Ok Sup Forums, I'm currently 19 and being kicked out of my family's home cause they want me to leave...

Ok Sup Forums, I'm currently 19 and being kicked out of my family's home cause they want me to leave. I work at a fast food restaurant and make about 8.40 an hour, and I usually get around 30-35 hours a week. Why should I do? I'm also currently broke until Monday. My plan was to go to college and study law

Get a roommate and split rent, look someone up on craigslist.

If you aren't smart enough to get a scholarship you shouldn't study law. You're a loser and deserve to be homeless. Go prostitute yourself.

Try and get a fucking scholarship n sheeit

This, if you are lucky you can also see if you can split their butt cheeks.

This a very very rude. What the heck is your problem?

Skip college, the last thing you should do is put yourself in debt.

fuck fast food. get a real job in a trade faggot

Rude? The fuck you talking about? It's called reality, fag.

get an IT job.Thank me later.

You gonna tip your fedora before you go, you neckbearded cuck?

what?

Don't study law. Or any art. You'll drop out faster than lead zeppelin

Neckbeards legit can't cut it in IT since some of it involves talking to people and looking presentable.

Sorry m8 but I'd have to agree with that another user, your advice is complete shit. Might I suggest talking to a therapist about why your life is so shitty and why you feel the need to make someone else life just as shitty with your equally as shitty advice.

quit projecting.

Nope! Fuck Debt... it's not real. Does the USA give a fuck about debt? NOPE! It's bullshit, what's the difference if I owe Freddie Mac $100,000.... I just don't pay it. Problem solved.

Do you have a car? If so sleep in there at a rest stop until you save money for a place. If you don't you can do what I did and sleep near your work. Just stay hidden. Cops love making your life miserable. I lived on the streets of Atlanta for a month finding myself. Trust me when I say you don't know yourself till you live on your own. I'll be sending good vibes your way. The universe will take care of you if you let it.

>Does the USA give a fuck about debt? NOPE! It's bullshit, what's the difference if I owe Freddie Mac $100,000....

You aren't a sovereign country with a bloated military that allows you to do whatever the fuck you want.

>I just don't pay it

Enjoy your jail time.

you obviously dont live in the USA. You can go 2 jail for debt, unless you live in NJ

>you can't go

Even so, if you don't pay off debt then your credit will get slaughtered and you'll be homeless forever.

why did you do for them to want you out? you bring in money, thats more than i do.