Anyone else here have anger management problems?

Anyone else here have anger management problems?

How do you handle the flaming ball of magma inside, Sup Forums?

>pic unrelated

Punch and stuff, punch you mom and stuff, punch grandmom and stuff, whatever stuff you have I punch when mad angry or horn.

I just hold it in

if you let it just burn you long enough it will turn you into a withered husk, like when you absolutely murder a marshmallow over a fire.
you don't feel as angry when youre dead inside.

mostly this. although i do martial arts as well which kinda help

No you dont, you fat piece of shit

Tried it, not enough muscle to break/smash things as much as I'd like when the demon comes out to play.

Tried that too, but I ended up getting stomach ulcers from the sheer stress.

I mean, we'll all get to that point eventually lol

that is a good movie. i still havent quite figured out the scene with the bank machine and the chase

but i do, and im not fat either lmao

weed.....lots of weed

oh dude, you should punch yourself when you're mad. like in the chest and stomach and legs.
something tells me that it is a good idea.

Guns! Lots of guns!

I fuck bitches and work hard. What's your problem?

Usually that does the trick for me, but my plug has been dry for a couple weeks now.

He's gonna need some PCP to go with those guns

Workout and drinking, but not at the same time, unless you remember to stay hydrated

I don't have anger management problems. When I do start feeling stressed, I play video games with lots of explosions, like RTS's. I find virtually blowing things up relaxing.

Turn it into a game; You let it cool down over time and savor it. Take candid pictures of the people you hate and print them out. Gather info on them, and make an excel sheet to document their schedules. Make sure no cameras then discretely start placing their pictures in the path and it'll start fucking with their minds. Once they're aware of it stop for a few months, then do something like claw their eyes out on the same photo and put the pictures up again. They'll be so paranoid. You can make joy out of anger!

Get one of these fuckers. Just slaughter him if he looks at you the wrong way.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD.

This guy clearly gets it!

I've always wanted to find one big enough to stick my dick in and fuck it until the anger subsides.

if we had anger management problems we wouldn't know how to deal with it, now would we?

>be me
>work at paper company
>asshole coworker hides my cell phone
>ring all day. Can't find it.
>Punch hole in the wall
>Ohshit everyone saw that.
>Have to go to anger management.

Not worth it guys.

I'm considering trying an AM class, how is it really?

If I told you my secret, it might become common knowledge and my hate would no longer fly under the radar. Find your own roads.

the fucking Office references are real