec center early morning or right before they close and fuck in the sauna

Huh, might want to borrow a friends house, or fuck her in her grandmother's house like I did, if you have luck she might be partially deaf.
If not, then wait, you are too young to either ask to have the house empty or to live alone.

i lost my virginity in a broom closet that i broke into at the apt complex she lived in. i got a blowjob right off a main road in my neighborhood, where the hedges hid a little private clearing where there was one of those electrical transformers. youll find a spot, just look at your surroundings. ride your bike around the neighborhood and look for these little alcoves and wooded areas. its not that hard to do. i lost my virginity and was sexually active since 13. i didnt buy my first van until 17. better believe i found some spots. i hope this helps. just keep in mind, these little spots are everywhere, even in the city.

Listen to this guy. My first time was in a tiny cramped bathroom, not the best, but at 13 i couldnt complain either.

Cut a hole in some jeans for her, you can do it anywhere.)

You made me laugh today kek bless you sir

One that you could do is to go fuck her in the woods. It also makes for nice scenery and can stimulate your senses as to make everything more stimulated.
>inb4 stimulation

Lay down blanket do it anywhere out in the wild my first time was in the woods back when I was 14

Sauce please